By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Sufokia Cabinet Positions! Apply Within.

By johnybuns April 27, 2012, 03:17:00

I will be selecting the new cabinet in a couple of days. Feel free to apply for any position and tell me why you think you would best suit the position. I will be using Bawks requirements.

"Army General For this position, you need to have pvp experience and be at least lvl 90+. I need somebody who can help organize pvp training. I need a reliable person that can help make our nation pvp ready.

Head Guard As with Army General, i need somebody who is willing to help with guard training and pvp. I would like a 70+ person for this position.

Weather Engineer Most people know that this is just a title with a fancy hat, so explain to me how you would help out with this position. This one is pretty much open to anybody, so have at it!

Treasurer For this spot i need somebody to help get out nation more income. Currently our Auction House is not used a lot, and we need to find ways to get more people buying and selling in Sufokia.

Challenger Again, another title with just a nice hat. Looking for people to help with events and stuff, and to just help out in general.

Ecologist This is the one i will be the most picky about. I need somebody with high harvesting professions that i can count on to help in case of an ecological disaster. Having your own seed/ cuttings stash helps. You will also need to make sure that we are getting our clan member bonuses and such. "

Good luck!

0 0
Reactions 17
Score : 3337

Hello New Governer biggrin I have made the right decision and voted for you!
And since your governer you will probably be looking for willing and hardworking people to fill your cabinet.
I am here to apply to 2 different cabinet spots, one of which I have a lot of experience in and one I would like to try out and learn from

Weather Engineer:
Even though its currently broken I was voted weather engineer a couple times during OB, I have alot of experience concerning this position and once fixed I would like to start as soon as possible. I know the ins and outs of weather engineer, keeping the land fertile and the weather nice and maintaining it all too.
I am on 4 or more hours a day and very active!

Challenger:
I do not have any on hand experience with this position but have read about and done some research on it, it sounds like a fun and exciting job I would be willing to do!

Pm me/IGN : Too Lazy To Level (dont take the name too seriously tongue)

0 0
Score : 190

Hey Karma, it's Kennith/Ushio. I'd like to apply for Head Guard on my Fire Sac (lvl 100). Main reasons I'd like to be head guard is because I built my sac mainly for PvP and am pretty interested in it. I am on pretty frequently throughout the day and I do have a couple of alts which can be used for Guard training etc. I am really interested in PvP in this game and more specifically, the builds everyone uses. I figured if there are outlaws PKing, their characters would be built around PvP, so by fighting them I could learn a lot more about PvP in the game. Thanks again ^^.

0 0
Score : 4

AudioTrack, at your service. I enjoy candlelit dinners under the moonlight at the beach.

No fancy promises for Weather Engineer. I'll cry with the plants on rainy days, I'll smile in unison with trees during the sun. However I'm abandoning them immediately the moment it gets cloudy.

1 0
Score : 288

Congratulations on the election victory. I'm glad to see a reputable face in office. I think we worked well together in the Cabinet and my commitments haven’t changed. I'm applying for Challenger. For now, this is where I think I could best serve and together, we can continue working towards events and improving our markets.

I know Sufokia can continue moving forward in the next two weeks and would be honored to play my part in that. Regardless, congrats again on the election, it's going to be a good two weeks!

0 0
Score : 66

NI HAO MA. Undine here, applying for challenger. I'm online whenever I'm home and will always be available to help out anyone when I can. I'll also be willing to run around with a nice hat. BELIEVE IT. You know you want to!

In Undine we trust.
Believe in Undine, who believes in you.

1 0
Score : 3

Hello, I'd like to apply for either Head Guard or Treasurer.
I got ideas that could help out Sufokian markets - Also, Lv. 100.

0 0
Score : 3

Soen here,

I would like to apply for the Treasurer position, I have a few ideas to improve our treasury and I could easily come up with future plans to improve it further. I'm available everyday, maybe not all day but I'll be around.

0 0
Score : 48

Hello, im wingsofair. I wish to apply for Weather Engineer & Challenger.

Weather Engineer is more then a hat job and title. It need to be fair in the weather for planting. We need good condition for planting for both low and high lvls. We need to control the weather so when its low peak hours, we dont use a lot of budget for it. This way higher lvls can plant. During the weekends when its high peak hours, we need better weather for all the low and mid can plant. Most people wont take the job serious and the gathering professions take a hit. I do urge you to pick a weather engineer, head guard, army general, and ecologist first and fast, with a first pick on head guard and weather engineer for defense and to get better weather. If you pick me, I will do all of these things. I also Im on at least 3 hours a day, mostly at night time. I am off my job on thurdays and friday and can be on all night time in case of something happens.

Challenger is not that important job as Weather engineer, but it must be done. We need to do the Challenger right so we do not waste the budget on it. Most doing high end ones during the weekdays and low and mid ones during the weekends.

I also want to point out the fact that we do not have a high population in sufokia. The most people are saying is sufokia looks nice and thats why you should come here. We need a bigger popualtion and more people selling things at the ":right price" on the boards. We also need more smiths in here to sell better things, bonta is winning over us because of those 2 reasons. Please pick out a cabinet that at least has those things in mind.

Edit: I just noticed i had 98 cp. I just fixed it to 102cp.

0 0
Score : 352

My name is Sherbet, I'm a level 93 Sadida and I wish to apply for Ecologist.

I have level 66 Lumberjack, level 71 Trapper, level 62 Herbalist, level 67 farmer..
Erm, farmer is actually sixty eight but for some reason my eight button has derped. ANYWAY.

The times I'm online may be odd because of my work, yay nights, but I would still do my best to keep Sufos plants and trees in check so they're not being jerks. 'cos we all know what plants can be like. And hopefully we can all keep our bonuses so we can keep grinding at wild gobballs endlessly to maximum effectiveness!

I've never held a government position before but that doesn't mean I can't give it a good go, I'm approachable in-game and most of the time I like chatting to people, know-it alls annoy me a bit though lol

I know this isn't a typical zomg I love my nation and I plan to give us the best cherry trees ever so people come to Sufokia! But frankly I'm not that srs bsns so if that isn't right for you guys, go for someone else with my blessing.

Also, if I can't get Ecologist I would like to apply for Weather Engineer 'cos it's just about the only other one I could do and lets face it, that's the most awesome hat out of all of them. You know you all want that hat.

EDIT: Just remembered I will be moving house around May 10th so there's a chance I will miss a little of the end of my term with packing, if you wanted to take that into consideration.

0 0
Score : 2878

Hi^^

My name is Emeria~ I am a level 80 Enutrof who is applying for Weather Engineer.

I play an incredible amount but have not yet hit the cap, mainly because I am more interested in things other than levelling my physical portion. If I was to designate myself to a position that didn't exist, it would be something revolving around crafting (such as the Ecologist, but I am more interested in the actual making part!).

I am a crafting maniac, having the majority of my crafts level 60-90 in both crafting and gathering.

I am not entirely sure what a Weather Engineer does, but I know I have been interested in the weather as a crafter. I have watched as my trees were sad and my crops were cold- only wishing I could do something about it!

I believe I am most fit for Ecologist or Treasurer (I deal with each nations auction boards a lot of times a day and I am constantly buying and selling different commodities everywhere), but I feel without much knowledge in government that that it's best to start as a Weather Engineer =)

0 0
Score : 1124

Hello, hello!

I'm a level 76 Ecaflip by the name of Madeline, and I'm looking to apply for the position of Head Guard.

I am extremely familiar with the mechanics of PvPing, and spend a considerable amount of my game time practicing against others and outlaw hunting. As such, I've dueled (or outright fought with) members of every Wakfu class at least once, and have fairly decent knowledge of the various strategies for beating them, or at least giving oneself the advantage in a fight.

Which leads to the next bit! I'm more than willing to help train others as well, and in fact would quite enjoy sharing what I've learned. I'm on for a good part of each day, and would be more than willing to lend assistance to any players who might need it!

Congratulations on becoming governor, Karma, and thank you for your time.

0 0
Score : 1314
kazehako|2012-04-27 06:31:46
NI HAO MA. Undine here, applying for challenger. I'm online whenever I'm home and will always be available to help out anyone when I can. I'll also be willing to run around with a nice hat. BELIEVE IT. You know you want to!

In Undine we trust.
Believe in Undine, who believes in you.
Don't trust this guy. He doesn't sound legit.
0 0
Score : 653

Hello, Aquafina here. smile I would like to apply for the Challenger position. I've always loved planning and coming up with events for people, it's something I do in school as well. I have quite an extensive list of ideas, just tell me what you're looking for and I'll do my best to work with you and others to make it happen. Even if I don't get the position I'm readily available to give my ideas/input if you'd like. Thank you~

0 0
Score : 1517
Rock Steady here applying for the Head Guard position. I am a Lvl 85 iop and right hand in Sufokation My goal, if i am selected as head guard, would be to strength our nation by creating a tool for our citizens to call upon if they find them selves victims of outlaws and pvp violence both domestic and foreign. Our guild Sufokation and its leader Bebop already hold guard trainings that are open to any Sufokian. As head guard i would strive to get even more of those sufokians interested in joining the guards to come to our open guard training. In addition to this, and aided by the guards it would train, i would set up a network of contacts in different guilds across Sufokia. The guards on this list would, when contacted by any citizen who is i need of a guard, would spread the word to the other lead guards on and to the guards in his guild. The leads then would inform the guards in their guilds. The goal of this network would be to give any sufo the names of people that could help them when they can not help them selves. not only this it would help to speed up any aid given and allow for larger groups to be formed much quicker in case of invasion or any such group pvp aimed at disrupting our citizens game play. thank you for your time and i hope to server my fellow sufokians soon,
0 0
Score : 3337
Athos503|2012-04-28 03:08:50
Rock Steady here applying for the Head Guard position. I am a Lvl 85 iop and right hand in Sufokation My goal, if i am selected as head guard, would be to strength our nation by creating a tool for our citizens to call upon if they find them selves victims of outlaws and pvp violence both domestic and foreign. Our guild Sufokation and its leader Bebop already hold guard trainings that are open to any Sufokian. As head guard i would strive to get even more of those sufokians interested in joining the guards to come to our open guard training. In addition to this, and aided by the guards it would train, i would set up a network of contacts in different guilds across Sufokia. The guards on this list would, when contacted by any citizen who is i need of a guard, would spread the word to the other lead guards on and to the guards in his guild. The leads then would inform the guards in their guilds. The goal of this network would be to give any sufo the names of people that could help them when they can not help them selves. not only this it would help to speed up any aid given and allow for larger groups to be formed much quicker in case of invasion or any such group pvp aimed at disrupting our citizens game play. thank you for your time and i hope to server my fellow sufokians soon,
+1 Rock Steady is a very mature and active player, I also fully support him
0 0
Score : 1050

Thank you for all of those that applied. It was really tough to pick the candidates because I know everyone that applied would like the opportunity to make Sufokia a better place. You all have excellent ideas and i would love it if you still share your ideas with the cabinet. We will try our best to discuss and execute them the best we can. Plan on many fun events and activities in our nation! We're already working hard for you guys!

0 0
Score : 799

I request the honorary title if iopette inspector. I have my own hat.

0 0
Respond to this thread