FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: Class Changes in 2020

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - December 13, 2019, 16:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 128
Score : 79

Since there are gonna be more passives for all classes. Is there gonna be a passive for huppermage to have a higher QB cap?

0 0
Score : 4732

Um, doesn't Sensextension already raise your max QB?
Also any WP gear.

0 0
Score : 1

cody5 i mean the cap if you get those gears and passive its max is 999

0 0

Oh, I didn't know there even was a cap, that's strange

0 0
Score : 81

Good idea ankama. Come break fogger LAST abylity and kill stasis attack. Why Iop ALWAYS GODLY POWERFUL and fogger already being dead got nerfed? WHY?

0 -2

They are gonna give him new spells, obviously

0 0
Score : 250

I understand balance changes. I think as long as you don’t forget the initial draw of the classes, this will go smoothly. Restricting Osamodas from a business perspective is understandable. I can’t imagin how costly it can be. HOWEVER, the initial draw of a summoner Is to summon different creatures. I feel like you all have anticipated this issue. I hope that in time, you will find a middle ground, because setting too many restrictions, and limiting too many options really kills the drive to play a class. I also hope this inspires you to help summoning classes without destroying the unique essence that inspired players to play to begin with.

2 0
Score : 745

Meanwhile
This is sadida

+

That's the real extent of sadida. Not its summoning at all.
0 -1
Score : 4356

the Osamodas summon changes described are....exactly what I thought you'd guys eventually do. Being able to copy monster appearances with gobgob is a stellar idea....though I feel like if it's just their likeness we should have access to any monster even bosses appearances.

0 0
Score : 264

What will be the condition for foggers to deal stasis damage?
Can it be like, when you are in foggernator mode (and turret mode maybe?), your spells deal stasis damage? Like this will be be simple I reckon what do you think?

0 -1

Undecided yet, but it will probably not be that, since they plan to make fogginator be a spell that supports earth spells and turret support for fire.

If you have an idea for it, feel free to suggest it

0 0
Respond to this thread