Devblog: ... and Stasis

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - March 06, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 39
Score : 252

when will the update come out tho?

0 0

Hi rozzuuu,

We'll have a beta test for it soon, then we're looking at spring time for the live servers.

[Flatops]

Score : 9075
YES, FINALLY!
Access to all stasis levels for all, as it should have been from the get go.
Good job Ankama.

...HOW ABOUT STEELBEAK AND CO?????
This goes for them as well, right???
0 0
Score : 4726

I doubt it, UB have their own rules

0 -1
Score : 531

I have a question regarding the Stasis system for dungeons, or specifically one dungeon...so far, the dungeons I have done always allowed me to adjust the Stasis(if memory serves), but it seems that I’m not allowed to modify the Stasis level for Khan Karkass’ dungeon-is that because I haven’t beaten it before(unlikely, since I was allowed to adjust it for Morfor, the Treechnell and Royal Piwi, which have the same minimum level requirement, 21), or because it is involved in the quest for recovering the Orichalcum thingy from Khan’s cup?

0 0
Score : 16695

Quest dungeon. Like the rock wool gobball one, or the Sufokian temple one.

0 -1
Score : 856
cons
  • Players who reach max player chance will have harder time to gear up cause epic/relic rate drop to 0
  • Huge depreciation for crafting professions because chance of getting gear on low lvl is easier.
  • expecting a huge drops of ppl who will lvl crafting profession
pros
  • low lvl can now have better gears and will be able to proceed the game faster
  • Less grind for alts
  • Higher chance of retaining new players

Whoever disagree with the pros r just salty ppl that only ever play the game with themself

1 0
Score : 6

When will this update be live?

0 0

Hi patiwat555,

We don't have a specific date to share at the moment, but definitely in spring.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread