By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

STOP CUTTING THE TREES

By Miyuki-Uzumaki - MEMBER - July 06, 2018, 04:25:45

REPLANT THEM

8 -5
Reactions 24
Score : 3323

where? xD. 

1 -2
Score : 155

EvErYwHeRe

2 -7
Score : 1255

Sir yes sir!! 

2 -2

YES

1 -6
Score : -11

SAVE THE TREES, DO YOUR PART

1 -5

IF EVERYONE CAN JUST PLANT AFTER THE CUT TREES, WE'LL HAVE TREES FOR EVERYONE

1 -1
Score : 341

less weapons and more trees

5 -3
Score : 206

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT!! SO TIRED OF GOING ANYWHERE AND CHECKING WAKFU MENU AND TREES: 0 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

3 -2

YESSSS. WHO PUT THE DISLIKES I WANNA KNOW AND HUNT THEM DOWN.

1 -1
Score : 1422
1 0
Score : 5283

TBH, you can't order.

Ankama made this eco-system.

1 0
Score : -8
GLORY TO RIKTUS
3 -4
Score : -267

i only cut and plant trees for EXP onestly rest like seedlings and wood i just farm in my heaven bag

1 0
Score : 4395

I do. Relentlessly!

0 0
Score : 250

If I need a particular tree, and the clan member/law doesn't care if I cut them, I cut them. 

I won't say I cut them all, but I certainly cut them within a hair's breadth of extinction in that area. Because it's easy, and it makes sense, and there are no consequences (immediately, for me, I mean).

And yes, I've experienced the frustration of going to an area and not finding a significant amount of the resource I'm looking for. Quick tip: It costs 5000 kamas to buy some seeds and get nature started again. 

I would bet money that 5000 kamas will do a lot more to restore the ecosystem in any given map than this post will. 

1 -2
Score : 19

Just cut the trees and go away guys its more efficient 

0 -1
Score : -11

...TEE GUILD FOR THE WIN

0 0
Score : 107

All I recommend doing to trying to get 5-10 saplings of each tree, and when these people destroy the trees that were there, just replant your trees and gather more saplings so the trees can come back to a ecosystem
-Onao

0 0
Score : 2

We are fairly new to the game and part of our guild training is to always harvest then consume then plant. We learned this from some great veteran (e.g. Lygo ) players who welcomed us into the game, so we will always pay forward. My guild has a basic resources chest so theres always a way to seed and craft for the newbies without having to desolate areas. Also our haven bags are starting to become mobile farms

Momozeen - NovaExploria

0 0
Score : 681

i still remember the good ol times planting thick yourbutt around like 1000-1500 trees to make eco normal again. The horror.

0 0
Score : 391

Also me remember this Gemapl xD 

1 0
Score : 67

save trees they good smile

0 0
Score : 1

So, homeboyz, I'm lvl 0 Lumberjack and there are no trees. I'm talking to tree-hugger dude in the Astrub's plains, and Fild and they offer me Gobball seeds for $5k (no tree saplings or whatever is it suppose to be to plant trees). Any suggestions?

It's all nice and good, but me and 3 of my homeboyz who just started the game are running around with Royal Gobbhammers for the past 30 levels and would be "nice" to be able to get something else

0 0
Respond to this thread