FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Pandora

By [Sabi] - ADMINISTRATOR - April 29, 2014, 16:12:00
Devtracker News

A Mysterious Missive

If you are level 140 or more, discover starting April 29th in Astrub, the start of an epic quest from a scientist who looks like she could use the help of a true adventurer for a very special mission... More information by clicking here.
First Ankama intervention
TommyTrouble|2014-04-11 22:53:41
"Handyman recipe addition (Saharash): Sand bag (level 100, decoration), Castuc Lamp (level 100, decoration), Mushroom Dome (level 100, decoration), Sporal Grass (level 100 decoration)."

YES YES YES!

This change is still be confirmed, therefore in the meantime we removed it from the changelog today but this is only the start, so make sure to check on Friday for the confirmation and maybe more changes. tongue
See message in context
Reactions 83
Score : 995
Nice!
Score : 19274
"Handyman recipe addition (Saharash): Sand bag (level 100, decoration), Castuc Lamp (level 100, decoration), Mushroom Dome (level 100, decoration), Sporal Grass (level 100 decoration)."

YES YES YES!
Score : 210
Yay Major Cat!
Score : 2858
best patch ever
Score : 31
Will sugnuf skin and sprecious be added to the droptables for the classic blackspore boss and will the hardcore blackspore dungeon be patched? To my knowledge it still isnt working

YES YES YES!

This change is still be confirmed, therefore in the meantime we removed it from the changelog today but this is only the start, so make sure to check on Friday for the confirmation and maybe more changes. tongue
Score : 5775
Back Arenas to game...please!
Score : 701
Well that was possibly the biggest anti climax since well, anything ever!
Score : 9062
I'd love to see some haven world additions for Saharash!
Score : 9106
Does that mean there wont be any bigger update in 2 months? Like, no new content, no revamps ect?
Score : 297
April fools, no sram revamp.
Score : 1352
Rokugatsu|2014-04-12 15:09:28
Does that mean there wont be any bigger update in 2 months? Like, no new content, no revamps ect?
It kind of looks like they're going to take the Dofus approach.

Update every month - First update content, then next month basic UI/Monster/mechanic changes.
Score : 4954
S48GSII|2014-04-12 08:39:40
Back Arenas to game...please!
Million times please...
Score : 1614
Like people said they unnecessary nerfed stuff that would make the player base drastically drop and it did resulting in less effort being put in on update as staff get laid off.
Score : 3619
Can we add a line saying "Lots of bugs fixed" so people could stop complaining about how this update is "anticlimatic"?
Score : 17747
... teleported to a battle, teleported back to where they were.... sounds like yet another opportunity for something to mess up and glitch out.....
Score : 8499
Sabi|2014-04-12 07:43:16

YES YES YES!

Speaking of decos, will there be (or can there be?) more four-cell decos -similar to the justice table- ?
It looked pretty kick ass as a centerpiece for some placements in the haven world/bag set-up. I'd love to be able to place a decent, gorgeous looking fountain on my bag or so. (I mean, why not?) happy
Score : 1466
You couldn't have waited an extra week to inform us of these changes?
1) You could implement these and 98% of the players would never know the difference.
2) You know what players want (None of which is stated above) so you're just making players more upset
3) The only new content players wanted you already removed from the list.

Just another example of how Ankama really doesn't have its sh*& together.
Score : 225
I really do hope you've added fixing the Jumpin' Gap Jacks to your list. I'm tired of reaching the final 3 jumps on my Iop and no longer being able to use them.
Respond to this thread