By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Mineral Tower

By [Flatops] - ADMINISTRATOR - December 13, 2017, 12:30:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker

THE MINERAL TOWER

The Mineral Tower is available. Find out more with the dedicated devblog

BATTLEFIELDS

Collect as many points as you can by taking various actions on the filed and lead your team to victory! Find out more with the dedicated devblog.

* The Battlefields will be activated by the end of January or early February 2018.

NEW PVP SYSTEM

General
  • It is no longer possible to attack or be attacked by another player in any part of the game, except on a battlefield.
  • A system to protect resources has been added: whenever a player plants a resource, only they can harvest it, up to 5 minutes after the resource matures. After that, any player can harvest it.
  • Wings are activated by default on characters belonging to a Nation. They signal a player's allegiance to a Nation without allowing them to be attacked.
  • The Region bonuses have been reviewed.
Territory Conquest

Most of the game's territories can now be controlled by a nation. Territories are automatically attributed to the five nations according to the following rule:

• Territories within the nations of Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar, and Sufokia belong to those nations.
  • The other territories are divided among the five nations as follows: nine territories for the Riktus and six territories for the four others.
  • The laws concerning attacks have been removed, since they have become obsolete. The law concerning "capture" has been reviewed and split into two laws; they now concern participation in Battlefields, either in defense or attack.
Outlaw System

• When a character is in a territory controlled by a nation, their "citizenship" score toward that nation is displayed instead of their citizenship score toward their own nation.
  • By committing misdeeds in a nation's territory, whether the player belongs to the nation that controls the territory or to another nation, they will become an Outlaw in respect to that nation. The player will notice this because their citizenship score will be below -50.
  • Outlaw players in a territory can be attacked by other players at any time.
  • If the Outlaw loses the fight, whether they belong to the nation that controls the territory or to another nation, they will be sent to the nation's prison.
  • In prison, the player will be punished for a length of time depending on the number of misdeeds they have committed (Citizenship Points visible or not). They will also be able to reduce their sentence by performing community service, or they can try to escape from the prison while remaining an Outlaw.
  • Many fixes have been made to the way prisons operate so that everything works once more.
  • A prison has been added for the Riktus Clan so that the system can work like it does for the other nations.
Neutrality

Neutrality is no longer a status that reduces a certain number of player actions (leaving Astrub, entering dungeons, Zaaps, Drago-Expresses, boats, etc.).

It is now possible to become neutral again. There are several ways to do so:

• Go see Master Bossowl, who will allow you to become neutral again when you pay some kamas, once a month.
  • Go see Master Bossowl to become neutral again for free, one time only, before February 1, 2018.
  • Buy a Neutrality Scroll in the Shop, which replaces the former scrolls that allowed you to change nation.

The player can then choose to remain neutral or select another nation.

Consequently, the quest "Pledge Your Allegiance", which forced the player to choose a nation, no longer exists.

Moreover, the quest "Follow the Path" no longer redirects the player to an exit from Astrub as early as possible, but simply asks them to go see Master Bossowl, who will explain that other islands exist, without inviting them to leave Astrub right away.

The entire section of the rest of the Chapter 1 Nations Quest, which required the player to select a nation, then to go there to defeat a few Gobballs, Tofus, and enemies of the nation, has been deleted. This part of the quest has been replaced by a block with the Hullcatz who will take players once they've reached level 21, and the quest will then redirect beginners to several ways to earn experience (Mercenaries, Hunters, and Otomai's Disciple).

CLASSES

Feca

• The description of Elementor has been changed to be consistent with the effects of the passive.

Sram

• The description of Dupery has been changed to be consistent with the effects of the passive.
​​

ITEMS

Forgotten Helmet

• In the previous update, any Forgotten Helmets you already owned came to be linked to your account. To fix this problem, we've created an "Unlinking Machine" that will let you unlink your helmet.
  • The machine can be found in the basement of Astrub Inn.

Bags

• It will no longer be possible to leave items on the ground. Dropping an item into nothing will now delete it instead of placing it on the ground.

WORLD

Moon Island

• The surface of Moon Island has been divided into two distinct ecosystems: Moon Beach and Moon Jungle. There are new Environmental Quests available in these different sections of the island.

Transportation

• Certain Drago-Express points have been relocated to make them more consistent. Drago-Express points are no longer always near Zaaps, boats and dungeons, and are instead more centrally located in the zone served. Some of these had to be removed, while others were moved to new locations. That means certain trips will take slightly longer than before, with the intent to have you travel through a part of the world, but they should last no longer than 30 seconds from start to finish.
  • Zaaps in Ohwymi, Past Xelorium, Present Xelorium, Enurado and Srambad have been relocated to be closer to the center of the zone, and so that players will spend less time running.
  • No changes have been made to Drago-Express points or Zaaps in the Nations.

QUESTS

Meta-Achievements

• There are new Meta-Achievements for completing Environmental Quests in the level group 171-185 (Moon Island).

Treechnee Dungeon

• Treechnee Dungeon Achievement - Stasis 41 can now be properly confirmed.

Achievements

• We reduced the amount of achievements listed in the achievements page when the player hasn't completed the quest "Follow the Path" so as not to overburden newer players.

Kelba

• A freeze during the animated sequence with Hadibal Toot has been corrected.

DUNGEONS

Grandmeow's House (Bow Meow Dungeon)

• This dungeon is now meant for three characters (players, heroes or sidekicks).
  • It is no longer possible to enter with more than the maximum limit of characters.
  • Entering the Dungeon Leaderboard with over 3 characters is no longer possible.

Stasis Dungeons

• Vampire Affix: The Health Steal will no longer be able to be triggered by damage that does not come from spells, and will no longer be able to revive a monster who should have died.

SIDEKICKS

General
  • Companions no longer cost a key to enter dungeons. 

Hippolyre

• Hippolyre gains 1 Range at level 125 as normal.

Dofus Pets

Grodon
  • It is now possible to transfer the Grodon pet to Wakfu. 

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/news/patch-notes/813265-mineral-tower
Reactions 40
Score : 5199
"Bags: It will no longer be possible to leave items on the ground. Dropping an item into nothing will now delete it instead of placing it on the ground."
Awn, really? That was the easiest way to transfer itens between Heroes. Now we have to use Account Chest every time. It isn't a big problem, but still...

"Grandmeow's House (Bow Meow Dungeon): This dungeon is now meant for three characters (players, heroes or sidekicks)."
I could wait before asking, but are players who ranked with 6 characters being removed from the ladder? If not, that would be REALLY unfair.

You guys did it, awesome!

"PVP: [...]"
I'd suggest a notice here in the changelog about Battlegrounds only being avaliable next week so more people would be aware~
1 0
Score : 13290

If you drag the icon of your secondary hero from the inventory and release it on the screen, it opens their inventory there. You can easily swap ANY item (except those linked to character) between them that way.

3 0
Score : 736

With regards to Battlegrounds and PVP items, say the Battleground is of level 51-80 range, and I don't have a specific build-page for Level 80 so I simply ALS down (so going from Level 81+ to Level 80) to enter the Battleground.
If I am wearing level 80 PVP gear before I ALS down:
1. Do I get the set bonuses from the PVP gear?
2. Will the stats from the PVP gear instead of the standard ALS stats be reflected on my character? And if yes, does that apply to only the PVP gear, or to any gear of level 80 or lower (in this case)?

If players will be required to have a specific build-page for that level range (ie, 51-80) in order to gain the benefits from PVP gear/gear of that level, I feel as though that forces the player to purchase additional equipment/character pages to set themselves to that level, just to attain the benefits of PVP gear.

0 0

I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for, but if you want to join 51-80 battlegrounds, you may use ALS automatic or create a build level 80 and use your own equipment and abilities. It's the same as entering in an adjusted dungeon.

0 0
Score : 5734

The changes to the outlaw system sound really good on paper. Hopefully they'll work as well in game, but sounds like some very positive changes so far! 

2 0
Score : 605

TostMD|2017-12-13 13:06:13
With regards to Battlegrounds and PVP items, say the Battleground is of level 51-80 range, and I don't have a specific build-page for Level 80 so I simply ALS down (so going from Level 81+ to Level 80) to enter the Battleground.
If I am wearing level 80 PVP gear before I ALS down:
1. Do I get the set bonuses from the PVP gear?
2. Will the stats from the PVP gear instead of the standard ALS stats be reflected on my character? And if yes, does that apply to only the PVP gear, or to any gear of level 80 or lower (in this case)?

If players will be required to have a specific build-page for that level range (ie, 51-80) in order to gain the benefits from PVP gear/gear of that level, I feel as though that forces the player to purchase additional equipment/character pages to set themselves to that level, just to attain the benefits of PVP gear.

only level 51-80?? or will be more types of Battleground for 51-80/81-x/y-200
0 0
Besides different modes, battlefields will have different levels. We decided to focus on five major level groups: 51-80, 81-110, 111-140, 141-170 and 171-200. This diversity enables us to offer more elite battlefields as well as battlefields meant for anyone, while at the same time avoiding having too many level groups for you to optimize your characters for.

Source: https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/195-devblogs/232638-devblog-pvp-battlefields
0 0
Score : 963

At least on the beta server, being "neutral" appears to prevent the player from doing ANYTHING outside of Astrub... i.e. can not attack monsters, can not harvest anything etc.    Astrub now appears to be the ONLY no-nation territory where neutral's may harvest or attack monsters?   All other territories now are showing a controlling nation and do not allow neutrals to interact with monsters or other resources - with message displayed that the action requires a nation??     This effectively binds neutrals in Astrub... they can travel elsewhere but can not interact with monsters or resources?

0 0
Score : 10894

It's a bug, they are working on a hotfix

0 0
Score : 52

Aw, no bugfixes for the annoying interface bugs and no enu un-nerfing not even a little bit.

- It should have been easy to fix that pet feeding bug with opening and closing of the pet window (try to feed 40 pets with the current mechanics)
- And equipment switching places  (the unequipped one with the newly equipped one) shouldn't be too hard either (as it has worked before).

0 0
Score : 13290

Oh man, no more bags on the ground? I can no longer hoard all the trash that people tossed around.

The rest is fine. Everything is fine...

2 0
Score : 424
A system to protect resources has been added: whenever a player plants a resource, only they can harvest it, up to 5 minutes after the resource matures. After that, any player can harvest it.

so how exactly does this work in the case of people over-planting resources? Seems like it would protect the problem instead of fixing it in some cases. 
0 0
Score : 605

he become outlaw and you can kill him

0 0
Score : 10808
BOW MEOW
It is no longer possible to enter with more than the maximum limit of characters.

This is the s*** you "fix" and important stuff like the inventory and the pet windows are left again with their bugs???? Really?? And don't come with "different issues can be fixed in different spans of times etc" or something, every minute your programmers WASTED on this could have been spent on useful stuff...

It will no longer be possible to leave items on the ground. Dropping an item into nothing will now delete it instead of placing it on the ground.

...JUST WHY??? Now we get another stupid window we need to confirm for EVERY ITEM we want to get rid of after a dungeon run "rewarded" with your crappy white items????

A system to protect resources has been added: whenever a player plants a resource, only they can harvest it, up to 5 minutes after the resource matures. After that, any player can harvest it.

How about our pleas to include party or AT LEAST guild members into that permission??? HMMMMMM???

In the previous update, any Forgotten Helmets you already owned came to be linked to your account. To fix this problem, we've created an "Unlinking Machine" that will let you unlink your helmet.

Please tell me you can unlink other items which are unlinked in the current game as well...
If not: Wow, you wasted a machine for a SINGLE ITEM, why didn't you simply replace the items in the inventory?? Oh yeah, you s*** at that too...

Sadly another mostly bad update, which ignores A LOT of critique we players gave you after the initial release of your plans (i actually see NO CHANGE at all to the first version).
How about one of these days you release an update FOR the players and not AGAINST them...
2 -4

Please, quit the game if you don't like. Most of your complains are actually just ranting, so you should take care of yourself in real life if you're this toxic.

4 -4
Score : 1010

What a horrible update

1 -3
Score : 736

Markzs|2017-12-13 07:43:46
I'm not sure if this is the answer you're looking for, but if you want to join 51-80 battlegrounds, you may use ALS automatic or create a build level 80 and use your own equipment and abilities. It's the same as entering in an adjusted dungeon.

Thing is, if you're out of build-slots and your only option to get one for 80 (let's say you already used the 3 given) is to buy one, that's a huge turn-off for players, because then any rewards/pvp gain from those instances are incumbent upon them buying another slot with ogrines in order to reap the benefits.
0 0

I agree, having to buy extra slots for builds really sucks, but at least we have 3 free and you can choose one of them to be your main PvP build.

0 0
Score : 7160
  • A system to protect resources has been added: whenever a player plants a resource, only they can harvest it, up to 5 minutes after the resource matures. After that, any player can harvest it.

Others and I stated that we prefer to do harvesting in cooperation. Multiple characters, or multiple people working together on that menial task.
You killed it.
You did not even give us a response, despite multiple highly positively upvoted comments regarding those issues.
We asked you to include giving permissions to other people to be included in the harvesting-process, be it even as simple as having them in your party or guild or at the haven-bag-permission-list. 

You completely ignored us, even though it was a reasonable request and can be easily implemented.
Your reasoning of protecting against unwanted harvesters is bollocks, as these are people we want to include in the harvest.

You even disabled multiple-people-cooperation-harvesting in haven-bags, that can easily keep out others.

You can't tell me that you read comments for issues and relay them if things like these go unprocessed.

I don't have anything else to say for this update, as this change alone makes me disappointed.
2 0
Score : 1

Yay! No more ganking!

0 0
Score : 1

Markzs|2017-12-13 12:09:11
Please, quit the game if you don't like. Most of your complains are actually just ranting, so you should take care of yourself in real life if you're this toxic.

u have no idea how crappy ankama  programming has beenw asted on un announced and stupid things, dont say " u can quit i u dont like it" u literally dont know how  veteran players feel about this at all, your comment  was uncalled for
1 -1

I'm also a Veteran Player and that's exactly why I'm suggesting to quit the game.
If you're frustrating yourself with an online game you should reconsider your life's priorities. 
This is valid for anything that you're not obligated to do.
There are lots of better MMORPGs out there and I'd recommend trying them out if Wakfu isn't pleasant for you.

1 -1
Score : 7976

and 0 fixes for ouginak? yey.... ankama priorities are the diddlydoo

0 -1
Score : 521

Good update, the only thing that even slightly bothers me is the inability to drop items on the floor.

3 -1
Score : 30

I'm so happy about the new outlaw system! At one point, I accidentally became an enemy of Brakmar and couldn't figure out how to fix it! I can't believe I'm excited to be able to go to jail, but here we are.

Too bad about the dropped items, but it's not terrible. I'm also very happy about the resources and the new PVP system and the nations! Good job.

2 0
Score : 2

Why double carat sapphire have been nerfed on amakna? There are less than usual. sad

0 0
Score : 2

Why double carat sapphire have been nerfed from amakna? There is less than usual. sad

0 0
Respond to this thread