FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Ended] Oirtsot Auctions

By honeycitrustea - MEMBER - January 24, 2017, 07:58:58

Hello hello~ Miya here,

Oirtsot would like to thank everyone who attended last week's auction! :3

This week's auction event has been postponed to: Sunday, February 19th, 2017 at 5:00 pm pst.

Here is the auction spreadsheet! I decided to just put all the auctions in the same thing, so it'd be easier to look at previous auctions. If it's not on the right page, click on the next auction's date at the bottom. [02/19/17] I've decided to cap the number of items at 35, due to time constraints. As always, you are welcome to put stuff on the auction list before the actual auction event. Just find me in-game, or message me on Discord at Miya#0270 if I'm not online. Or find Tashibi or Chaosthief Xi. I must be in possession of the item before it will be added to the spreadsheet.

Boring Rules / Guidelines Stuff
  1. Miya-Koi (me!! biggrin) will be the Auctioneer, and will auction items through public politics chat. I usually have Tashibi help me announce things too, in recruitment chat. (Sometimes Chaos helps too!)
  2. Bids will start at the Starting Bid set by the Seller. The seller may choose to not set a starting bid, which will show up as 'none' on the spreadsheet.
  3. To auction an item, please trade the item to the Auctioneer, and state a starting bid. You may auction multiple items at once.
  4. Auctions will take place in chronological order, according to the spreadsheet.
  5. Each bid must be higher than the previous bid by 10,000 kamas. Please say bids in Market chat. I will not count bids spoken in any other chat.
  6. The Buyer will be the player that bid the most.
  7. If you are the Buyer, please trade the Auctioneer with the amount of kamas you bid.
  8. The Auctioneer will trade the Seller after the Auction is over to give them their kamas. If the Seller is not present at the time, please try to find the Auctioneer whenever you're online. Or message me on Discord. (You can also contact Tashibi in game or EarthyMadness through Ankabox if you can't find me, and he will be able to let me know.)

Last Week's Raffle Winner: Catalyst Engineer
0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1170

Bumpity bump~

0 0
Score : 3397

Hi everyone! Thanks to everyone who attended this week's auction. :3
This auction's raffle winner is Lagoon Dolphin! I'll post your drawing here when I finish.
(I do a raffle after every auction-- everyone who either put an item up for auction or bought something is entered into it!) 
~Miya

1 0
Score : 3397
i'm hungry
4 0
Respond to this thread