By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 120

STOP CUTTING THE TREES

By Miyuki-Uzumaki - MEMBER - July 06, 2018, 04:25:45

REPLANT THEM

4 -2
Reactions 15
Score : 3661

where? xD. 

1 -2

EvErYwHeRe

0 -5
Score : 756

Sir yes sir!! 

2 -2

YES

0 -4
Score : 1

SAVE THE TREES, DO YOUR PART

1 -4

IF EVERYONE CAN JUST PLANT AFTER THE CUT TREES, WE'LL HAVE TREES FOR EVERYONE

0 0
Score : 260

less weapons and more trees

4 -3
Score : 188

SOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT!! SO TIRED OF GOING ANYWHERE AND CHECKING WAKFU MENU AND TREES: 0 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

1 -2

YESSSS. WHO PUT THE DISLIKES I WANNA KNOW AND HUNT THEM DOWN.

0 0
Score : 964
1 0
Score : 5246

TBH, you can't order.

Ankama made this eco-system.

1 0
Score : 12
GLORY TO RIKTUS
3 -2
Score : 50

i only cut and plant trees for EXP onestly rest like seedlings and wood i just farm in my heaven bag

1 0
Score : 3361

I do. Relentlessly!

0 0
Score : 442

If I need a particular tree, and the clan member/law doesn't care if I cut them, I cut them. 

I won't say I cut them all, but I certainly cut them within a hair's breadth of extinction in that area. Because it's easy, and it makes sense, and there are no consequences (immediately, for me, I mean).

And yes, I've experienced the frustration of going to an area and not finding a significant amount of the resource I'm looking for. Quick tip: It costs 5000 kamas to buy some seeds and get nature started again. 

I would bet money that 5000 kamas will do a lot more to restore the ecosystem in any given map than this post will. 

0 0
Respond to this thread