By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Hotfix 1.61.1 - 27.9.18

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - September 27, 2018, 06:38:51
DevTracker AnkaTracker

Classes

Pandawa
  • Animations related to Karchamrak have been corrected.

Combat

Krosmoglob
  • Krosmic Vortex can be used even when elemental masteries have the same value. 

Nogord
  • Transition phases no longer removes untargetable areas of effect (Eliotrope Portal, Huppermage Wall, etc.).

Sidekicks
  • Sidekicks now have the correct HP at the beginning of combat.

Dungeons

Shadofang
  • The minimum level requirement to enter the dungeon is now 200.

Haven Worlds

• Corrected the text on the "Enter the Haven World" button.
  • Corrected the text on the "Consult" button at the Astrub Haven World registry.

Challenges

Fusion and Separation
  • Summons now count as allies for Fusion and Separation challenges.

Archer, Barbaric and Wily
  • Enemies will no longer be able to complete the Archer, Barbarian and Wily challenges by killing an opposing player, sidekick or hero.

Miscellaneous

• The Royal Moogrr dungeon will no longer be displayed twice in the Team Search interface.
  • The chat will no longer be flooded with each use of a zaap after using the /dnd command.

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/920287-hotfix-1-61-1-27-9-18
First Ankama intervention

WilkuPLsjz|2018-10-03 20:42:06
After hotfix - in fight I dont see hero of my ally.... When I finish dungeon and tep to HW I dont see my ally on map x) 

-Hachi-|2018-10-04 00:14:25
Having issues seeing my friend's heroes. they're invisible. there is also a visual bug where the masqueraider's mask doesn't show as equipped on the character base, really confusing me if i've used a mask or not. please fix this. it's making fighting mobs and doing dungeons very difficult.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the report, we'll check it.
See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 2664

All sidekicks are safely travel back from the bug dimension hole... Thanks Guardians of the Twelve!

3 0
Score : 189

After hotfix - in fight I dont see hero of my ally.... When I finish dungeon and tep to HW I dont see my ally on map x) 

0 0
Score : 42

Krosmoglob Krosmic Wind was nerfed sad, now it requires LoS. When was this announced?

0 0
Score : 949

Having issues seeing my friend's heroes. they're invisible. there is also a visual bug where the masqueraider's mask doesn't show as equipped on the character base, really confusing me if i've used a mask or not. please fix this. it's making fighting mobs and doing dungeons very difficult.

1 0
Score : 85

sigh... back to farming!!!

0 0

WilkuPLsjz|2018-10-03 20:42:06

-Hachi-|2018-10-04 00:14:25

Hi guys,

Thanks for the report, we'll check it.
Score : 171

me too. screenshot here

0 0
Score : 1

Yeah a friend and I are having the same issue with not being able to see each others heros

0 0
Score : 33

yes me to in flax they just keep messing things spell bars come out 2 or 3 when in dungeon  can't see my friends heroes sucks i hop they get it fix fast

hope

0 0

any news about this bug??? coz, im tired of reconnecting every fight just to see my heroes, and as a result, i just dont do any runs!  this is a waste of my boosters!!!

0 0

Hi guys,

The bug has been squashed. To apply the fix, please patch your client. More info.

[Flatops]|2018-10-08 07:01:37
Hi guys,

The bug has been squashed. To apply the fix, please patch your client. More info.

Thank you for this. But now, i've got a new problem. I currently own a God booster, and everytime I switch build, my other builds resets and I end up allocating the points over and over again. Again, please help.
0 0

Hi fifayfufam,

Can you please provide more information by making a thread here.

Respond to this thread