FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Nox Down?!?!

By tbest November 28, 2012, 15:02:31

another patch? no information! Is anyone else having issues with log in?
The wife and I go to log in this morning, an a patch downloads and to no avail can't log in.
and of course nothing on the forums about it.

Thanks Ankama, You have at least convinced her to try warcraft ...

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 4358

Apparently. It happens from time to time whenever they have patch updates with new content. Not sure what they exactly are doing though.

0 0
Score : 7470

You can Nox me down?
What?

To be expected.
Hotfixes and such.
Takes actual play time to discover bugs.

0 0
Score : 661
Onesti|2012-11-28 15:12:19
You can Nox me down?
What?

To be expected.
Hotfixes and such.
Takes actual play time to discover bugs.
It shouldn't be " expected" just to assume that the server is going to be down again, there was no announcement. after an announcement is when " it's " "expected" not random times.

not even the free Korean games go down as much as Ankama and their games..
for my 6$ a month I expect service and times with maintenance, not random shutdowns.

I expect quality control, and the use of their own forums to announce issues, not to just assume..
"ohh hey, wakfu is down again, guess ill find something else to do", if that was the case, i'd pay for a different game..
0 0
Score : 7470

Nobody is making you pay $6 a month.
Js.
Live with it or game somewhere else.

0 0
Score : 661
Onesti|2012-11-28 15:34:17
Js.
Really? to gain all the benefits of the game yes you must pay..
is it really to much to ask for them to be considerate enough to post and keep us informed. but your right. I left Dofus after the first 5 years of this BS, I guess since I only have 4 months here, I will take your advice and leave, Ankama and SE no longer need my 2 accounts and my Wifes 2 accounts, Blizzard can have my money.

should have learned my lesson _Registered since: 2006-03-18

0 0
Score : 113
Onesti|2012-11-28 15:34:17
Js.
LOL not the point dude for 6$ or 2$ shouldnt have to deal with random bull like this. servers shouldnt go down randomly or without notice i pay money to be part of this game/community would be common coutersy for forum admin to let dedicated players know ahead of time
0 0
Score : 6447

I imagine the game is down (and goes down at unexpected times) to deal with the game breaking code that pops up more frequently in each new patch. Last time it was certain item's code deleted entirely from game. This time there seem to be legitimate concerns of deletion of entire inventories of characters as well as characters themselves.

There is a disconnect from Ankama, the Developers (offices in France) and Square-Enix, the publishers in North America (Offices in Los Angeles) of more than just temporal.

Yes, it is only 7:30 A.M. PST currently. This is something to keep in mind when you get all huffy about the server being down and no statement for an SE-Mod. It's their job and like most jobs it's a 9-5. Just watch and see when the comments start to trickle in from them.

0 0
Score : 9898

Hi guys,

You are right it isn't too much to ask to be kept informed of server downtime.

There was an unexpected server downtime due to a second hotfix for Content Update 1.8. All the information can be found in the server status forum and the hotfix 2 notes.

We do apologize for the delay in informing the community prior to the server downtime and are working to better our communication of such event, so thank you for your continuous support and patience while the hotfix was deployed. happy 

0 0
Score : 6378
sevenatbest|2012-11-28 16:30:30
Yes, it is only 7:30 A.M. PST currently. This is something to keep in mind when you get all huffy about the server being down and no statement for an SE-Mod. It's their job and like most jobs it's a 9-5. Just watch and see when the comments start to trickle in from them.

The servers are 24/7 the staff needs to be 24/7. I am tired of this bull*** excuse.
0 0
Score : 5892
deepz42|2012-11-29 00:19:18
sevenatbest|2012-11-28 16:30:30

The servers are 24/7 the staff needs to be 24/7. I am tired of this bull*** excuse.

Employees don't come cheap.
0 0
Score : 71

Yes, they provided limited service hours and wonder why people get pissy.

Wakfu is a solid game that is plagued down by lack of service.

If its not their 'work' hours then you can basically expect nothing during that times in terms of service.

They promise to do something then quietly do the minimum to deal with it.

Lets look at the examples:

Duping - was fixed but left all items in game and gave no consequences. Great Job!

Botting - still in game, very much abused. Prove its a bot? No consequences if they play their account a little bit themselves but bot 90% of the time. Great job!

Service/Report Tickets - You may hear an ineffective response in a few weeks. Great Job!

I will say it again, this game is a solid game it is just plagued by a very poor support team.

0 0
Score : 18114

tl;dr: edited because no one reads this *** anyway, and SE/Ankama/whatever aren't going to fix it anyway so I'll just remove my comment and then go to bed. Joy.

0 0
Respond to this thread