By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Devblog: Enchantment

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - May 09, 2019, 17:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 388
Score : -218

i can respect your feelings and i can tell rng sublimation count  may annoy you BUT your feelings totaly are not about new changes.You are bored from old system but you are unaware. Old players need stop saying "we lost all powers and gears or runes".. if you were strong ,you are still strong. This updates didnt take anything from old players but this update will help new joined players much and this sublimations will fit some classes by sublimation settings,  you have paid for boosters and you won tons of exp.,tons of kama from resources and other things from zinit and dungs to create and power up your gears quickly but you may not know how hard to play without boosters and got kamas even when you were mastering in proff.  if you match players between booster users and free players. You are 1 step front.i bought boosters too and you should understand,  (you or i) are not the game owner of a online-multiplayer game and we wont decide rules. Boosters must be bought to support game for its durability ( maintanances, devs,graphic designers). if you want "someones" to develope this game,you may support otherwise game is free. You have got sidekicks or you have got guild friends to play with ..You can rebuild your gears quickly in new system if your weapons were precious for you. if it looks hard, you already dont want to play this game and you re unaware, if so, stop complaining about new updates now and forever. None forced me to buy booster from 1st day and wakfu game community is really helpful whenever i want their help.And about devs, i think devs can plan new changes for future about 3 subjects 1 nation hierarchy, 2 guild pools as community worlds, and 3 battlefield systems. this 3 subjects canbe connected for new dungeon ranking systems to drop monthly chests because all 3 systems are already outdated and abondoned in game (even i dont know what governors do in these systems) and maybe  game can be set a bit kind of tactical card game (like vawen) or team up for these systems..

0 -11
Score : 4683

Ha! good luck with that let's hope you don't complain in the future cause I've been playing this game for 7 years on and off and I lost plenty already not just me but other players as well. We as players have the right to complain in order for the game to improve and for the game company to be aware of bad decisions they are making this is for them to gain some insights!! 

6 0
Score : 1

How can I get new powders and shards and recycle old powders and items?
I can't find any recipes or machines for that.

What I have to do with my runic recycler? Would it be repleced automaticly to something with similar function but for new system later?

How many corrections and updates are coming? Is it a final version of "Enchantment System"?

I have a lot of questions and belive that not only I do, did you planing any guides or ditailed discriptions right in game to help all players quicly understand that they have to do?

0 0
When modifying the number of sockets, the colors of the existing sockets do not change, in order to encourage players to increase the number of sockets without running the risk of changing the colors of existing sockets.
-Colors do changed
i tried on 2 neckfut amulet 1st neck has got white red red  and other was blue blue white and result neckfut is blue blue blue red?? am i misunderstoodd something or your french translation is worse than my english?

airFoxy|2019-07-06 10:12:29
do you know why you havent seen any oldplayer in this 4rum? there are many comments of newbie whom still didnt reach enything in game. cause they dont think ankama will change they mind, and the 2019 expection just a joke. they just have two choices:  try to get anything again or just boring quiting. the game are not happy anymore

i have got veteran friends ,they are out because this game needs a cool pvp system "like waven mode" for them so they can come back to test their gears "as a card game" than they can earn ranking items end of month. New dungeons may bore them because they have got all they needed. So ankama should offer them better pvp system after 200.Maybe guild system totally must be removed before 200 and team up system must be placed when 200 lv. like  waven game.

0 -3
Score : 16
G R B Endurance Reduces stat penalties received by 10%
This Applyies To -20% Damage inflicted on Panda Worn's out?
1 0

first ,distance red slot is right hand and max being 39 not 40 and idk how happened i increased this value 60 on 170 relic but today it is 39 and saying you need 171 level.
A weapon Sacrifice is hard to change color ,order or number.Instead of this,
For New Rng: Players insert  shards into all color slot(s) on gear for their max. value and enchaanment tabs be activated for new rng assignment and players sacrifice all shards on color slots for new rng color ,number or order. THERE WONT BE A GUARANTEE FOR INCREASED NUMBER SLOTS,ORDER OR COLOR. 
  bug bug bug...see the limit 186 before 171or i missed somthing about sublims?..

JSky|2019-07-07 16:29:20
Now only you realize the randomness is insane, right?

No,it is not about randomness ,it is about wasted effort ,time and cost for a re-rng socket system.it wont worth,probably they will change this requirements otherwise none will implement their sublim cards into weapons. Btw i like new system more than old system.it gives passives and unique characteristcs for each gears.But my point ,there are a lot of shards and they re invcreasing more and more.what will we do with tons of shards?? so sacrrificing some of them will not be problem. that will cause player lose shards for their sockets. i think my idea is not worse.
0 -2

editeed:player sacrifice shards for one tab process.And when you  create an equal weapon for your previous weapon to sacrifice,you propably will assign it colors,if you are enough lucky your new weapon can get good order number and colors,so why do we sacrifice gears ??

0 -2
Score : 2341

"Here’s the list of effects that can be placed in sockets"
Elemental Mastery its blue socket not red...

0 0
Score : 990

Few Questions:
If you add Sublimation
-can you switch sockets colors?
If yes do you lose the sublimation?
-Can you overwrite sublimation?

0 0
Score : 200

this lokes good, smell bad taste even worst... so to drop sublimations anakma say it drop from boss's I checked boss drops and only boss lvl 185+ dorp them, so how is this supose to help new players? and low levers? how a lvl 80 may get a sublimation scroll witout being ripped off by a high player in market? sublimation should drop randonly at a low rate at every boss to be fair to everyone!!!

1 0

this lokes good, smell bad taste even worst... so to drop sublimations anakma say it drop from boss's I checked boss drops and only boss lvl 185+ dorp them, so how is this supose to help new players? and low levers? how a lvl 80 may get a sublimation scroll witout being ripped off by a high player in market? sublimation should drop randonly at a low rate at every boss to be fair to everyone!!!

0 -1

1 -2
Score : 990

There are craftable ones.
Another thing is Sublimations is a whole new concept for regular equipment.

In other words consider them as an advanced mechanic to justify the possibility to complete fked up high lvl dungeons.

Don't know about you but I have never seen fully runed newbie at lvl 80 with old system. 
Epic and Relic ones are still ALS prices as before.

1 0

sublim scrolls give you advantage,at sametime disadvantage. to place a sublim scroll in your gear, you will need sublim scroll's color order on this gears. sublim scrolls are kind of passive for your each gears. it is like "you will add extra hidden passives in your spell deck by your gears". 

Closilium|2019-07-08 14:28:32

totally you are  talking without knowledge,there are sublims in  80dung as  drop
0 -4

JonTurk|2019-07-08 11:39:05
sublim scrolls give you advantage,at sametime disadvantage. to place a sublim scroll in your gear, you will need sublim scroll's color order on this gears. sublim scrolls are kind of passive for your each gears. it is like "you will add extra hidden passives in your spell deck by your gears". 

Closilium|2019-07-08 14:28:32

totally you are  talking without knowledge,there are sublims in  80dung as  drop

without knowledge? well part off, in encyclopedia theres none has sush has you said I checked all sublimations most dont have information and the ones who have are all lvl 188 up
2 0
Score : 554

Sounds like fun, Can't wait to come back and try this system out

1 -2
Score : 373

Alright,

actually on my main (Eliotrope Lv 189) nearly all my Legendary (Lv 155~185), Relic (Lv 170) and Epic (Lv 185) gear have gained multiple Slots. I needed to pay millions of Kamas for sacrifice [...]

So, I don't know if I should cry due to sacrificing high valuable items, if grinded/crafted/bought, or due to losing A LOT of Kamas as well. However...

• 3 Legendaries have reached 4 Slots
  • 1 Legendary 3 Slots
  • 3 Legendaries 2 Slots
  • 1 Legendary 1 Slot, poor rare Nomad Cape
  • 1 Legendary Dagger cannot be upgraded with Slots
  • 1 Relic (Bygone) reached 4 Slots
  • 1 Epic (Golden Fangs + Unraveling) 3 Slots

This is fine, yet, to make WAKFU somehow harder, even "longer", and pretty interesting. I would say, keep this system. No joke. So those with the Ultimate Lv 200+ (?) End-Game Sets with 4 desired Slots and Sublimations on each gear have won WAKFU at the end.

BUT in where I totally DISAGREE is about the RNG and so about more useless sacrifices of Kamas, time, nerves and of course items of high values to gain a correct RNG constellation of Slots to "apply" desired Sublimations for the End-Game Sets [...] Fresh/Low characters won't be affected though.

Nope!! This should be done easier. And this is where "Hammers" come into game again. Maybe? It is really not about to add & maximize all the Slots, but to own desired Sublimations for each gear & sets in where we also need to try to get special constellations of Slots at first [...]

I am also AFRAID of possible future P2W ASPECTS which might be implemented into WAKFU on a later stage. Put some various P2W items like Hammers, Scrolls, Special Items etc into the Shop/Store to easily get desired constellations of Slots to use wished Sublimations and/or even to easier add and change Slots to Sets without any sacrifices of items at all; but your money.

WAKFU hasn't been a P2W game yet, really not!! But if such "first" and mentioned P2W items will be added into this game, I surely quit WAKFU for ever. My favourite game - Destroyed [...]

I am seeing in where this all will or might lead to. WAKFU aint the first game, which has gone this path into death. I have seen a many. If so anyways, I foresee a very bad time for WAKFU in its near future. P2W items will absolutely unbalance the gameplay of all players in general. Especially in PvP! Those with a bigger wallet wins as usually, while the others completely losing interest into WAKFU.

So, please:
Don't implement any P2W-CRAP items into WAKFU and try to change this Sublimation RNG issue.

Thank you a lot.

Best Regards,
N3

water
3 0
Respond to this thread