By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Score : 94

Need Panda Help !. How come people perfer Milk Fountain over Splash Of Milk and Milky Breath and Any commets on Blisskrieg

By masker419 - MEMBER - November 06, 2018, 07:42:17

Hey

So why is a 5 ap spell that does little to no damage on single targets considered to be the most used by all players ?
... At a distance its kinda helpful but once the gap is shorten it does nothing!... Ive become a little jealous of other players after seeing the damage they put out with just 6 out of 12 of their Ap used, compared to my own preferred choices. it became sad after a while when i just thought i stated my pandawa wrong but even with properly placed points most highly praised spells become a disappointment.

As For the earth branch spell which is Blisskrieg i feel like its a hindering spell for panda.. taking up a slot of your spell deck since it can only be used once and adds Scalded which might not even be used for that turn. it adds 10% more damage with barrel but isnt really noticeable plus with barrel hop and karchamrak what good is it's teleport when your built to be a crowd controller ??

Reactions 5
Score : 4689

never heard about that people prefer milk fountain that much, but it has some advantages, it applies 6 dizzy for 5AP 1MP, has a huge range and can put dizzy on allies without hurting them, huge disadvantages: 1MP cost is totally unreasonable, only if it would have 5AP cost (no MP cost), the damage would be ok for that spell

Dizzy on allies isn't really helping the matter, unless your gonna help yourself from the dizzy stacked on your allies with six roses to heal but that just a desperate attempt. i myself have play with the panda for like 3 years and always thought that spells was necessary until reviewing it's history. As for range i tend to realize that most panda prefer close combat opportunities, since Karchamrak and other close range spells factor in... you barely find a panda using it unless his running for his life, which points to the question why should a tank player be running for his life right ?

Score : 3727

Trade section; were you trying to buy or sell?

Score : 261

Also, putting excessive punctuation in a subject title does not make it any easier for people to understand or help you.

want to buy Champion of champions costume, headless knight and frigost costume.
are excessive punctuation that difficult to use in a conversation ?

Respond to this thread