By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

"Nox Off " PvP Tournament (3v3)

By Barinade - MEMBER - February 28, 2019, 04:16:52

Since the Ankama official international PvP tournament was delayed, we decided to host a new tournament on Nox.

Date: 9th of March, 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 3 PM (EST)

PRIZES! (18,000,000 kama total prize pool!)
1st Place: 9,000,000 kamas
2nd Place: 6,000,000 kamas
3rd Place: 3,000,000 kamas
The kamas are split evenly between each character in the team.

I'll be streaming it on my twitch channel at:
https://www.twitch.tv/pandinade

• How To Sign Up:
  • You have four options:
    • Message me in game (Barinade)
    • Comment down below
    • Send me a message on my AnkaBox on the Wakfu website
    • Message me on discord (Bari#4122)​​​​​​

• In your message you should include:
    • Team Name (Optional)
    • Team Members (Names, Classes, Levels)
    • I'll record you on the list and all you have to do is show up on the tournament day!

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to message me via one of my contact options listed above, and be sure to tell your friends!

FORMAT          
  • This is a 3v3 tournament
  • Level 180+ required for entry
  • Food items are allowed (stat boosts--go make some before the tourney)
  • Heroes are allowed, but sidekicks are not.
  • No class duplicates (only one of each class per team)
  • You may substitute one character from your team with another player (that isn't or hasn't participated in the tournament) but only before your team reaches it's 2nd match.
  • We will be using Ecaflipus maps
  • We'll be using a double elimination bracket, which means that if you lose once, you'll be moved to the losers bracket to face off against other teams that have also lost. If you lose again once you are in the loser's bracket, you will be eliminated from the tournament.
  • Matches will be best of 1's, the exception being the grand final which will be a best of 3.
  • The time limit will be 40 minutes per match, and then 50 minutes for grand finals matches.
  • In the event of a time limit being reached, one of those two teams will be declared the victor based on whichever team has more players remaining. If both teams have the exact same number of players remaining when time is called, the victor will be determined by this point list:
This list is determined by me in order of defensive capabilities to offensive capabilities. I mainly considered things like healing, protecting, armoring, kiting, and how many players their abilities can affect. I realize it's not perfect, but time limits have to exist because this game rewards players heavily for playing defensive. Sorry if it doesn't seem reliable.
  •  
  • In case of a bug or false start:
    • If something goes wrong when you start the match, there are no do-overs. You will have to live with your mistakes. If there are any bugs that occur during combat, there's nothing we can really do, since a lot of bugs are easily reproducible and it's abusable for free restarts.

(Strengthstorm 2018 on Nox)

Feel free to check my twitch for videos of the last big tournament we did in the mean time. See you there!
6 0
Respond to this thread