FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Hotfix For 1.23 - 16.04.2013

By #[Troyle] April 16, 2013, 15:30:00
Devtracker

Quests

• Restate of Emergency: will now trigger correctly.
  • L'autodafé Gelé: Sacriers will no longer become invincible if Clinging to Life triggers against Missiz Freeze.

Dungeons

• The Assault Cavern: Monsters in this dungeon will no longer drop Kamas.

Interface

• Friendlists should no longer disappear.
  • Some players were not able to send ingame pm. This has been fixed.

Smithmagic

• Runes placed in the Guild storage will be correctly removed, and compensation sent to the Guild Leader.

First Ankama intervention
We're shutting down the servers immediately in order to fix the runes issue.
See message in context
Reactions 85
aww. So you didn't fix the issue with the legendary lvl 9 runes that were distributed? When trying to upgrade them, they turn into either legendary lvl 1 runes via the quality refining option or sparkling lvl 2 runes via the lvl refining...
Is this 'No Proxy Available' part of the server being under maint.?
It's after the scheduled down time, is there an extension?
its 10am EST let me on T.T
Burper|2013-04-16 16:01:47aww. So you didn't fix the issue with the legendary lvl 9 runes that were distributed? When trying to upgrade them, they turn into either legendary lvl 1 runes via the quality refining option or sparkling lvl 2 runes via the lvl refining...

it looks like a text error. They are actually class 0 runes.
it takes a min for them to boot up the serverlol, u guys spammingit wont makeuget in faster lol
At me it say server locked
Troyle|2013-04-16 15:30:28 Smithmagic
  • Runes placed in the Guild storage will be correctly removed, and compensation sent to the Guild Leader.
Our guild leader had months since quit wakfu, so giving it to him might be a bad idea. I have been meaning to ask the gms if there was any way we could move Guild master status to one of our leader characters.
The Server is Booting, give it a chance lol
Dgrayman4ever|2013-04-16 16:08:38At me it say server locked
First I got no proxy now server locked. I wish they would make up their minds. sad
Ckillzz162|2013-04-16 16:09:38The Server is Booting, give it a chance lol
cant must mess around with new water eca and see if i can make it good magically :/

servers were up!
ok
Yeah! The Fleeches spell is pretty awesome. Large aoe damage to enemy + heals all allies in the same aoe-glyph.
Hopefully they fix sadi poison/bramble shell bug QQ
So after the patch every rune I had put in gear is now no longer in the items, or anywhere else for that matter. There go 150 orange class 8 runes. I did go through the trouble of crafting a handful of class 11 yellow runes in the time between the servers opening up and going down for the hotfix, all of which is now undone.
So what about «Reset for all»-problem?
caJuNN|2013-04-16 16:21:09So after the patch every rune I had put in gear is now no longer in the items, or anywhere else for that matter. There go 150 orange class 8 runes. I did go through the trouble of crafting a handful of class 11 yellow runes in the time between the servers opening up and going down for the hotfix, all of which is now undone.

i can confirm that. My full runed magmog set (although it was just crap stats) is now empty again
Most of mine weren't too impressive either, but my Grou's axe got 10 intelligence and 3% fire damage, which was pretty nice. 150 class 8 orange runes aren't something small, either.
All my equipped runes are gone too.
We're shutting down the servers immediately in order to fix the runes issue.
Respond to this thread