By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: The Conversion Stone

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - July 09, 2019, 15:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 41
Score : 101

Hmm.
Depending on the price of the stones in terms of kamas maybe this will allow me to buy a characteristic reset.
But I'm not getting my hopes up.
It will probably wind up looking like Echo's Kama Exchange and the price will be ridiculous.

0 0
Score : 13983

Can't you get the stats reset by talking to your nation's main NPC?

0 0
Score : 3320

You'd think with a brand new update you guys woulda released this already, or at least not have said anything until you were ready.

2 0
Score : -143

Nice

1 -4
Score : 316

Sounde goos when it was being talked about, but I'm less enthusiastic about it a selling item.

1 0
Score : 317

I hope people are asking "why now", because the answer is pretty important. If you'd like a hint, I shall assume you haven't paid much attention to the enchanting train wreck.

Some guy actually called this immediately, and I was sure he was wrong. Apparently I still need more practice assuming the worst, but at least we finally have the missing piece of context. Enchanting makes much more sense if it was never actually intended to be good for the game.

We're quite a few years in now to just trip over the blatant mistakes of others, so it does feel more like a premeditated murder than an accident, but even as nosedives go, graceful this is not. I hope they don't come away feeling rewarded for it, but that's up to those still willing to put up with this shit.

It's been nice knowing you Wakfu. I'm sorry to see you go like this.

2 -1
Score : 101

TheRogueCat|2019-07-11 00:53:34
Can't you get the stats reset by talking to your nation's main NPC?

Only if you want to do a quest where you have to grind:150 bone powder,150 branchilegs,150 piwi beaks,150 country scalps,150 gold crackler teeth,150 bells,150 cwab eyes and 150 koko leaves.
I'm not running Heroes and Sidekicks are only good for extra drops.
Now that's all good and fine for the Bone Powders,Branchilegs and Piwi Beaks but all the others are a little difficult to farm effectively for a poorly geared Xelor.
The amount of items needed to complete the quest is plain ridiculous.
And I missed the level 30 reset because back then I was sure of my build and it expires after 2 days.

TheRogueCat|2019-07-12 03:09:08
Good point about the equipment. But it keeps being cheaper some item farming than buying the reset scroll, specially with sidekicks. Anyway, your choice, your way.

No,it's not really my choice.
Do you think I would rather spend a couple of days farming resources to reset or level my professions/upgrade my gear/level my character in general?
0 0
Score : 13983

Good point about the equipment. But it keeps being cheaper some item farming than buying the reset scroll, specially with sidekicks. Anyway, your choice, your way.

0 0
Score : 2

i want one

0 0
Score : 1108

Good. This should have been added a long time ago. Can finally pay for a sub without using real money.

0 -1
Score : 1440

Buying one of these stones for cash is easy... Ankama gets its loot... but: SELLING one for kama's?? Not so easy I'll bet. Especially on low population servers.

1 0
Respond to this thread