Devblog: 1.63 - Looks...

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - March 05, 2019, 16:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 48
Score : 127

Did you just assume my gender?

1 -1
Score : 1547

How about an option to remove the cloak/mask for rogues, or the hat for elio? Both, I'm sure, would be welcome customization options for those involved.

0 0
Score : 1894

can they not be gender specific
i like a lot of the male hairstyles but dont want to change the gender of my characters

0 0

The hairstyles will be classified by gender, sorry ^^. Maybe, you can try them, you might like them once you see the result in the game. Remember that at you first connexion, you will be able to change appearance.

Score : 984

Still need some sort of character progression after lv 200 besides gear that is meaningful and not just trivial stuff like achievements

0 0
Score : 744

Nice! Will even Xelors get new hairstyles? P_P

0 0

Hey there,

All classes will have access to the new hairstyles. You can test them out in the Beta!

[Flatops]

Score : 244

You guys this is awesome!! Can’t wait to see all of them!

0 0
Score : 856

Fogger technology becomes so advance now that having hairs is not a dream

0 0
Score : 870

well i hope we can change eliotropes sclera (it will be cool to have red eyed sclera like the image) like we see in the old introductive image

btw want this hair for both female and male sacrier!!
crona soul eater (blood user reference)
0 0
Score : 2859

New bald spots for enu and new bandans for rogues, hah. Yeah, its good. )

4 0
Score : 512

Pretty cool laugh
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a button that would allow us to HIDE/SHOW the visual of a specific gear equipment (ex: Helm, or Cape) that would be awesome.

Another thing is the shapeshifting forms, like the Osa's Dragon form or the Enu's Drheller form, is there any chance that we could customize those forms aswell? rolleyes

0 0
Score : 531

G-Sp0t|2019-03-06 15:53:53
Pretty cool laugh
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a button that would allow us to HIDE/SHOW the visual of a specific gear equipment (ex: Helm, or Cape) that would be awesome.

Another thing is the shapeshifting forms, like the Osa's Dragon form or the Enu's Drheller form, is there any chance that we could customize those forms aswell? rolleyes

Mentioned the bit I made bold before(and some other stuff)...with slightly more text because sometimes I ramble on about stuff(not saying you shouldn't mention it, the more the better, right?).

How do you imagine customizing stuff like Osa's Dragon form or Enu's Drheller form(neither of which I have actually seen yet) though?
0 0
Score : 251

i'm happy and annoyed at the same time, i just bought the appearance change potion like 2 weeks ago :'3

0 0
Score : 177

All pointless unless we can hide the headgear for costumes and armor, 

0 0
Score : 41

I would say you have a point. While I consider it great that the classes are getting new hairstyles and more options to customize the characters, it doesn’t help much with them being hidden behind some headgear. I agree on adding in the function to hide this to show off your character’s new look.

1 0
Score : -12

Amazing! thank you so much for listening to us and giving us this cool cosmetic gem ^^ We love looking unique  and this update does just that. 10/10

0 0
Score : -2329

why all hair styles are kind of afro?

1 0
Respond to this thread