Ankama Trackers

Devblog: New Nations

By #[Owlie] - ADMINISTRATOR - October 26, 2018, 16:45:00
Reactions 102
Score : 1173

uhh nice, i waited for this so long. Nation rework is finaly happening

0 -1
Score : 1555

Blops in Wakfu? I approve. Here's hoping we get a Giant Kralove or Soft Oak UB at some point tongue

1 0
Score : 4628

They said these aren't the blops from the old zinit
PS: The giant kralove is a miniboss in the sufokia nations quest

0 -1
Score : 7977

Will we still have access to the Stasis/Wakfu zones? Are those ever going to be made relevant? If you removed them, can you return the mats people spent unlocking them?

2 -1
Score : 1792

Can someone please confirm this

with the shrinking of the Nation, will there will be some area that will be removed for good? and if yes, what about the Mercenary post? will they be removed or they are still going to be in the Nation, but repositioned?

because this will determine if i will do all the Nation mercenary quest for the title that will no longer be available right now before December ( because it will be an extra title option that would no longer be in the game after 1.62 )

thanks

SirPercedal|2018-10-27 18:30:39
The idea of shirking zones and give each level cap for different nation is just perfect!
Ppl will crowd in one place on the same level so they will interact with each other, group and fight side by side. Player/Player interaction will again be on the right place and aspect of mmo will return to Wakfu

Still, there is 1 problem with this,

for a lower population server ( such as Nox and Phaeris ) this wont really apply,

since 80% of the population are already past the lv 170 content anyway.

maybe there's hope for Remi, but not for Nox and Phaeris, in my saddest opinion.
1 -1
Score : 2004

why would they remove Mercenary quest, sure they just moved position

0 -1

Although I'm happy there're new area to explore
but 171+ content is unchanged,  end game player basically unaffected beside running ALS

0 -1
Score : 527

That's their move, they'll keep the endgame content Premium so you have to pay to play. I don't really like it either, but it makes sense because they have to actually get some profit from the game.

0 -1
Score : 5100

The Cloudy Cotton from Celestial Gobball dungeon is crucial in the Lv 100 Imperial Set and upgraded Lv 150/155 Shushu Set, please don't make this gear vanish forever....sad...

0 -1

probably will updated the recipe 

0 -1
Score : 2157

Show some love to Riktus ♥️

0 -2

Sound like Riktus empire should expand too for outsider to visit their outskirt for fun~

0 -1
Score : 98

Will there be swimming areas in the new nations?

1 -1

Yea, it will be cool to able swim and find new treasures in nations too~

0 -1
Score : 12951

Question. Why do riktus people want a nation when outlaws aren't civilized enough to make a big nation with all the land and systems that a civilized nation has?

Shouldn't riktus members accept what it means to be a riktus?

0 -2
Score : 527

Why should Brakmar be considered a nation?

0 -2
Score : 294

Considering the policies nations often adopt regarding their protected species, I'm not sure centralizing content of certain levels like this will be positive. I don't want all my chances at leveling up in a certain level range ending up with myself being outlawed. Previously I could dodge the issue by going to territories of other nations or where the government had forgotten to protect every single monster. Now I'm not so sure I'll be able to level properly, what with nations actively trying to sabotage each other.

0 -1
Score : 105

Meh, i dont wanna little locations(

3 0
Score : 105

If be little nation is be trash, NATIONS must be great and big

3 0

So you'd prefer huge nations with the same amount of content, so you can walk more to get anywhere?

0 -4
Score : 6

The guild tree mean that every guild can have Heaven world?

0 0

no, just unified entrance
ankama server can't handle it if everyone all got HW

1 -1
Score : 7474

What happens with the normal drops, raredrops and bossdrops of the monsters that get changed, do they get unusable or transfered in an item of same level?

1 -1

From what I saw on beta, it seems unuseable

1 -1
Score : 858

I must say, I've stuck by Ankama through a HEAP of a lot of nerfs and changes and weathered so many storms. But this one, I'm very rocky on. Something I liked about the nations was that they were so large! That there was so much space to plant and run and adventure. That their layouts were all unique and options were there. They were NATIONS. Ankama… really. Why did you guys think that this was a good idea? Astrub wasn't so much remodeled as it was improved on and changed around. But what was done to the nations is horrible... The individuality is gone, the character and presentation, the ambiance each had. My good, I've never been so upset with an update. No seriously...from the constant spell and stat changes in dofus then all the nerfs in Wakfu. The reduction of spells we can use in a fight, the removal of set bonuses. We'll gone through a lot. May I ask why not just take what we had an improve on it? If you want to better a game, build on it. This was reductive and disappointing as the moment I heard our nations were updated, I was excited, expecting to see more character added to Amakna, to Riktus, to Sufokia… I expected development. On top of taking away our wild prairies and our landscapes and room for adventure, you pretty much made the four remaining nations exactly alike. The HQ may have followed the same skeleton but Bonta and Brakmar and Sufokia were all far different from one another in every shape, style and appearance.

You know. I've been a fan of Ankama for many years... been playing since 2005 and have supported when and where I can. I've always wanted the best for this company and its games and looked forward to its development. So far as to say I cosplay the classes in other games where people have no idea what Wakfu is. Dreams of seeing it in 3D!! Ankama.. why man?! There's so many other things you could've done. I'm gonna stick around and see whats up but can honestly say I look at Sufo and Amak and i'm heartbroken...

4 -1
Score : 3013

exactly what i've been saying, all the originality of each nation is gone
but there are "fanboys" who defend everything and get mad when people point out the flaws with this patch, i hate the new nations entirely.
they used to be for mid and low tier players, now everything is lv156 
all my favorite dungeons are gone. or they are +100 levels higher
half the bestiary is dead, it used to be 947, now its more like 100. 
items, loot, resources, all just gone, or have had their levels raised beyond yours
so i lost tons of my own equipment because its now +30 levels higher than my own

1 -1
Score : 858

I'm gonna miss planting flowers in patterns all along amak and sufo… leave little smiley faces and hearts behind...

3 -1
Score : 49

This "less space" and more packed content has completely ruined the sense of exploration. This idea that a smaller world is better, or more is better, is what ruined wildstar. I want to be immersed, in a realistic world. Where I can see a couple Goball in a field and not 100. Where I spend 10 or 15 minutes of walking, journeying towards a dungeon, and that travel becomes memorable, and when I get to the dungeon I earned that. I can't play this anymore ... It's almost the entire world of wakfu losing its charm.

4 0

you forget to mention every nation is a square now
no diversity, and its cramped and small and pretty much the same concept
dungeons used to each have a turkey next to them, and zaaps
but now every nation is the same, 1 zaap, 5 turkeys.

1 0

Please bring back toads and the old bandit and hoodlum dungeons to their respective levels
Level 156 is to high to even do those
and they were my favorite dungeons

0 -2
Score : 45

You know what? why cant every nation have content for each level section
so you know, we dont force one nation's inhabitant to HAVE to go to another place?
every nation is so tiny now, and just forcing players to go to another nation to level is stupid

the removal of tons of mobs that each provdided different leveled players with fights is wrong
basically handicapping a player from another nation from even being able to play in their own nation
the change for mobs is just stupid
why not creating a branching option of dungeons?
why not give each nations dungeons the options to change the level group for that dungeon?
say any dungeon could change from level 66 to 126 or 156 perhaps
it locks your players out of content now, it forces them to leave their nation
maybe some of us hated bonta or sufokia, and prefered the options that allowed us to play in any nation we liked
now we are forced to leave our lands, because they are just to small and dont have enemies we can fight at our levels

it seems only a handful of players actually see whats wrong with this patch
its horrible

2 -2
Score : 812

That's what we had before nation revamp. Nations were unreasonably big, and low lvl people hardly ever met each other cause they were leveling in their respective nations. When I travel across nations now they are definitely more lively than before, areas like Singing Fields and Terrana Dune requires mob planting every hour. It's nice to see people socializing and making parties even outside Astrub.
We don't have many players so what we have now is better to help them find each other smile

And one more thing, nation territories are not what you see on the map as one big island. Right now Cania Plains belong to Sufokia, Singing Fields is in Brakmar's hands, Pabong Fields is owned by Bonta - thus limiting yourself just to nation continent might still make you work for your enemy. Join the battlefield if you want to be a patriot smile

3 -1
Respond to this thread