FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: Updates to Shop Content

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 17, 2020, 15:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 58
Score : 1668

This is an Obvious & Logical move. I mean, I'm quite certain Ankama has noticed the Boost in Conversion Stone sales post Merge, given how active the Marketplace is. Trades are constantly happening. In anycase, this is a win for both Players & Ankama. wink
2 0
Score : 665

Btw, i think, Characteristics Reset scroll still useless, why you will buy it for 1000 ogrines when you can buy 7 day of sub for 2200 and reset them at any character unlimited time for 7 days and got other sub benefice? Just add ingame npc to reset them for kama. Kama will be 'deleted' via that npc, it make inflation less + and + situation. More things to delete kama - more healthy economy.
Same for spell scroll and characteristic scrolls, why buy them if you can reset spell fo free and characteristic for free with sub before fight. While Equipment Page have use, because its store your gear and dont use your inventory.
Its my thought.

1 0
Score : 3900

I mean, this is already a thing, the Restate of farmergency, it just takes materials instead of kamas

1 -1
Score : 7951

Karakedi|2020-11-17 21:11:05
I am not happy with Mount changes!

The mounts obtainable in game have lower stats and the one with decent stats require a player to either join a guild or do Mineral Tower which can be cumbersome for some players.

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

If I am missing something please enlighten me, but as far as I know you can only obtain 3 mounts in game:
  • Boowolf mount (which require you to join a guild),
  • Dragosteed mount (which requires one to do cumbersome quests)
  • Tofu mount (which requires one to do lots of Mineral Tower dungeon to get one)

And out of these 3 mounts only 2 have good mount speed.

Lastly I am not including Boon, Bow Meow and Godron mounts since these require you to play Dofus Pets app on your phone.

Also when I make an alt, I really dislike going through all the quests to obtain a decent mount (or join a guild). Walking is very slow in game so buying these Gobball Warchief mounts from the shop has helped me get mobility from the get go of making a new character.

Can mounts please stay the way they are in the shop?

Maybe, it would be a good idea to give Mounts a generic bonus of elemental mastery and set their speed to 50%. Once you reach Company lvl 10 you don't really use the other mounts seeing how the Boowolf is faster and you can quickly get one for each mastery by paying some sort of "symbolic fee" which is pretty low. The damage/heal drop wouldnt be a lot to be honest and would solve the issue where one mount mighr be faster or better than other.

Just a suggestion.
2 -1
Score : 197

" Pet customization items have seen very little interest from the community, so they are being removed from the shop. "

I believe a lot of people would love to customize their pets, the problem is with your current offer. The cosmetics are only avialable for old, not popular pets, while we're obviously trying to get the best possible options for our builds. Give us Noxine cosmetics and I'm sure lots of people will buy them.

Even better idea would be making Mimisymbics for pets. There's a lot of pets with amazing design, but nobody use them cause their stats are not that great. I think I've never seen Baybitoot following anyone, even though the pack was definitely popular and a lot of people have this lil cutie in their gifts. Pet Mimisymbics would bring back rare, forgotten pets~

7 0
Score : 3372

This^^

I agree with everything you said and you have my support.

I'm an Osa main, currently I am using 'Bontarian Bow Meow' for control and elemental mastery bonus. I would love to give my Bow Meow a Wodent/Pawteeypoopew look.

4 0

Bluhen|2020-11-18 16:12:26

Maybe, it would be a good idea to give Mounts a generic bonus of elemental mastery and set their speed to 50%. Once you reach Company lvl 10 you don't really use the other mounts seeing how the Boowolf is faster and you can quickly get one for each mastery by paying some sort of "symbolic fee" which is pretty low. The damage/heal drop wouldnt be a lot to be honest and would solve the issue where one mount mighr be faster or better than other.

Just a suggestion.

I don't mind if all the mounts get a generic elemental mastery bonus with their speed set to 50%.
My point is more about the Gobball Warchief's themselves.

All the mounts currently in game requires you to put some effort to get a mount in game (depending which one you want to get some take more effort than others) whereas Gobbal Warchief mounts can be used from the get go of making an alt and you are set, you can move and get around the map faster without having to put any effort to do a quest or what have you.

I love having that convenience, if there is one thing which I really hate in this game that would be walking around. I find walking too slow and the Drago Turkeys are usually not in a good spot of where I want to be.
1 0
Score : 3217

We need pandawa cub, geist, satchull, etc., in the shop, please.

4 0
Score : 800

what about the botany run! will that be availbable

1 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the feedback, we've noted down the items and updates that you'd like to see in the Shop in the future.

[Flatops]

Score : 2086

Wow, finally! All it took is several years of complaining and crying while being ignored.
Several years, but better late than never.

1 0
Score : 365

I really like this update, but I have a few suggestions regarding spells/equipment/characteristics pages.

After this update, the cost for a new complete build (past the first 4 which are free) would be 4000 ogrines, which is better than the previous 6500, but still not optimal in my opinion. A lot of content is based on als, especially for those who cannot afford to have builds optimised for endgame content. So these are two options that could improve the players experience in this regard.

1) lower the cost of a set of pages
not my favourite solution, but still something one can work with. Just keep the spells/equipment/characteristics page pack and lower its cost to 3000 ogrines (so one single conversion stone). 

2) let subscribers enjoy free infinite spells and characteristic pages
I'm aware you cannot give infinite equipment pages, as this could possibly result in infinite inventory space, but having more spells and characteristic pages doesn't seem like a feature you should be spending money on. In this case, having one more pages set for a build would require you to only buy an inventory page, which costs 2000 ogrines. Former subscribers could simply have the extra spells and characteristic pages not editable until they buy the corresponding page or a new subscription.

And on another note: why is the maximum number of spells/characteristics/equipment pages 11? With a total of 14 als levels, the block at 11 feels arbitrary and not really necessary. 

(also please bring back in the shop the farming pets like geist and satchull, thank you)

I like the job you've been doing so far, you have my support. Thank you

2 0
Score : 161

Fantastic changes. As I'm sure you have read already, just the few pets that have unique or "OP" stats that need to be added to the shop. Besides that I am all for the changes, whoever spearheaded this deserves a raise haha.

1 0

Hello everyone,

We've updated the pet section of the devblog. We'll be removing the Krakotte, Surimi, and Quaquack pets from the Shop as they are available in-game. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 4930

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-11-19 18:00:47
Hello everyone,

Thank you for the feedback, we've noted down the items and updates that you'd like to see in the Shop in the future.

[Flatops]

Please also bring back the nation wing runs/nation patriot runs. Thank you!
3 0

Standalone item from Flash Sales probably, but those from Mystery / Loot / Gacha box are tricky, because some people spent over 100,000+ Ogrines to roll for a single Wing, reselling them at 4,000 or around that range can be a huge insult to people who spent on Mystery Box before.

1 -1

[Ankama]WAKFU|2020-11-20 09:54:25
Hello everyone,

We've updated the pet section of the devblog. We'll be removing the Krakotte, Surimi, and Quaquack pets from the Shop as they are available in-game. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Will you bring back some other rare pets such as Pandawa Cub, Geist, etc back too?

And how about pet skins?
Can you keep Gobball Warchief mounts as well, so people can still have the convenience of having a mount?
(especially for those who are altaholics and dislike going through the same quest over and over again just for a mount)
2 0
Score : 5570

Agree with the mount, as in-game free one need either quest(Dragoturkey or Dragominus) are only +25% speed, while +50% speed one(Troupe Boowolf or Meridia Feroxxors Boowolf) need tokens and meet certain condition to obtain, thus maintain the alternative 50% in shop never harm indeed. 

P.S: So, these "new" the Gradon, the Dragosteed, and the Gobball War Chief mount skin would still be linked when purchase? 

2 0
Score : 3224

@Ankama Will the current new dragon pets become permanently available in the shop, as well? Is Ankama thinking about putting different stats on them? Nobody seems to like the stats on them, but love the design. For their current price they're too expensive vs the alternatives already available within the game, like the cheap Boon pets.

1 0

Hi TaoZen,

They will be available until 3 December. We've taken note of the feedback about their stats and design. Thank you.

[Flatops]

Score : 597

I am curious if we will get to see god sadida finisher come back since that is missing completely from the packs would love to see it return as well as hoping to see the old mounts like the dhreller, uni kitty, etc this does also give me hope we will see more costumes come back like the joris costume as well or any of the linked costumes from the past years.  Other than that I love the new concept and plans for the store having more items staying in the store all year round and not having the limited-run items especially since we have so many new players who have missed out on a lot of the older items and especially the limited time items. It's a huge improvement really cant wait to see what other items make it into the store.

2 -1

Black Friday sales when? ohmy

1 0
Score : 16

Spell and Equipment pages are no displayed on the in-game shop.

1 0
Score : 96

Did the option to pay with Ogrines for the Account Nickname Change get removed? i saw it early this morning, later bought a conversion stone to buy it but then the option to pay 1000 ogrines instead of real money got removed, is it unintended or is it gonna stay like that now?

1 0
Score : 7430

Seeing it for 2k instead of 1k

0 0
Score : 235

it would be nice to see some new haven bag decorations like the character class bedrooms.
i would be interested into a Iop Bedroom set for example

1 0
Respond to this thread