Ankama Trackers

WAKFU in 2013: Rise of the Krosmoz Vigilantes

By #[Troyle] February 01, 2013, 18:00:00
DevTracker
Reactions 100
Score : 178
Asthis|2013-08-07 06:18:33
jejune|2013-08-07 04:33:39
If you keep increasing the level cap, please, please, please, no more experience nerfs. It takes longer to level a character in Wakfu than it did in Maplestory.

What is this I don't even... Not even CLOSE.
Have you ever played maplestory for real? after the longest run in a game of my life i finally get lvl 200!

and what does nexon do? lvl cap 250! right in my face sleep 
0 0
Score : 2

Please can you guys augment the amount of thing you can do with unsubbed you don't have to do much but it's been a while since there has been any changes thanks

0 0
Score : 796

Dev,

Can we please get a master list of all the haven world locations, in december it states that there will be 24 new haven worlds available, is this true?

0 0

how the hell can i know my secret password i never put on it

when can we get more classes smile

0 0

I can't even get out of but-kicking dojo

0 0
Score : 76

Why have the street names in Bonta not been updated to reflect the results of this contest?

www.wakfu.com/en/forum/90-old-dusty-corner/71949-event-all-roads-lead-bonta-results

It's been over a year since the contest ended!

0 0

i'd like to just be able to log in...

0 0
Score : 134

This is all nice and all but when will the scarier class get a revamp.
I feel as if all the other classes are getting buffed up and are becoming stronger and the sacrier is just there slowly becoming more weaker and fragile. do something new with the sacrier and give them a revamp or something.

0 0
Score : -239

I think we all should get a restate once 10th December comes,since sidekicks will be able to use equips,it would be good to give them our equips and maybe change element and set too,just saying.I think now that we will be able to have sidekicks by our side we could take more risky builds and try doing insane stuff,they will help a lot on solo dungeon( and I mean account solo )... smile

0 0

tg

0 0
Score : -15

good idea biggrin

0 0

where can dL new patch ????

0 0

Great!

0 0
Score : 4

Do something new with the sacrier class!!

0 0
Score : 122

LOL @ Ankama

It is the end of December and yet still no light from Sram fixing!

0 0
Score : 3

this is the best online game ever""

0 0
Score : 2347

where new ediditon for 2014 ? ...

0 0
Score : 25035
Nsuidara|2014-01-06 16:36:01
where new ediditon for 2014 ? ...
The fun about this is that we still have "roadmap wakfu 2013" button on the website even though we are already in 2014. A new player who will visit this site will think that this game can't even update properly seeing the outdated announcement.
0 0
Score : 19183

One week into 2014, please tell me you have the year's Roadmap done already, for goodness sake.

Get posting, Ankama!

0 0
Score : -23

SRAM REVAMP ?

0 0
Respond to this thread