By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

House of Night (Brakmar LGBTQ Guild)

By androgyous February 28, 2013, 11:23:22

Updated as of 12/20/16

House of Night is recruiting!

We are an LGBTQ guild. We are looking for a few more members to join us in our casual end-game guild. Space for characters in guilds is limited so currently we are looking to bring in about 3-10 more people that are preferably 18 or older and either members of the LGBTQ community or allies.

Our atmosphere is very laid back with us often joining together in group calls on discord and sharing ridiculous memes. If you easily get angry and freak out at people over minor mistakes you may not be a fit for us. We believe in helping one another out, but we also believe that people shouldn't be fully carried, so if you are thinking of joining expect to carry your own weight. Pronouns are respected here, and so is the ability to change; we understand not everyone has everything figured out; so understand it is safe to explore your identity here, you will never be given crap for changing pronouns or how you see yourself in relation to the world.

We are part of the fire nation called Brakmar. This is important, because the nation you choose can impact the guild you join and the game itself. A member of a nation can vote in their nation's elections or run as governor themselves. A governor appoints a cabinet and can control the laws while they are in power. It also makes it easier if all guild members are in the same nation, because something nations can go to war with one another.

You can message me in game under the character name “Alpha Peacock” (use the quotations since it is two words) or you can message Nalon. The command to message someone is similar to most games with it being /w

If you are curious what you should play (after all the game has a ton of classes) play which ever you like, but if you are one of those people that care about the meta, the best classes are most likely feca (tank), eniripsa (healer), cra (ranged damage). Honorable class mentions that are also seen fairly often are sadida (healer/support/summoner), panda (support/map manipulation/semi-tanky), fogger (damage/semi-tanky), and osamodas (damage/summoner). However, keep in mind all classes can be great with the right builds and we can be there for guidance on how you should set your character up.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alpha Peacock

2 -3
Reactions 113
Score : 35

0 0
Score : 172

Oh this is great! I always see HoN people around and they are nice, good luck with the recruitment guys! smile

Atlantic.

0 0
Score : 445

YES, VERY GOOD.
Join us~ :'3

0 0
Score : 1477

0 0
Score : 1124

Pretty much the most perfect guild on this server.

0 0
Score : 1513

0 0
Score : 7

Hello, I'm very new to Wakfu. I know that you say that you're only accepting 70+, but umm...
I'm really looking to be a part of something and better learn how to play this game, and I feel I can do this much faster if I was part of a good guild. I'm level 17 at the moment, with more items in my small pack than I know what to do with. I know that I've recently choose Sufokia as my home, and that I'm a feca that's specializing in fire spells. My Feca's name is Kagmine Len. ;3;

But yeaaaah, I don't know. Kinda looking for anyone who would care to help me out hereeee. :\

0 0
InsaneLane|2013-03-03 17:55:19
Hello, I'm very new to Wakfu. I know that you say that you're only accepting 70+, but umm...
I'm really looking to be a part of something and better learn how to play this game, and I feel I can do this much faster if I was part of a good guild. I'm level 17 at the moment, with more items in my small pack than I know what to do with. I know that I've recently choose Sufokia as my home, and that I'm a feca that's specializing in fire spells. My Feca's name is Kagmine Len. ;3;

But yeaaaah, I don't know. Kinda looking for anyone who would care to help me out hereeee. :\
We would definately love to have you on board!

You can find me online at most times of the day for an invite as well smile.

Lufts
0 0
Score : 34

Pretty sure this is the best guild on Nox.

I'd hit it.

0 0
Score : 7346
AxeQ|2013-03-04 04:57:09
Pretty sure this is the best guild on Nox.

I'd hit it.

0 0

Join House of night today
1 0

House of Gifs*

0 0

Still recruiting awesome active players who like to be on top of the Pvp Chain!

0 -1

House of Night is rapidly growing so if you want to be in a large and active guild message me in game!

-Kee Keema

0 0
Score : 110
izzzjordan|2013-03-07 02:43:43
lol

remember that 4v6

love,
Fiory
0 0
Score : 474
smile 
1 0
Score : 1453

^ don't get hatespawned and get the n-word ban hammer

I also want to apologize for mentioning him on your thread.. My b.

0 0
Score : 7346
NighhtN|2013-03-14 07:58:12
izzzjordan|2013-03-07 02:43:43
lol

remember that 4v6

love,
Fiory
Did you know, that despite how often we pvp, despite how much gear you magically get from your guild leader, that no fiory has ever beat me in pvp and at this moment I have a 100% win ratio against csp.

Remember where you came from kid.

0 0
Score : 110

You know that is from like half a year ago. We are clearly a little higher than 95 now. There is a whole different pvp system, and we don't even use night haawk.

0 0
Respond to this thread