By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WTT/WTB the following missing altars

By TwinklePhoenix - MEMBER - August 08, 2019, 11:14:20

Looking for the following altars/graves

1. Looking for 1 masqueraider altars
  2. Looking for 1 osamodas altar
  3. Looking for 1 Feca altar
  4. Looking for 1 Sacrier altar
  5. Looking for 1 Sram altar

Willing to pay for them in kamas or trade if anyone has any idea where you can actually find the altars themselves such as who drops them i would love to know thank you to everyone who takes time to look at this post.

Location Nox Server 
IGN Marubi 
feel free to pm me or reply to this post. 
0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 274

huppermage altar doesnt exist sadly sad .if its a heaven world i wonder if u can just kill a character and keep it there as decoration mellow

2 0
Score : 198

Thank you for telling me about that and that seems a bit odd you can't get altar for the huppermage since you have a altar upon death and that is a bit dark pffth XD and it would only stay for a bit before the server kicking you but great idea regardless lol

1 0
Score : 1476

So far, only 15 altar decoration out of 18 classes exist in the game, which formerly all dropable by hoodlum before nation revamp. That mean the latest 3 classes (Eliotrope, Huppermage and Ouginak) actually got altar after death but cannot obtain as decoration item in Haven Bags yet.

1 0
Score : 1476

For Sacrier Altar and Sram Altar drop, you can fight Stalagmonarch the Rigid instead

1 0
Score : 198

JSky|2019-08-09 13:24:31
So far, only 15 altar decoration out of 18 classes exist in the game, which formerly all dropable by hoodlum before nation revamp. That mean the latest 3 classes (Eliotrope, Huppermage and Ouginak) actually got altar after death but cannot obtain as decoration item in Haven Bags yet.

JSky|2019-08-09 13:29:00
For Sacrier Altar and Sram Altar drop, you can fight Stalagmonarch the Rigid instead

Oh thank you so much for telling me i would have been hunting forever for ouginak if you hadn't told me and also thank you for telling me who drops the two altars ill be sure to go up against that one and try to get the altars the one we are really want  to find is the masqueraider one so far we keep find enripisa , cra and sadida. 
0 0
Respond to this thread