FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Advancement

By #Zidrune April 10, 2009, 16:54:32

[html]Hi everybody,

This week I will take over Kam’s duty and bring you some news.
In short (for once ^^’) and to go directly to the heart of the matter, I offer you a quick review on the state of things today. Let me remind you – again – that so far there’s no date for the release of the English Beta of Wakfu. It will come but it takes time. So thanks for your patience.

Spells: It goes on. We’re almost half way through (50%).
Jobs: The code is finished, leaving only data entry to do.
Visual : What’s new on the visual aspect? Different modes of camera, on and out of combat which is good news to players who lost their battles due to a sudden sea-sickness, and the rendering of climatic effects (a ray of sunshine here, heavy rain there).
PvP : I think I’ve heard that we’re working on a system to join a battle along the way… What is the use of this feature? I’ll leave that to your imagination. smile
Bug fixes : We rarely speak of this but I’ll make an exception. The teleport bug is fixed! Stop thinking you’re the mighty Xelor. Now you cannot go back anymore, you go on!
Guilds, Timeline, Dimensional Backpack : Nothing new, still there, still operational.

After that I leave you with the story of Zidrune’s first steps on the island of Emelka, my little own experience on this new Wakfu.

Have a nice weekend !
Zidrune[/html]

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 6

C'est parcequ'on utilise le _forum_ a la place.Et aussi parceque le devblog est mis a jour une fois tous les 36 du mois... ahem...enfin merci Zidrune! Quelqu'un fait _enfin_ un effort!

0 0
Score : 2655

Why post in french?? This is an english blog daaamn. Anyhow, thanks for the updates, eager to hear from you soon smile

0 0
Score : 6

Hehe, the guy remarked on how little the English speaking crowd are posting on the devblog. To which I replied that we post on the _forum_ instead. No need to freak out just yet smile

0 0
Score : 2655

Ow okay, ma bad smile)

0 0
Score : 7

Yet!I like Ay Ess Ay Pee. It's good. Just don't go calling it A-sap. That's bad.

0 0
Score : 2

im not realy waiting on anything but the english beta test version so please guys can u hurry lol

0 0
Score : 7

Dude, just learn French. Why do we always expect them to learn our language? It's so self-centered.

0 0
Score : 2

First, as in my ears, French is one of "HardToSpeak" languages, what probably wont affect in you, cause its ure normal language, what you use daily. Second, you cant force anybody to learn french instead to hurry to make the popular version. Of course knowing all languages is helpful, but expecting that from anybody is stupid. Its just impossible to speak all languages, or learn one language in day. It tooks months, year, or probably Years. In that time Wakfu's english version should come out, and all that french learning vere pointless. Its just as simple that i should say to you "Learn Chinese and you can get ure bike 10 times cheaper".I myself stand behind popular language, what this time is English, not French. If you want to argue about languages, go and speak to some french teacher about how important is to know french, incase you go into America, Great Britan or Australia (And many others). Intopic : Awesome about the bug fixes, ill got annoyed about zaaping back 10 meters like 200 times and then the game bugs and requires re-start. Also I wish some work on the item names, as its annoying that half set is french named and rest english named. Same in every item or resource. Thanks.

0 0
Respond to this thread