By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Illusions of Grandeur (Sufokia) (Guild lvl 10 & HW) - Recruiting

By lyricalglitchen - MEMBER - June 21, 2013, 21:07:38
Recruitment is Open, any level or nation 

I decided to stick around and actively play and in turn resurrect the guild

We play this game for the love of the game, so any level is more than welcome. While end game is of course a goal, its never been the only focus, enjoyment of the game on the other hand is. Focusing instead on trying to keep interest and activity, on all aspects and levels of the game. Ideally a guild is full of a variety of classes and levels, and crafting skills, and helps each other out!

If you would like to share our journey contact Only Time Will Tell, thanks!
We do have a Haven World and are a level 10 Guild with these upgrades

• 20 Dodge
  • 10% Wisdom
  • 55 Hp
  • 20 Resists for each element
  • 2 Kit
  • 20 Lock
  • 10% Crafting XP
  • 10 Init
  • 8% Damage inflicted
  • 8% Healing
  • 10 Prospecting
0 0
Reactions 67
Score : 2629

Gerrant wants to join happy

Alternatives if you can't PM Gerrant are Polar and Kabuto

0 0
Score : 3438

0 0

Ok, I'll add you as soon as i can. You werent on when i had first tried but...yep!, ill keep tryingsmile (Edit) Added

0 0
Score : 69

Cornelius Vanderbilt would like to join

0 0

I will add you as soon as i cansmile 

0 0
Score : 2629
Sorry I had to leave so soon qq

My main guild wanted Gerrant to join them to give them more points :p

I ment to invite another character in my place, but I left before that (Fuuuuuu)

I'll try to PM you later to invite another alt.

0 0

Ok, I'll try and get back in touch, as soon as i can, having an issue getting the new update working, so yeah, sometime tonight, if all goes well.

Started adding people to the professions list, and anyone who has asked so far to be added to the guild has now been added.

Up to 45 people!smile 

0 0
Score : 34

A fun, free-caring guild that I would recommend to anyone. Very helpful to new players too smile 

0 0

We are now up to 60 members! biggrin

Click here

We did add a website, also up to 77 members!

0 0
Score : 2

This guild sounds amazing!! I bet you have a plucky yet sensitive, and incredibly attractive Xelor as one of your seconds in command, don't you?

0 0
Score : 177

Great Guild!

0 0
Score : 477

Heya

I'm back in wakfu after a long break and I'm looking for a solid group of folks to help out and be helped by. If there's still room in Grandeur I'd like to join up-I'm reaching the point that the limitations of solo play are becoming unbearable >.<

I'll pm character info to lyrical. Hope to hear something soon.

edit-or not, seems you can check my chars out on my prof now (been away too long). interested in joining with Shade.

post edit edit

was recruited shortly after this post. sorry ^^;

0 0
Score : 7

I'm a level 15 Cra by the name of Khaoticus. Just got back from a long break and looking for a home. Would like to join this guild and contribute. Please let me know something asap. I'll be online for a couple of more hours. Thank you.

0 0
Score : 177

Here are some contacts for those wishing to join:

Elated-Timepeace

Silverlining

Ravenwrath

Brodacious

Friskmytits

Crofar

Zobiede

WillBoom

Jkrboy

0 0
Score : 154

Currently Recruiting

0 0
Score : 66

Dew Drops would like to join! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 124
I would like to join if you're still recruiting..~ Can you add, "Lulki"..?  
0 0
Score : 14

Hello, Comin back from a 9month break and would like to get back into the game. I was big into dofus lev 199 Eca,Panda,Cra,and Feca. I love to help and have fun, laid back person and for the most part New to Wakfu again. Active player and my goal is to get End Game lev, this guild is a nice fit for me and would love to join. Also in game name is "Nbu"

0 0
Score : 86

I'm a new Wakfu player w/ plenty of Dofus experience, if you're still recruiting I'd love to join. I'm 2-accounting and rolling a tank Feca in anticipation of the revamp. I'm completely open to suggestions based on UB class comp needs for my second account, since I've played the genre to death and am comfortable with any role and not intrigued by one more than another. I'll try to contact you guys every so often, but if you get around to it / get the timing right first, my Feca is "The Professor"

0 0

Sorry about the late response but ill keep trying to add you guyssmile I'm simply having trouble getting a hold of you guys...ill keep trying though.(Edit) I did get a hold of some of you and you were added..ill keep trying for the rest

0 0
Respond to this thread