Ankama Trackers

Lard of Combat

By #[Troyle]#5413 May 20, 2013, 16:00:00
DevTracker
Reactions 132
Score : 21764
Phase556|2013-05-20 21:00:49
And air cra's just became soooo much weaker
same mobility s other elements, less damage.

we went from a base of 161 average down to 149. making air cra the weakest of the cras. if yer gonna take away tornado, you cant also reduce base damage, man.
0 0
Score : 241
Air cra's have been OP since launch. They have to keep nerfing them, because they are the OP long range class. The fact that you can peg an enemy from across the map with homing arrow and tornado arrow in the first place, is the reason why it's not supposed to be as strong. I hear a lot of QQ from air cra's thinking that someday Ankama will decide to put them back to their previous place as the 1-shot champions, and thats simply not going to happen.

Keep your pants on, there will probably be a few more nerfs to air (and buffs to earth) coming in the near future.

Osa summons are all being homogenized :\ Soon there won't be a reason to get another pet unless its for flat HP/damage gains..
0 -1
Score : 760
Not happy with storm arrow. You killed it. Thanks.
0 0
Score : 83
Clearly the cra and osa classes are whats making this game unbalanced, in fact we should just delete these classes.
0 0
Score : 635
Air masq's boosted! Yay! laugh

Flealine army... erm... became mainstream <_<
0 0
Score : 21764
ephemeralite|2013-05-20 21:37:17
Air cra's have been OP since launch. They have to keep nerfing them, because they are the OP long range class. The fact that you can peg an enemy from across the map with homing arrow and tornado arrow in the first place, is the reason why it's not supposed to be as strong.
homing arrow? with a base of a mighty 100 damage.

and now its not a tornado arrow anymore, so, its just a low power aoe with no proc.
0 0
Score : 7548
So why change how we play a branch or whole class and then only give us 2 days to work it out?
0 0
Score : 9495
No revamp for eni and xelor? Its suppose to be this month... Im usually very patience but come on, its been a year since you started talking about those revamps...
0 0
Score : 2081
So..about those new pets: are there seriously only air and fire damage pets? This does not make any sense. If you introduce elemental damage pets with added initiative it would be logical to have all four elements.
1 0
Score : 1582
Can air cras as least have a slight buff for once, we have no other good damaging spells. Going hybrid at this stage is very undesirable so mono element is pretty much the only way to go. Now that its weaker can we atleast cast it 3 times, like every other class would have the opportunity to do.
Replace long distance combat with a (neutral) beacon and give us another damaging spell.
0 0
Score : 3
So... does storm arrow still have the 2 per turn limit?
0 0
Score : 3
Yo troyle i sent in some support tickets that are important to the patch check them out.

I understand the fire changes. which are pretty cool. but it seems theu have messed up water more then it was already
0 0
Score : 3503
Rokugatsu|2013-05-20 22:55:51
No revamp for eni and xelor? Its suppose to be this month... Im usually very patience but come on, its been a year since you started talking about those revamps...
They said they were pushing the rest of the revamps back cause of all the new implements on islands and stuff. sad Good thing too they needed to rethink the eni suggested revamps.
0 0
Score : 12214
well guess i need get a scaraleaf also start doing ubs I WILL FINALLY HAVE MILKAR MILKER YOU FOOLS!!! ahem besides that nice changes.
0 0
Score : 754
Pandawa
Blisskrieg: Will be limited to 1/turn. Damage reduced to 101 (instead of 107).

SIGH because the earth branch couldn't be nerfed enough lets give one last nerf to finish it off. FATALITY.
0 0
Score : 890
I like a lot of the changes here, but the change to the phosph set is going to hit me really hard. After finally getting the set that I wanted since I came back to wakfu, I have to pretty much scrap everything and start from scratch in order to get the same effect. I wasn't even stacking the set with an mp breastplate, which this change is obviously being implemented to prevent. I might not mind as much if this change had been broadcasted a bit sooner than two days before it was going to happen. I am going to be hobbled for weeks.

I also dont understand the changes to air cra. Its not like tornado proc'd very often after the last nerf storm arrow got, haha.
0 0
Score : 564
Air cra did not get the nerf stick as hard as everyone is QQ'ing. Storm was 59.8 (52 +26*.3) damage for 3/2...meaning ~12 damage per AP/MP spent. I am aware this does not take into affect higher rate of proc on crits. I don't want to do all that math right now, especially since that won't raise damage per AP/MP by half a point. Now it's 50 for 3/1...meaning 12.5 damage per AP/MP spent.

Air cra now get more damage per AP/MP. Sure, your "base damage" goes down a little, but air cra now wouldn't be recommended to stat 2MP. 1 MP, maybe none. That leaves you with more agi to pump, so 37-60% higher elemental %.

Stop your whining. 3/1 Storm is way better.
0 -1
Score : 4601
I think the opinion on Earth Ecas compared to Fire Ecas are a little skewed over at Ankama.
0 0
Score : 50
I'm disappointed in the pyrotech belt nerf. It was the only high level lock belt next to Divine Strich that gave useful stats. Just seems like an ordinary belt to me now.
0 0
Score : 52
Thanks for giving the ecaflip a revamp without any heads up or warnings these changes has killed the earth branch good job wakfu. Stop taking making nerfs based on people saying the class or spell branch is over powered, if you guys did any kind of in game research you would find all these people making accusations dont play them game to the fullest extent. Its like saying im level 120 being beat by level 120s so go nerf that build because im to lazy to get the best equips for the class im playing.. and you wonder why the player base is so low..
0 0
Respond to this thread