FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[Sufokia/Amakna] Who's That Clan Member?!

By Pyronamic101 - MEMBER - August 23, 2015, 02:58:18
WHO'S THAT CLAN MEMBER!?

~ In the Rainbow Musketeers Haven World ~

Mina:
And there we have it, the last shipment of the portraits just came in. Thankfully everything came in on time. Remember the last art commission?

Isaac:
Oh yeah, those pictures of Kraloves, by A N. Kama. That guy charged us like crazy, and then the shipping was terrible. They kept pushing the shipment back and saying it was coming Soon(tm).

Mina:
That was just..... yeah. At least these Clan Member portraits turned out alright! Looks like we got a few from the the entire world of Twelve! Some of them are a bit different, shall we say. I mean, that one? That one looks like it's drawn with toothpicks!

Isaac:
You got the labels right? We're gonna have to start setting up for next week's art show tonight!

Mina:
Uh.... Isaac......

Isaac:
Yeah?

Mina:
.... I think I lost the labels.....

Isaac:
Mina please. They were right there. Did your pet snoofle get hungry again? Did you not remember to feed it?!

Mina:
.... No....

Isaac:
Damn. So now these pictures don't have labels, and we only have a week to set this up! The art show is August 29th!. I mean, this is modern art we're talking about, how in the world are we going to tell these pictures apart?

Mina:
Oh! We could ask the community! They're pretty helpful with these sorts of things. And if we sweeten the deal, say with 100 000 kamas..... we could get these sorted lickety-split! Each player can only win the prize once, so give others the opportunity to help too!

Isaac:
Fantastic idea! So we release one image every day to the forums, and the first person to comment will win the prize? Oh, and no editing comments! If you make a wrong submission, edit the post with DELETED and post again; we won't punish you for duplicating it, we promise! I'll go through and disqualify any "edited" submissions.

Mina:
Anyone who helps identify these pictures should probably do it in the format of the label. Here's an example!

Clan Member Name: Jonk Ussack
Clan Member Region: Sufokia Village
In Game Name: Mina Hotaru

Isaac:
This is our first art show, and it has to open by the 29th! We'd hate to push it back, so please! Helps us out, Twelvians!

Sincerely,

IsaacEnning, Vice-Governor of Sufokia
Mina Hotaru, Governor of Amakna

1 0
Reactions 29
Score : 2276
Entry for August 22, 2015

1 0
Score : 861

DELETED

0 0

Please remember, all edited posts will be disqualified. Please post in the following format:

Clan Member:
Clan Member Region:
In Game Name:

0 0
Score : 861

Clan Member: Stumpy Jack
Clan Member Region: Martial Path
In Game Name: Soul The Wanderer

0 0

You sir! Are correct! And thank you for reading the rules! You have been rewarded for your hard work. Everyone else, come back tomorrow for the next art piece we need help with!

0 0
Score : 3135

#actualmodernmichelangelos

0 0
Score : 1501
Entry for August 23, 2015

1 0
Score : 464
Clan Member: Lord Gobbsage
Clan Member Region: Wild Estate
In Game Name: Wetrew
0 0

Congrats on the correct answer! You'll be contacted in-game for your prize shortly.

0 0
Masterpiece for August 24, 2015

Some vandal didn't like the background of the art. I salvaged it the best I could.

Clan Member:
Clan Member Region:
In Game Name:

Remember: Editing your post will result in disqualification.
1 0
Score : 7974

They look familiar but I can't find them anywhere.

I'll throw in a guess:

Clan Member: Wolfram
Clan Member Region: Souls' Crossing
In Game Name: Kerellya

0 0

Good try! I checked with the artist and unfortunately Wolfram was too busy and was not one of the Clan Members featured. Do we have any other guesses?

0 0
Score : 1367

Looks like he has a pot but this could be a long shot...

Clan Member: Gnarled Barklee
Clan Member Region: Bonta
In Game Name: Nur

0 0

MWUAHAHAHA Congrats! You figured out the abstract art! I'll contact you in game for your prize!

0 0

This one is a bit trickier! Apparently the artist really liked the vibe that Frank's RedHot sauce and finger paint gives?

Piece of Art for August 25, 2015

0 0
Score : 6366
Pyronamic101|2015-08-26 02:51:20
This one is a bit trickier! Apparently the artist really liked the vibe that Frank's RedHot sauce and finger paint gives?

Piece of Art for August 25, 2015

it's tricky for me but i'm thinking:
Clan Member: Baal Stroud
Clan Member Region: Kara - Bonta
In Game Name: Skai 
0 0
Score : 16178

Mina can't post right now, but she said to pass on that she doesn't recall seeing that name on the tag before they all got lost. But good try, Skai!

0 0
Score : 2395
Clan Member: Krustiblak
Clan Member Region: Gnashville - Brakmar
In-Game Name: Forunia
0 0
Score : 91

Hnnng it's so obvious who that is, too bad i don't play in Nox. :C

0 0
Respond to this thread