FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Ended] Wakfu Mafia!

By VeronicaMars - MEMBER - March 28, 2016, 20:16:25

Happening today!

Have you ever played the party game Mafia? Or the online version of the game Town of Salem or anything similar? Come join me on Saturday as I attempt to make this work within the realms of Wakfu! tongue

Goal:

Mafia: As a member of the mafia, your goal is to annihilate all of the town's people
Town's Person: As a member of the town, your goal is to figure out who the members of the Mafia
Guardian Angel: Prevent the death of the Town

Details:

Date: May 21, 2016 (Saturday)
Time: 5pm PDT // 8pm EDT
Prizes: Tons of prizes will be handed out at the event.

See you there!

Part 1.

Thank you to everyone who came and special thanks to Apple Juice and the rest of Shu Shu for letting me use their Haven World to host the event!

Before the event where everyone was gathered:

When plenty of Townspeople were still alive...

Death...

Much death

Hope everyone had fun! Hope to host another game soon! smile
2 0
Reactions 29
Score : 3321

I love Town of Salem and I play it practically every day. I'll do my best to show up!

0 0
Score : 196

Sounds interesting, I'll be there! biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2273

Happening tomorrow!

0 0
Score : 60

New date for event posted! April 23, 2016. 5pm PDT @ Amakna Outpost

0 0
Score : 1283

Hmm nice. We still have time to do the Bontarian event 1 hour earlier biggrin 

0 0
Score : 1075

If I don't forget (which I probably wont') I'll be there. I may be a bit late to join however.

0 0

Happening today!!

0 0
Score : 7947

EDIT: you said, that I was not included because I was late, but when I made an alt and pretended to be a new player I was not randomly kicked from the Haven World. This makes you a dirty rotten liar. Also, I did PM other players to ask them to ask you to unignore me, and I PMed AJ directly.

GG for being a liar and not as smart as me. Please try again... never.

0 0

New date for event!

0 0
Score : 60

Happening tomorrow!

0 0
Score : 314

Thanks for the event guys, was a lot of fun!

Sorry, Sue, we killed our Sacrier guardian angel... QQ

0 0

Don't forget that some players were not allowed to play because of the personal feelings of the event organizer.

0 -1

Oh well. Maybe you should learn to shut up and not be annoying. And by some players, it was just you. Sucks to suck.

Oh and you probably shouldn't try so hard to come to someone's event who hates your guts ^.^ take a note from the other guy who posted in your dumb whiney thread.

0 0

I'm sorry you're an idiot. :|

0 -3

Whine whine whine whine whine. Wahhh wahhh waahhhh. Come back with something slightly intelligent to say instead of a middle school insult. Actually, no. Please dont. You're not invited biggrin 

0 0

Really? I'm pretty sure I can dumpster you on the forums all I want and you can't stop me.

0 0

Wahh wahh wahh whine whine whine.

Shoo shoo! Go back to your dumpster, cry to your imaginary guildies and friends.

You're not welcomed. Anywhere.

0 0
VeronicaMars|2016-05-22 16:25:27

Shoo shoo! Go back to your dumpster, cry to your imaginary guildies and friends.

Oh wow I wasn't aware you spoke for the entire Nox population. Amazing. Teach me your ways.
0 0
Score : 16100
HealingHotness|2016-05-22 23:23:00
VeronicaMars|2016-05-22 16:25:27

Oh wow I wasn't aware you spoke for the entire Nox population. Amazing. Teach me your ways.
If the the immature, sketchy as hell and obnoxious way you're "handling" this is going to be your standard, she pretty much does.
0 0
Respond to this thread