Devblog: Improvement of the Gaming Experience Without Boosters

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - February 21, 2020, 16:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 59
Score : 23

*happy quacking noises*

1 -1
Score : 17371

Maybe the greyed out EXP should have between brackers "(with Booster)" or something like that, that way might be a bit of a "what is this?" for new players.

As for the rest, it's a very good sign that Wakfu is finally moving from the old "screwing the non-booster user" to the "real benefit for the booster user" philosophy. No more confiscated items, no more restricted zones, no more "we screw your gameplay because we are better than..." oh, no, nervermind, politics are there yet. tongue

Nonetheless, another good move in the right direction. Time to receive tourists for Zinit areas!

0 0
Score : 4640

Finally, this is addressing most on the critics I've made about the boosters in my last comments here. Of course, to really benefit from it all, we gonna need merge cause a lot of us basically can't play and dun atm due to lack of people ingame. But after a merge, this will contribute to keep people around as they wont feel upset/abused every time they start the game. We wished you would have done it a lot sooner because many people left 2 years ago because of these reasons (particularly the locked areas)... and never came back.

I you really want my money again tho, fix the Steam client! People aren't able to access the ingame shop there, we have been complaining for years.

0 0
Score : 135

Caliiintz|2020-02-22 14:53:12
Finally, this is addressing most on the critics I've made about the boosters in my last comments here. Of course, to really benefit from it all, we gonna need merge cause a lot of us basically can't play and dun atm due to lack of people ingame. But after a merge, this will contribute to keep people around as they wont feel upset/abused every time they start the game. We wished you would have done it a lot sooner because many people left 2 years ago because of these reasons (particularly the locked areas)... and never came back.

I you really want my money again tho, fix the Steam client! People aren't able to access the ingame shop there, we have been complaining for years.

What Steam Client?

I tried that once, but it just told me then that i should download the Ankama Launcher... so what difference is there against just directly using the Ankama Launcher?
0 0
Score : 4640

DanDrachenberg|2020-02-22 17:27:03

Caliiintz|2020-02-22 14:53:12

What Steam Client?

I tried that once, but it just told me then that i should download the Ankama Launcher... so what difference is there against just directly using the Ankama Launcher?

You can of course use your Steam wallet if you are playing there.... and some don't like multiplying launchers... Imagine if every game companies were launching their own, what a mess it would be.
0 0
Score : 307

You can of course use ankama support and unlink your steam account and play on launcher...

7 -2
Score : -2807

WEll im happy i see my few past ideas comes true... i hope after these changes most players learn to support WAKFU game by buying boosters or kinds..

0 0
Score : 408

love it smile

0 0

What about ogrines prices for it?

7 0
Score : 2499

well adventurer and hero booster will be gone on march, and God will have the discounted price forever
it's cheaper for people that only used heroes, more expensive for people that only used adventurer

0 0
Score : 745

Thank you ^^

0 0
Score : 101

This is INCREDIBLE but this includes the elevators in the Sadida Kingdom's place right?

0 0

chespithecool2|2020-02-21 18:04:20
I have a Question regarding the boosters, I currently use the God booster, i have 2 months worth of it right now, but i have 8 codes of Adventure boosters that i have not used, got them from purchasing merchandise in the Ankama Shop, what will happen to this codes after the changes are made ? will they turn into god boosters or will they just simply not work anymore? Should I use them all before the change ? ( i dont really need Adventure boosters since i already have God Booster active and its the only one i use since i play with 3 characters)

Can anyone from the Team shed some light on this ? thank you !

-The Shiba

Hi The Shiba,

After the changes have been applied and you use your codes, you will still receive Adventure Boosters and they will still work.

[Flatops]

Hi Flatops, 

What about ogrines price for the god pack? it will be lower aswell?

0 0
Score : 424

This is really good. Too good, even.

Suspicious.

0 0
Score : 283

finaly a good move that thats everyone happy, good job, it seems someone was tired of losing players and decided to hear them, hope this repeat more ofthen.

0 0
Score : 1746

What about a booster that lasts 24 hours but counts only in-game time? It could go for €0.99 and serve as introduction to the whole Booster pack system.

0 0
Score : 3580

Wow! Color me impressed! This is definitely a good move. I've been dreading the moment when I finally reach endgame and I'm forced to buy a booster for all my accounts.

0 0
Score : 135

Captchphrase|2020-02-24 21:19:10
What about a booster that lasts 24 hours but counts only in-game time? It could go for €0.99 and serve as introduction to the whole Booster pack system.

I think something like 1€ for 3 Days (only once per account) could be a interesting offer. Or maybe even something like 24-48 Hours of God Booster for a new account or something.

The Game is F2P, but there is basically no way of experience how it is to play with heroes, without paying in the first place. If they would offer people a short period of testing of the Hero System, this might would translate into more booster purchases, and would also potentially increase the experience of new Players, since they have more Ability to beat Content with 3 Characters!

I Imagine people going into this as F2P, and try to do things alone, might be one of the major issues that makes people stop early.
1 0
Score : 9185

Good Job.

0 0
Score : 1136

Nicely done.

0 0
Score : 2

Thumbs up from me.

0 0

Aquiil|2020-02-24 19:49:14
Hi Flatops, 

What about ogrines price for the god pack? it will be lower aswell?

Hi Aquiil,

Yes, the Ogrine price will lower too. Enjoy!

[Flatops]
Respond to this thread