FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class Revamp: Sacrier & Osamodas

By #[Troyle] February 13, 2013, 17:15:00
DevTracker
Reactions 58
Score : 143

I must say I could accept almost all changes to sacs except transposition - what the f-word is this? Are you meaning this seriously?

Thats like removing side and interior mirros from car saying "you can turn around your head, so you dont need it" ... duh this is worse than cras range reduce.

0 0
Score : 51

My aim was to get transposition to rank 9 at level 96... still some week away from reaching that goal(level 84 atm but don't have an abundance of time) but I've been looking forward to the transposition without the Line-of-Sight restriction since I started out.

Perhaps it might be just as well to not experience the joy of it, but it's a downer :/
Will it be compensated with extra range? Most likely not seeing as attraction's being downgraded too.

0 0
Score : 9052

Seems like Ankama's greatest aim of these ridiculous revamps is to lose 80% of current subscribers. Okay goodluck then, niiiiiiiice job.

0 0
Score : 1972
Seguchi-sama|2013-02-14 14:23:48
Seems like Ankama's greatest aim of these ridiculous revamps is to lose 80% of current subscribers. Okay goodluck then, niiiiiiiice job.
It won't happen like this, even if ppls leaving, they will come back , cuz this game is wonderful and it have monthly major update.

ppls should stop QQ and try to find out new tactics for their class. If it fine, that is mean ankama was success, but if there are have too many worse things u guys can report it for another revamp patch.

don't forget other classes being nerf too.
1 0
Score : 2
New strategies !! yes

0 0
Score : 92

Osas

0 0
Score : 163

Great news!

0 0
Score : 30

Well,I loved the osa changes,the new earth tree will be so fun!But...I dont play as a sacrier but it seems that no one liked the changes,so please don't implement the sacrier changes!You all gonna lost so many players! (Please stay with the osa changes :3)
(Sorry for my english)

0 0
Score : 139

Transpo change is very disappointing. Surely there are better solutions..

0 0
Score : 4838

Looks like we have to find new tactics for most stuff ^^

1 0
Score : 3539

I have read the files and Earth Osamodas doesn't seem to have any incentive to cast spells on Gobgob for damage purpose though Gobgob seems to be a quite reliable tank if it has enough lock.

0 0
Score : 1972

I just tried to read in french's forum and I found out we can summon 2 whispered crackle, so, will they add new gears with leadership and summon damage??? or I must use the old gears to add leadership gem without any summon damage boost? (this really suck, cuz summon damage are pathetic without damge bonus from gears.)

0 0
Score : 112

I would like to Sacrier make them better.
This update help my team not my character.

0 0
Score : 778

Oh, Look... They ruined the fire sacri even more... yay... And wait! There is more... They
took the only thing that made me useful for something AKA transpo, now i wont even be called for bosses... awesome...

0 0
Score : 2769

question:
At pdf. file,it's write that gobgob can't be summoned if there is another summon.So...earh osas won't be able to keep summon besides gobgob?

Does prespic hair rebounds AND reduce the dmg or keep the total dmg taken and reflects 20% of it?

0 0
Score : 8306

It's really interesting to see the Feedback on the EN threads. The feedback seems a lot more tame here than on Nox. (we analyze everything the devs give us). You all may want to read our feedback at the Old Dusty corner. Some of it is negative. Some of it is more positive on how powerful classes are going to be (like fire sac). But it's all very informative.

Maxiliano|2013-02-17 21:43:59
question:
At pdf. file,it's write that gobgob can't be summoned if there is another summon.So...earh osas won't be able to keep summon besides gobgob?

Does prespic hair rebounds AND reduce the dmg or keep the total dmg taken and reflects 20% of it?

You will be able to keep summons in the gob gob you just won't be able to have them out at the same time as the gob gob. But since the gob does less base damage than say a whispered crackler for example. You may want to level gob up anyway so you can summon sometimes.

I think the restriction gob gob being out on the field with other summons is very silly to be honest with you though.
0 0
Score : 3805

Transposition is so huge nerf for strategic playing... Transpo should at least cost 2ap now - to provide some strategic solution.

0 0
Score : 3

You forgot to change sacrier's coagulation, it's still 50% instead of 70% - 30%

0 0
Score : 847

it's hard and interesting updait for sacrs.This was right update. I talk it, that i know it. I play earth sacr before "dancing with wolves(first balance updait)

I understand all upset players, now sacr should use his brame... ya it's realy hard for a lot sacrs

0 0
Respond to this thread