Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: Demonic Pacts

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - May 05, 2021, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 67
Score : 95

Hi,

I've a suggestion I'd like to make — right now I think there's far more incentive for people who have already strong PvP builds (compared to those who don't). Which is alright, but I think as a result pacts only appeal to the demographic of certain players at max level who already PvP in the battlegrounds. For those who aren't at that peak yet, the safest choice would be to not participate in the pact at all.

Right now there's this element of risk of having this gained loot and XP in the pact inventory, but losing it from being killed in PvP. So, I was thinking what if instead of losing items that you've already dropped, the system would be shifted around like so:

When you lose in a PvP involving pacts, you would lose the bonus effect of added loot and XP for some certain amount of time. That way, I think it would encourage those who would be too hesitant to participate because of losing drops to be more willing to participate since there is less of a material drawback (and only a potential one). 
As for the winner, they could gain this bonus added loot/XP%? So in essence they're still earning some reward. Maybe even add an effect of harvesting quantity or something? I'm not sure. 

2 0
Score : 193

Since the exp is transferred automatically after the extraction phase ends while the loot doesn't, does it mean that if someone challenge you while you are transferring items in the real inventory from the pact inventory(but you have already extracted the extra loot) and you loose the fight you loose all the items you haven't transferred?

0 0
Score : 4402

Yes

0 0
Respond to this thread