FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shustuft Crust

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - December 07, 2021, 11:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

1. Shustuft Crust

The maximum player level is now 230.

An expansion of the game's content has been added: The Forgotten Islands of the Shustuft Crust.

Five new game areas are now available, each with a quest, a dungeon, and new droppable items.

• Kingdom of Despair – Phytomorphs (level group 216 to 230);
  • Void Spiral – Voidivions (level group 216 to 230);
  • Citadel of Horror – Horridemons (level group 216 to 230);
  • Dementya – Streyes (level group 216 to 230);
  • Route of the Dead – Destroyers (level group 216 to 230).

Shustuft Crust dungeons have several specific features:

• They only have two rooms.
  • An intervention stele can be found in each boss room to face Anathar.
  • Each dungeon has a fragment of a key to enter Rushu's Palace.

Learn more with the Devblog.

The next part of the Eliocalypse's main quest has been added. It will take you through the Shustuft Crust in search of the extinguished stars.

You must have already completed the Eliocalypse's previous quests and be at level 215. The arc's conclusion will be revealed in a later update.

2. Custom Interface Themes

It is now possible to use custom interface themes to change the game client's appearance.

Learn more with the Devblog. 

3. Combat

• Characters are turned in the right direction in combat in all game clients.
  • The Demonic Pressure state is correctly displayed for all characters.

4. Classes

Eliotrope

Trapster

• The Rear Resistance gain for the target ends at the end of the Eliotrope's turn.

Sacrier

Bold/Bloodthirsty Punishment

• Limited to 2 per turn.

Foggernaut

Charring

• The flashback of Charring can no longer knock the caster out.

Xelor

Cog

• Neutral damage that the Cog inflicts on itself passes through any form of immunity.

5. World

Heroes correctly enter and exit the Shushu prison (especially in the event of a logout in the tomb).

Cap'n Atcha is getting a furry nice makeover!
  • Aiming cells are no longer around fighters but are scattered across the map;
  • The failure counter is now kept between server shutdowns and logins;
  • Fixed the bug that stopped Cap'n Atcha from appearing in some cases after changing areas after a failure.

Many issues with Environmental Quests and Heroes have been fixed.

• Heroes should correctly earn their intended rewards in all cases.

Several graphics issues have been fixed, including:

• Aerial Tofu Skin;
  • Whisperer Costume;
  • Many small issues in the game's areas.

A bug that could display incorrect lighting on world backgrounds has been fixed. 
The day/night cycle has been restored in the Mount Zinit Summit area.

6. Monsters

Shadofang can no longer use the Dimensional Crack spell on the glyph on which one of her creatures will be summoned.

Inflicting damage on Sor'Hon with a weapon no longer unexpectedly disembodies the player.

Pandala Ghost Dungeon:
  • The Pandulum monster is stabilized from the start of the fight.
  • The Ghostly Protection state is only applied when 10% of HP or more have been removed from the target in one turn.

Several fixes have been made to the AI, either globally or specifically.

7. Items

The following items now correctly have the equipment condition "CH > -10":

• Enchanting Hat;
  • Icehorn Epaulettes;
  • Necroforged Boots;
  • Amulet of Respite.

The stats of the Parched Belt have been nerfed in both rarities. The power assigned to this belt was abnormal and exceeded the intended model.

Rolling Run

• Fixed the sound of the Rolling Run.

Ancestral Energy (Relic Sublimation)

• The damage inflicted and resistance bonuses are now 4% and 15 per level of the state, respectively.

8. Quests

The Survival Training (Kokoko Mercenaries) quest's objectives are correctly validated with Heroes.

9. Interfaces

• A tab for the interface has been added to the game's options menu. It contains:
    • The interface size setting (previously in the video tab);
    • A button to apply the custom theme's changes without restarting the game;
    • A button to access the custom theme's installation folder.
  • Adding a Hero with a temporary inventory while the temporary inventory interface is already open now correctly displays the newly added Hero.
  • The name of the character locking the fight is now correctly displayed in some Pact fight configurations.
  • Leaving recycling mode removes the recycling preview in separate inventories.
  • An option to no longer cap the game's background FPS has been added.
  • Searching in the store works correctly again.
  • A translation key that was displayed when the game launched has been fixed.
  • Adding the same item on both sides of an exchange no longer makes the items visually disappear.

A search field has been added to several interfaces:

• Machines
  • Emotes
  • Achievements

10. Fan Dev

Added a JSON file for the interface theme:
It contains the information for all the images using the textures that we allow to be overlaid using the interface theme system.

The images are available via the link:
Although TGA files are referenced in the paths of the JSON's textures, we offer the images in PNG format.

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/1415707-shustuft-crust
First Ankama intervention

Replying to coldnights

Hi coldnights#6985,

May we know the client and OS you are using? As an alternative, please try the web Shop for your purchases. Thank you!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 78

The in game shop still not working 

1 0

Hi coldnights#6985,

May we know the client and OS you are using? As an alternative, please try the web Shop for your purchases. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 9772

While the gimmick is really interesting, I found the Destroyer boss just.... stupid broken with the Residues :/
When we get ot kill that thing (on S1, mind you), of the 8 residues, 2 became the boss... and proceeded to pretty much NUKE half the team with the stupid AoE on residue spam. I get that things were "tested" on Beta (by the 1% of players who care to go THAT DEEP on beta testing) but for the love of anything balanced, GIVE US SOMETHING to counter this dumb residue gimmick, Unless you want to force a team of 6 LONG-RANGED DDs at a teleport trigger-happy boss who doesn't care for personal space, or give at least ONE turn to get ourselves away from that mess or position the residues to fuse so we are not suddenly bombarded by a large AoE spam :/

0 -1
Score : 78

I'm using linux, Pop_os 64bit, I reported it as a bug, my ticket is 2950296

0 0
Score : 132

My in game shop is also not working I'm using macOS Monterey. M1 chip

0 0

coldnights#6985|2021-12-08 21:47:57
I'm using linux, Pop_os 64bit, I reported it as a bug, my ticket is 2950296

TheRealPasaway#3224|2021-12-09 01:27:07
My in game shop is also not working I'm using macOS Monterey. M1 chip

Hi guys,

To help us to investigate your report properly, please contact our Support team using this link.

Thank you.

[Xai]
Score : 42

Ankama ... all this hard work making new content , you guyz really ok with fact that in the first 24 hours of the new patch some people beat the 230 lvl cap ? at this  point will be really hard the server can revive , i so lame you guyz cant or dont want to fix the fact this new rubilax is just new elbor 2.0. 

+it is possible you guys fix the pacts so people dont abuse the experience ?

+So....you guys dont even care about the old remmington community at all?

+How come you guys dislike critisism  and salt comments when you seem negligent with the merge issues that bring this new server to bankruptcy (form the regular remmington ex-server point of view, talking about economy)?

+ it is possible you follow the data and see for yourselves the big economy crash ? 

+ it is possible at this point refund remmington ex-server players with that gift of kamas  modifier you gave to elbor, nox and efrim ?

Im pretty sure you guys wont even answer and will cover up this issues forever , because is more simple not to accept the mistakes done to a lot of loyal players .

NOTE: i feel totally bad with the lack of creativity about the new patch  -new emote - so this game now is religious ? we can wait more satanic symbolism all around ? or other religions syimbols in game? i thought shushsu are demons (representing the dark side) but on the story never heard about satanism symbols at all , would be cool then implement other religions symbols to be fair with all the people .

2 -2
Score : 10893

I'll start with praise.

• The new locations look great. Both in terms of music, so in terms of visual effects and all maps feel different, for me that was the main thing. All maps feel really different and there are many points of interest! I will even say more, I am already 18 years old, but in some places playing at night was scary. These are cool guys! You made an incredible atmosphere, interesting monsters and thank you for this attention to the visual composition. There are even moments that cause additional positive emotions, for example this smile

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

• also you have fixed the bug I mentioned in osamosa with fishing spots.

• you have updated the captcha! hooray, this will prevent bots from using their programs. however, after the captcha in battle, the spell disappears for me and restarting the game client helps, but I think you already know about this bug.
  • now the heroes finally get glue and do not need to go into their bag a million times in locations.
  • I also want say to BIG thank Siu again for his changes made for Xelor in 1.73 (especially Clock spell and Dial master passive). In this 1.74 Xelor received a bit of attention too.

but now let's talk about the disadvantages.
  • the first as mentioned above. players abuse pacts and were able to get level 230 on the first day. probably their reserves with experience have not been reset. also do not forget that you have improved the life for hunters who have united in several guilds, allowing only for guild members to use the pact without any problems when all other players are faced with increased capmings at the extraction altars. not the best solution to improve the life of hunters in order to attract people to use this feature. Did any of the level 100 players get 230 on the first day? no. only level 215 hunters. and joining them is not the right option, because our guilds are dear to many of us. I mean, this problem is not solved in a social context. need to look at the demonic pacts again from the point of view that hunters do not lose anything, but I digress, sorry.
  • I don't like the fact that the rare resource of this cereal is no different from the regular version. although all rare resources before that had a unique color.here they are same (rare and regular version)

• Rubilax needs extra attention to economics. Last month there were only about 5 days to get the ogrest tears. And this is a reliable way for new players to get kama. I will not go into the details of the entire situation, but I would very much like additional attention to the economy. This is an important factor in player retention.
  • There is still no food for the divine and infernal spices. very sad sad
P.S. these fishing spots are practically invisible, although there is fish there. my eyes hurt a lot when I try to see where the fish is.
could you make please them more visible? Q_Q or is it such an idea here so that they cannot be seen?

P.P.S. I continue to do quests. the atmosphere is great guys! 

6 -1
Respond to this thread