FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Crafts Galore! All profession resources and crafting components organized for easy browsing

By CraftingService - MEMBER - March 10, 2019, 22:00:15

Need crafting material or a professional craftsman to help you finish a craft? I've got you covered at Crafts Galore!

Come visit my haven bag to procure your missing resources or components, get something crafted, or both!

Resources are organized by profession and components are organized by level tier.

Please see below for a visual overview of the haven bag layout (click to enlarge):

Here's what my professions look like as of March 10, 2019:

I'll keep this post updated as I move my haven bag around and when I max out another profession.

Currently located in Astrub near Enchantment Workshop:

Reply to this post if you need me to log in to help with a craft or if an item that you need is out of stock.

Stop by my little lenald bag today to fulfill your crafting needs!
5 0
Reactions 8
Score : 23

Hey friend I was on last night and didn't see your bag in front of Pappy Pal where it has been the last several days. Have you moved or just not up right now? Your prices are a bit higher than others but I must say I enjoyed the ease of access since you have so many different mats available.

0 0
Score : 108

Hi there! I forgot to log in, so my bag expired after 48 hours. I've since logged back in and restocked with fish lv1-125!

0 0

Hi there! I forgot to log in, so my bag expired after 48 hours. I've since logged back in and restocked with fish lv1-125!

0 0
Score : 508
Location update: The haven bag is now located in front of the Enchantment Workshop in Astrub.
0 0
Score : 1

Hello good sir, was wondering if you could stock up some 
Imperfect Bracket, Diamond Stone, Dry Branch and Chillberg Island Babbage

can you stock more on chillberg island babbage? about 50 more thanks

0 0

Imperfect Bracket and Chillberg Island Babbage have been restocked! Diamond Stone and Dry Branch are still out of stock.

0 0
Score : 42

Anyone Selling Champion Of Arena Costume ?

0 -2
Score : 57

if you can contact me in game the next time you log in i have a large order for you

0 0
Respond to this thread