FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Prisoners of Alkatrool

By #[Troyle] October 07, 2013, 16:00:01
DevTracker Announcements
Reactions 174
Score : 4265

any one else notice how basically all the wisdom sets took a massive nose dive? :unsure:

I'm just sayin x3

0 0
Score : 9

is the update done?? my laucher doesnt downloading anything :\

my uplauncher is not updating

0 0
Score : 735

So with willpower now removed will there be more items that increase % AP taking chance for Xelors?

0 0
Score : 83

Why no range on Adoussur Bow? WHY? QQ

0 0
Score : 9

Im sick of this uplauncher Problem!!

always always always downloading again and again !!

0 0
Score : 3095

I hate you stupid Ankama, just as I come back to this game, and start to like my osa again after a year of quitting,, you ruin my Osa once again just like you did when you released this game as "Official" by nerfing it. Summon osas are very vulnerable already without having good summon damage, now you nerfed it to the ground.

This company does not deserve any subscribers at all. Any other decent company would not change their core (read: CLASSES!!) with every f*king update..

I really hope from the bottom of my heart that your company goes bankrupt because after this month you wont get any more subs from me again.

One thing is for sure, you guys suck at making a good game. Your retardness has gone over the top again, congratulations....

0 0
Score : 2397
1 0
Score : 708
----DS----|2013-10-08 12:52:35
is the update done?? my laucher doesnt downloading anything :\

my uplauncher is not updating
Pretty sure u just answered ur own question
0 0
Score : 1201

Well done Ankama, you nerf everyone else and make us summon osas even more powerful than they already are. Then you talk about balancing this game... You just gave us a chance to get a lot better gear with more Control and CCM damage. Actually a lot more resist, hp and everything else too. Also the new wodent pet, even more ccm. I´m glad I chose to be a summoner instead of a dragon.

0 0
Score : 121

Is the game on atm? °-°

0 0
Score : 12951

Now every other class except iop and rogue can be as bad as sadidashappy
Grou is the best with balancing

btw troyle the updater isn't updating..

0 0
Score : 1210

I am one happy camper, now give me the update so I can slay at 5th.

0 0
Score : 67

nice 1 pay for p2p then game wont update then u go to download it again and install it again then use up my p2p for nothing f the game up even more with f up updates gz another f up update and waste of f p2p time gz ppl this game is getting f up big time just like dofus is buy every second that goes by

0 0
Score : 12951

Thank you for removing all the leadership from necro sethappy
More of a reason not to be a sadida

0 0
Score : 2848

wow, overall nerf to vamp set....

old vamp
+469 HP
+1 AP
+1 MP
+50% Resist
+12%
+83% Damage
+18% Critical Hit Damage
+9% Critical Hits
+25 Prospecting
+59 Initiative
+75 Dodge

new shit
+403 HP (less hp)
+1 AP
+1 MP
+60 Dodge (less dodge)
+9% Critical Hits (same but less crit dmg....)
+100% Damage (dont fucking caaaaaaaaaare)
+45% Resist. (less resists)
+15 Prospecting (less pp)
+40 Initiative (less ini)
+9% Critical Hit Damage (less crit dmg)

at least vamp bp got some buffs....

0 0
Score : 422
esesmugamers|2013-10-08 14:31:45
nice 1 pay for p2p then game wont update then u go to download it again and install it again then use up my p2p for nothing f the game up even more with f up updates gz another f up update and waste of f p2p time gz ppl this game is getting f up big time just like dofus is buy every second that goes by
Out of all the complaining this one really had me laughing

Really? You're losing p2p? How many days does it take you to download the client then?
0 0
Neneko88|2013-10-08 14:31:49
necro set never had leadership (or do you mean the bp and hat not part of the set?... my osa uses the bp Q_Q)
0 0
Score : 7097

Necroforged set used to have Leadership?

• Mango
0 0
esesmugamers|2013-10-08 14:31:45
subscription time pauses when they have the game down
0 0
Score : 951

What are you yapping about? Necroforged set never had leadership. The non-set bp and helmet still provide leadership in the form of the control bonus.
0 0
Respond to this thread