By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 217

Any New players?

By SnugRex - MEMBER - August 27, 2017, 19:24:45

I just started the game, level 18, and I'm having a hard time finding any players to do dungeons with. Even some of the quests from the merc boards are a bit hard to do solo and there is no one at all that seems to be looking for groups to do this low level content? Is the majority of the player base all end game now with little to no new incoming players?

Reactions 6
Score : 1857

This will be the best advice in wakfu if you took it:
Quit Nox right now and join Remington.

You have to choose 1 of 3 places to go:

• to Mont Saint-Michel (Peaceful low population, meditating monks, run by few monopoly)
  • to Dublin (abundance of parties, healthy market, few violent attacks)
  • to Somalia (violent rebel groups, fraudulent currency, terrorism, probably cannibalism)

And you pick Somalia,  god damn Somalia
Score : 1291

Been playing on Nox since January 2015, seen most of what you describe ... except for cannibals... that I haven't seen.   We do eat bowmeows on occasion though.   tongue

Say hello if you see me  - IGN's: "Sunil Ap Nye", "Lirik Ap Nye", "Kiriel Ap Nye" etc.

Score : 217

lmao, thanks for the advice, good to know. I'll end up changing over then. Why is Nox so dead?

Score : 3342

Eventually all the English servers will merge with/into Remington, being the predominant reason. We were given an estimate of sometime in 2018

Score : 86

I am currently playing nox wouldnt mind helping ya! add me napkins

Score : 458

Goofin around Nox as well, feel free to add me. Sardonic Bear

Respond to this thread