FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 152

Nox history

By InfiniteVlair - MEMBER - April 22, 2017, 20:14:43
AnkaTracker
Hello everyone good to be back after about 3-5 years. To celebrate the growth of nox I will be writing a short series detailing nox's bonta history from the beta stage, up until the point were i went in active , a period of nearly 3 years. This is all based on actual ingame events that helped shape Bonta and nox in the early stages specifically between bonta vs amakana. I hope you enjoy and its good to be back!! As years have passed I have forgotten specific player names and guilds, which i will be substituting with another name/guild ( will be noted in story with a star *)

Book 1 (open beta): Bonta By night, the cats, the throne, and the traitor
 Book 1 is based around the early beta stages, back when it was only amakana and bonta. This book will detail the creation of the first established bonta family guilds, guilds that specifically only allowed Bontarians inside, and specifically worked for the governemnt, starting witht he original 3 "Power Guilds" ( guilds that had lots of influence in Bonta): Bonta By night, *Killa Clan, and Sincerly. Included in this book is the detailed actions of specific people who did amazing things such as: Himeko, Widden, Dulcamara, First governer cats, Lord Dynimas of the swamps,, Klyo, Black guard*, and more others to be named!

Book 2(mid beta/ end of beta with influx of new players)
 Book 2 centers around the first major war between Bonta and amakana, which branches off the Amakana government hunting down specific guilds, due to Bonta hunting down specific "Non-traditional"(mixed nation) guilds. Around this time Bonta by night had been officialy outlawed by the corrupt bonta official parties ( guilds that had been givin specific peices of land to maintain in bonta by the government), first governer Cats was rumored to be AWOL, but had actually been held up in the bontarian mines by the radical guild, Bonta By Night, to lore out the bonta millitary into an all out battle for supremecy!

Book 3
 Book 3 centers around the first Bonta civil war, provoked by the popular vote to make a long standing peace treaty with Amakana after First Governer cats was impeached and outlawd for "Political gambling"(Cats had had a series of bets with amakana guilds with bonta lands being the winning prize lol!)Himeko was set to be the next major governer deemed worthy by the Bonta family guilds, in hope to restore natural power to the Bonta families.

I hope everyone enjoys please like and comment, i will be posting a new story every 2-5 days. It is good to be back, thank you!!  

http://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/29-role-play/230022-bonta-night-cat-throne-traitor-historic-wakfu-series-events-based-true-story-short-story-series
First Ankama intervention
That is pretty interesting, thank you for putting this together, and we shall support it as long as no fingers are pointed in a negative way towards any players or guilds. smile
See message in context
Reactions 4
Score : 17634
Book 3's events... Good times.

I hope no one's forgotten to buy bread.
That is pretty interesting, thank you for putting this together, and we shall support it as long as no fingers are pointed in a negative way towards any players or guilds. smile
Score : 152
Thank you I have taken extra steps to keep from bashing anyone, and i hope everyone enjoys, new story today
Score : 1690
Nothing about Red Throne? QQ
Respond to this thread