FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hotfix 1.69.3

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - October 20, 2020, 10:15:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Classes

Masqueraider

• The AP renewal of Masks Off is limited to once per turn.
  • The resistance bonus of Sarabande can no longer be stacked.
  • Fixed a visual problem with Somersault and the Coward Mask.

Eliotrope

• The resistance penalty of the Resilience passive can no longer be stacked.

Miscellaneous

• The Fluctuation passive works again for all classes. It also works with the Masqueraider's Masked Spirit.

Sidekicks

Hippolyre

• Hippolyre can no longer override the maximum armor limit of a character.

Quests

Environmental Quests

• Fixed Horde-type Environmental Quests that could not be validated for characters over level 200.

Interface

Renaming Characters

• Error messages when renaming a character are now correct (name already in use, invalid name, etc.).
    • This bug made it possible to circumvent naming rules in some cases. Some characters may have to be renamed after this fix.
  • The character will no longer be automatically logged in when renamed.
  • The rename button can no longer be clicked as long as the first renaming request hasn't been completed.
  • It will no longer be possible to start renaming a second character while the first renaming is ongoing.
    • These changes should fix – or at least greatly limit – infinite time loops after renaming a character.
  • Renaming will correctly synchronize the name in the Stasis rankings and other interfaces; in some cases, you may have to wait five minutes for synchronization to finish.

Miscellaneous

• Rubilax characters that cannot be deleted have been fixed and can now be deleted.

https://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/1236333-agony-unchained/patches/1246181-hotfix-1-69-3
Reactions 18
Score : 5554

Thanks for the Horde environment quest fixed. 

3 -1
Score : -21

why must they continue, they had a perfectly round 300 res from everything for masq, but now they have 225! they had it Perfectly! 300, a nice round number, but 225 is just ugly. not that i'm mad about the resist being nerfed, but at least make it a visually decent number like 250 or something.

I'm very tired

edit: i am a bit disappointed about the limit of once per turn for masks off, it was so much fun recovering 6ap in a single turn, with the severe setback of -3wp, but i understand why.

edit: I AM SO BAD AT MATHS!
75+75+75+50+100=300? WHAT WAS I THINKING?
THEY MAKING 300 ANYWAY!

i'm so sorry to the people who read this

1 -4
Score : 5554

Ermmm, sorry that I cant get what you mean? The Sarabande just give +75 resist only right? How that become 225? Even with successful Keep in Contact passive is just add another +75 to total 150 resistance for 1 turn. 

0 0
Score : 5273

Great patch!

4 -1
Score : 102

Thank you for the bug fixes!

3 -1
Score : 255

nice patch! 

2 -1
Score : 1598

Thank you for the fixes!

2 0
Score : 687

YES! BRAK RING TIME!

Ahem, I mean thank you.

1 -1
Score : 8303

Is there a reason why you have such naming rules in place? 
unless there's some technical issue the rule of "too many consonants" is just a strange one. 

it's hard enough as it is to find a good name and some of us lost active names we had for years , please stop restricting it more. 

1 0
Score : 17617

No idea if it's patched, but I was able to rename my char containing the string "anthro", which is 4 consecutive consonantes, even when it stated it was not possible.

This was an old "protection" to prevent bots from creating a crapton of chars with those random char names. I don't see any real use for it, as it's easy to bypass, and it was screwing the player more than the bots. It should remain in oblivion for good.

0 0
Score : 102

SummonerSven|2020-10-20 18:20:54
Acrobatics gives +100 resistance with Connection
That makes 300

To get this +100 res you'll have to end your turn directly after using acrobatics because of the connection mechanic
0 0
Score : -2757

Ankama You really are  doing well about classes.

0 -2
Score : 1

Horde of Estalagmove continues Maximum level 200 excl

0 0
Score : 5273

So does Hordes of Stalagtites fails for 200+ characters. :/ (attempted 3 times today)

0 0
Respond to this thread