By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hotfix 1.61.1 - 27.9.18

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - September 27, 2018, 06:38:51
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Classes

Pandawa
  • Animations related to Karchamrak have been corrected.

Combat

Krosmoglob
  • Krosmic Vortex can be used even when elemental masteries have the same value. 

Nogord
  • Transition phases no longer removes untargetable areas of effect (Eliotrope Portal, Huppermage Wall, etc.).

Sidekicks
  • Sidekicks now have the correct HP at the beginning of combat.

Dungeons

Shadofang
  • The minimum level requirement to enter the dungeon is now 200.

Haven Worlds

• Corrected the text on the "Enter the Haven World" button.
  • Corrected the text on the "Consult" button at the Astrub Haven World registry.

Challenges

Fusion and Separation
  • Summons now count as allies for Fusion and Separation challenges.

Archer, Barbaric and Wily
  • Enemies will no longer be able to complete the Archer, Barbarian and Wily challenges by killing an opposing player, sidekick or hero.

Miscellaneous

• The Royal Moogrr dungeon will no longer be displayed twice in the Team Search interface.
  • The chat will no longer be flooded with each use of a zaap after using the /dnd command.

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/920287-hotfix-1-61-1-27-9-18
Ankama intervention 2

Hi guys,

The bug has been squashed. To apply the fix, please patch your client. More info.

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 1587

All sidekicks are safely travel back from the bug dimension hole... Thanks Guardians of the Twelve!

3 -1
Score : 442

After hotfix - in fight I dont see hero of my ally.... When I finish dungeon and tep to HW I dont see my ally on map x) 

0 -1
Score : 64

Krosmoglob Krosmic Wind was nerfed sad, now it requires LoS. When was this announced?

0 -1
Score : 986

Having issues seeing my friend's heroes. they're invisible. there is also a visual bug where the masqueraider's mask doesn't show as equipped on the character base, really confusing me if i've used a mask or not. please fix this. it's making fighting mobs and doing dungeons very difficult.

1 -1
Score : 66

sigh... back to farming!!!

0 -1

WilkuPLsjz|2018-10-03 20:42:06
After hotfix - in fight I dont see hero of my ally.... When I finish dungeon and tep to HW I dont see my ally on map x) 

-Hachi-|2018-10-04 00:14:25
Having issues seeing my friend's heroes. they're invisible. there is also a visual bug where the masqueraider's mask doesn't show as equipped on the character base, really confusing me if i've used a mask or not. please fix this. it's making fighting mobs and doing dungeons very difficult.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the report, we'll check it.
Score : 309

me too. screenshot here

0 -1
Score : -12

Yeah a friend and I are having the same issue with not being able to see each others heros

0 -1
Score : 22

yes me to in flax they just keep messing things spell bars come out 2 or 3 when in dungeon  can't see my friends heroes sucks i hop they get it fix fast

hope

0 -1

any news about this bug??? coz, im tired of reconnecting every fight just to see my heroes, and as a result, i just dont do any runs!  this is a waste of my boosters!!!

0 -1

Hi guys,

The bug has been squashed. To apply the fix, please patch your client. More info.

[Flatops]|2018-10-08 07:01:37
Hi guys,

Thank you for this. But now, i've got a new problem. I currently own a God booster, and everytime I switch build, my other builds resets and I end up allocating the points over and over again. Again, please help.
0 -1

Hi fifayfufam,

Can you please provide more information by making a thread here.

Respond to this thread