FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: The Haven Bag Chest is Changing

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 13, 2019, 12:30:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 72
Score : 263

why would we not just make filled boxes and bags removable?

0 0
Score : 4930

Just one sentence for you:

Give us minimum unlocked free chest tabs equivalent to the total number of haven chest slots (already unlocked using ikiakits) that our entire account already has.

14 -1
Score : 7951

This post is just a big argument that is trying so hard to be convincing... and failing misserably at it. 

Where is the improvement?

3 0
Score : 3900

The improvement is that everyone can use the account chest instead of havenbag chests.
It's a big improvement for people who didn't use chests ad don't have a booster.

0 -3
Score : 3386

This game doesn't need super big updates in my opinion, it just would be nice to see more this kind of changes.

1 -5
Score : 745

Whoa! That's what I call a quality of life update. It really strongly alleviates the persistent storage issue.

I even began to lvl-up my solo guild just to expand my available storage space, but it's a slowly daunting process as well as imposes restrictions on characters to be in that guild to access guild chest.

Ofc I also used my many twinks as mules but it's extremely inconvenient to manage all the items in this way, especially if one also uses mules' HB chests or his mules are on different accounts (account-wide chest won't help here).

Surely there is always account-wide chest and fast heroes switching (if a player uses 1 acc only), but it is fully countered by its paid nature. Sometimes I use booster and/or heroes, other time I don't, but I need to access and easily manage my stuff every time. Besides, the acc-chest is still toooo small for all the items and it gets smaller with each update (more new stuff, you know).

So, the solution proposed in 1.66 is a wise one! Yeah, no words of obtaining tabs in-game (by not paying for them in Ogrines), but even if it is a fully paid feature, it is unlimited, one time paid and booster-independent. The tabs themselves are spacious (100 slots each) and one don't have to max out his new chest with all the 60 tabs (crazy 6000 slots!) right away (or ever). 300 starting slots should be enough for me for quite some time and I can get 2-4 more later no big deal.

2 -4
Score : 2868

In this case, you should go a little further and make tokens and professions common to all characters on the account. A common “piggy bank” for tokens, common bars of progress of professions - this would also be very convenient.

8 0
Score : 5274

100% more needed than banking!

2 0
Score : 17617

The transition from the old one to the new one seems good, and the managing capacity for sending stuff between chars promises to be much better, but...

4.000 Ogrines for an extra 100 slots? Many million kamas to get one... I guess I'll consider using the mule chars for additional storage. 300 slots per account, plus 600 slots in best case with 5 chars keep being decent for storage. Even if it might be a hassle to send them to another account, it keeps being a fine choice.

Unless you implement a postal mail delivery system to send stuff to another account at a small Kama fee cost? (Free for booster users, if you want to.)

Well, we'll see when time comes...

3 0
Score : 761

This is truly exciting news! I've often preferred doing life skills over combat, but the biggest thing holding me back was inventory space issues. This will be amazing!

1 -3
Score : 4641

Good update for newbies and casual players, but an insult to hardcore/veteran players. Many players, who have been here from day one, have a lot more space than you'll be "giving", most of them have many characters with full upgraded inventories. I personally have 12 chars (2 accounts), and 10 of them have their HB chest fully upgraded... that's a lot of space that I will be losing. And many of these items could be qualified as "collector" because they can't be obtainable anymore and/or have sentimental values (don't judge). Therefore, I'm feeling raped, Ankama is doing it again... You lied about merge, and now you want my money to buy inventory expansions that you are stealing from me in the first place. Basically that's a "P2W and/or we don't care our oldest players" mentality.

6 0
Score : -2754

i have just created some suggesstions about inventories without notice of this topic biggrin sorry about that .  new changes look good for now.
Edited:change portal sound pls or sound when interacted.

0 -1

Hello everyone,

Following your feedback, we have decided to review the compensation described in the devblog. Indeed, the transition, in some cases, did not meet your expectations.

We do not want this update to affect your current and daily use of inventory and storage. As a result, we are currently thinking about a new compensation whose objective is to be able to propose a solution that is more relevant and more in line with your feedback.

We have modified the devblog accordingly.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Yeah for people who crafted ikiakits ingame, bettig back the resources is kinda pointless since those resorces were made or bought specifically to make those ikiakits and the resources will consequently even drop in price due to the sudden influx of resources and also not being used for ikiakits aynmore.

Also maybe a bonus page for characters with fully unlocked chests (all ikiakits).

4 0
Score : 2086

Holy molly... 
I really hope the compensation is going to be rethinked in a better way, because I'll drown in mats and items I have nowere to keep after this update.
It was annoying but okay to trade mats between charas by using my alt acc.

As it's been said above:
Give us minimum unlocked free chest tabs equivalent to the total number of haven chest slots (already unlocked using ikiakits) that our entire account already has.
It only sounds fair to be given the amount we already have (with only extras being unlockable).
Please, have mercy, I don't want to pay so many ogrines to just restore what I once had (or trash whatever whatever items/mats won't fit into the compensation space).

I'm also concerned about possible screwups that commonly happen when such big changes get implemented (should we start doing screenshots of ALL our possesions just in case something/everything starts disappearing? Because support team might need them and that's A LOT of screenshots in my case)

Either way, thanks for giving it a second thought about compensation, fingers crossed

1 0
Score : 5570

To admin, kindly inform that the Haven Mystery Box (in-game) still can obtain ikiakit from shop? 

0 0
Score : 11872
Tbh, what even changed? I was expecting new devblog with change, meanwhile u eddited a post, and maybe Im foolish and can't read but where is any info about the improved situation. Would gladly recive list of changes as separate devblog or post here to have it all listed.
With deep regards,
Percy
0 0

Hi SirP,

The update to the devblog is that we'd like to inform you that the team decided to revise the compensation package for the Haven Bag Chest revamp. The change is not that long so another devblog was not needed.

[Flatops]

[Ankama]WAKFU|2019-12-02 07:09:01
Hi SirP,

The update to the devblog is that we'd like to inform you that the team decided to revise the compensation package for the Haven Bag Chest revamp. The change is not that long so another devblog was not needed.

[Flatops]

But is it known what the compensation was changed to?
0 0
Score : 11872
0 0
Score : 5570

Any news about the compensation yet if the patch is really near? 

0 0
Score : 4930

I am hoping to know how we will be compensated as well. This haven bag chest revamp will make almost all old players lose almost half of their entire storage space.

1 -1

That's a bit of an exageration, I doubt "almost all old players" bothered to unlock all chest slots on more then their main.

But yes, sucks for those that did, hope they get good compensation.

0 0
Score : -4739

4000 Ogrines for 100 inventory slots is far superior to 6000 Ogrines for an Adventurer Boxe

cody5|2019-12-07 10:22:58
Yes, BUT you can't access those slots in battle or in dungeons.

On the other hand, they can hold equipment I guess?
Depends what you need.

Simple math, 4000 Ogrines for 100 slots of inventory shared over MULTIPLE characters compared to 6000 Ogrines for 50 slots one character. 

As if the shared space couldn't be used to remove redundant items from individual bags... LMAO

100 slots of shared inventory inherently superior, especially because you can buy it for 4000 Ogrines more than twice. 

Hilarious that people keep trying to claim that more expensive, smaller and less useful inventory is worth more
1 -2

Yes, BUT you can't access those slots in battle or in dungeons.

On the other hand, they can hold equipment I guess?
Depends what you need.

1 -2
Score : 1

Seriously, what IS the compensation? What do you get for having existing tabs unlocked with ikiakits? Or unused ikiakits?

0 0
Score : 104

If they truly read all responses, try this one on:

Instead of replacing the current system, just add another, differently colored chest, across from the first chest. This new chest has all the fanciness you guys are talking about, 100, tabs, 4000 ogrines, blah blah blah, all that. In exchange, there's no more booster based account wide inventory thing.

This would be -simply- an improvement. If you just need more space on your character, you can craft/purchase ikiakits. In the mean time, you'd have all that lovely account storage. You could also store all the, obviously, shared items in the account chest and keep character specific items in the ikiakit storage chest system.

To improve or revamp a system, does not mean another system needs to be destroyed. Revamp the booster based account wide storage with a new account wide storage system.

There never was, and never will be, a need to get rid of the ikiakit storage.

And then on top of that, people can still purchase account wide tabs, either when their ikia storage is full, or if they'd just prefer more.

Win, win, win. This isn't hard to figure out. Honestly.

0 -3
Respond to this thread