FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Super Amazing and Fantastical Sufokia Balloon Event Extravaganza!

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - April 22, 2016, 01:34:50

Hi everyone!

Sufokia will be hosting the Super Amazing and Fantastical Sufokia Balloon Event Extravaganza this Sunday, April 24th, 2016 at 5 PM PDT in the Sufokia Outpost!

Everyone is welcome to join in~

Oh, I should explain this!

The game is simple, everyone sits on a flower patch of their choosing (or mushroom!), and I will release a balloon. One of my cabinet members will shout out the color of the balloon, because for some reason, everyone sees different colors (out of the three colors). Those who aren't on the corresponding colored patch, will be out! For example, if the balloon is yellow, and you aren't on the sunflower patch, you are OUT! Then, we keep on repeating this until there is only one person left still in! That person is the winner! We'll play this multiple times, because the games are fairly quick. Each winner will receive 50,000 kamas. Drop in and play a few rounds with us! biggrin
1 0
Reactions 6
Score : 358

I know people hate us... But is a certain FRUIT-CAKE who is also a Brakmarian and member of BBC attend? I love little events like these!!!!

0 0
Score : 3384
amandachance2012|2016-04-22 02:19:07
I know people hate us... But is a certain FRUIT-CAKE who is also a Brakmarian and member of BBC attend? I love little events like these!!!!
Of course! This certain -cough- imposter FRUITCAKE can attend. In fact, everyone is welcome to events. However, keep in mind that this event will take place INSIDE my haven bag, so if you are from an enemy nation (or Riktus Clan!) and have your wings up, or are a Sufokia outlaw, you will not be able to enter my bag to participate in the event. ^^
0 0
Score : 2227

Sounds like fun.tongue 

0 0
Score : 358
honeycitrustea|2016-04-22 20:19:53
amandachance2012|2016-04-22 02:19:07
Of course! This certain -cough- imposter FRUITCAKE can attend. In fact, everyone is welcome to events. However, keep in mind that this event will take place INSIDE my haven bag, so if you are from an enemy nation (or Riktus Clan!) and have your wings up, or are a Sufokia outlaw, you will not be able to enter my bag to participate in the event. ^^
This real FRUITCAKE is part of your guild now, so he can do what he wants! :3
0 0
Score : 38

With that prize money, you can count me in! Now then, will we be able to recognize what color the balloon will be before it is launched? Or is it a game of chance? I'm new, so I would like to understand my chances.

0 0
Score : 7947
BlazeVortex4231|2016-04-23 20:42:39
With that prize money, you can count me in! Now then, will we be able to recognize what color the balloon will be before it is launched? Or is it a game of chance? I'm new, so I would like to understand my chances.
Completely chance.
0 0
Respond to this thread