Masqueraider Mystique

By #[Troyle] February 25, 2013, 16:00:00
DevTracker
Reactions 95
Score : 762

masqueraiders!!! nom nom nom nom

0 0
Score : 13926

I feel even worse for all the poor Ecaflips who drop to 1HP.

0 0
Score : 4819
Gynrei|2013-02-25 20:54:56
Some food for thought.

250HP heal on a 1500hp character adds 2.1% heal resist.

250HP heal on a 3000hp character(Sac) adds only 1.0% heal resist.
Let me put it in a more practical example. I heal easily 800hp each turn to my sac friend when we are fighting BC. He has around 2500 hp, if i make a quick look as this nerf he gets around 5% res each turn.

Around the 5 turn I can no longer heal him with a significant ammount and around the 10th turn he gets 400hp that turn from healing if he isn't dead already. i really dont know what they were thinking with this ridiculous idea sleep 
0 0
Score : 19169
"Bum Sack, Mine Helmet and Goldigger's Pick: Their effect description have been harmonized."

I sure hope their effects have been harmonized too. It would be a real pity to log into an improved description of a Bum Sack that still doesn't work, wouldn't it? Here's hoping for the best...
0 0
Score : 17584
ThyHolyOverlord|2013-02-25 21:42:17
Gynrei|2013-02-25 20:54:56
Some food for thought.

250HP heal on a 1500hp character adds 2.1% heal resist.

250HP heal on a 3000hp character(Sac) adds only 1.0% heal resist.
Let me put it in a more practical example. I heal easily 800hp each turn to my sac friend when we are fighting BC. He has around 2500 hp, if i make a quick look as this nerf he gets around 5% res each turn.

Around the 5 turn I can no longer heal him with a significant ammount and around the 10th turn he gets 400hp that turn from healing if he isn't dead already. i really dont know what they were thinking with this ridiculous idea sleep
I laughed incredibly hard at that. That's just sad. When I used to fight BC, I had 4500 HP.

[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are saying "OH WAIT HYGIENE MAKES IT ALL BETTER!!!"

If Magmog hits you, you lose all of your hygiene.
0 0
Score : 199
HateSpawn|2013-02-25 22:29:44

For those of you who are saying "OH WAIT HYGIENE MAKES IT ALL BETTER!!!"

If Magmog hits you, you lose all of your hygiene.

Had a feeling this was done mostly to protect ankama's precious baby now that even people on Remington started beating/getting close to beating it...
0 0
Score : 9313
I laughed incredibly hard at that. That's just sad. When I used to fight BC, I had 4500 HP.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE AWESOME I WISH I WAS LIKE YOU ONE DAY!!
1 0
Score : -240

Beside the healing "reset"...I think its going to be good but...and like HateSpawn said its useless hygiene against magmog :/....and now UB will get even harder with this change on eniripsas....because its almost impossible or impossible to win them without an eniripsa ....rest its gonna be great smile

0 0
Score : 4902

Without talking about the healing nerf (which sucks really hard i mean WTF?!) this update looks really really cool biggrin

Almanax, UB quest and Mask :3 awesome wink 

0 0
Score : 24965

I really don't understand the purpose of this healing nerf. Seriously it's not needed.

Uh oh i got similar great idea: Each time receive damage, you get resistance to damage!

Yeah thats exactly as stupid as healing resist from healing....

In other words this update wil promote damage dealers over tankers/healers. It will be more brainless "hit as much as you can" then now. I really don't like this idea.

Besides that everything else is awsome in this patch.

As for "heal nerf" they should rather make it impossible for a healing spell to crit. This way if someone make critical hits on eniripsa, it will outdamage it's healing. But heal resistance each time you get healed, and no way to remove it? For real? Nice joke, ankama. At least make it so that this resistance is lost if the target is not healed for 1 turn or something.

0 0
Score : 9899

Hi Guys,

Please make sure to take a few minutes and recheck the new content and changes that are coming up with the next "Wakfu Update: Masqueraider Mystique", as we have updated them today with the "Bugs Fixing & Improvements" section.

You may find some very important information such as:

Gobbsage, Rampart, and Gobbalrog Sets:

If you have the complete set merged before the next update, you will be able to unmerge it after the next update, but you will receive the “new” Gobbsage/Rampart or Gobbalrog set instead, with the cape. This means that the previous piece of the set (if there was one) will be replaced by a cape if you merge the set right before the update.

Character Respec:

Due to the many changes brought with this update, a spell and aptitude respec will be offered to all characters with the quest “Restate of Emergency”. Please note: To all characters that already have a respec quest running, if you are at the last step with the Jonk (“I’m ready to see Master Kano to redistribute my experience!”), completing the new respec quest will also complete your current one. If you want to benefit from your current quest, we invite you to visit the instance before the update tomorrow. This way, you will stay in the instance tomorrow and therefore receive 48 hours to begin a new Respec.
0 0
Score : 83

Resistance to heal FTW

more than necessary, it's logical.

1 -1
Score : 9050
Uh oh i got similar great idea: Each time receive damage, you get resistance to damage!

Yeah thats exactly as stupid as healing resist from healing....
^ Feel like repeat is needed, listen to us Ankama! Just for one time, make an except and LISTEN! -___-
0 0
Score : 501

Finally!

0 0
Score : 1033

Resistance to heal + all classes receiving heals = perfectly understandable, Ankama wants us to not play Enimore. Get it? Eni anymore, Enimore biggrin

World of Wakfu, soon at a store nearby!

0 0
Score : 2047

The resistance to heal post is missing quite a lot of vital information... or maybe I just don't get it.

How exactly does the mechanic work - is it applied per heal as in a % pops up after each heal is received or is it calculated per total hp healed during a fight? And if it applies per heal is there a rounding up mechanic of sorts (I somehow doubt a heal below 0.5% would round down to 0..)?

This kind of has me terrified about what healdrain / absorption may do to me starting tomorrow..

If anyone knows please do tell, also feel free to slap me around with a large trout for not getting it. cool

I know, I know I'll see anyway but I'm worried right now damnit laugh 

0 0
Score : 3980

The heal resistence abuse solution is a little extreme. If your going to build up a resistence also allow it to dimish over time. For this next update osas will be acting as a crutch. O....o

0 0
Score : 7

first time i say this, FUCK THIS UPDATE, what are u guys thinking with the heal ressist!!?!?!??!?!?!??! NOBODY LIKES IT

0 0
Score : 786

I personally think heal resist in pvp is fine and could be higher really, but for pve this is a mistake. People have started to kill UBs regularly and ankama doesnt like it, I guess lol. People probably wanted it for pvp but wont like it once they have to bring another eni or just cut out any non-pro geared enis from their teams for UBs and high level dungeons. Then again ankama could just go the smart route and make spells different for pve and pvp, but thats too much work sleep.

P.S. for those of you QQing over Enis in pvp:

1. Get more Damage%
  2. Bring a friend
  3. Just dont 1v1 a water eni <_<
-Healz tongue
0 0
Score : 8088

Love what i see under the profession section. I'm glad you guys are finally fixing all the uncraftable chef/baker recipes but it looks like you left one out. Golden Buns use Luminous Jute, a starred resource I've yet to see ingame. Please fix this recipe as well!

0 0
Respond to this thread