FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Lance Dur: A Transmedia Adventure

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 25, 2022, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Walk in the footsteps of the World of Twelve's next great hero! From an animated series and webtoon to a figurine, a new character class in DOFUS, and all-new creatures and areas in WAKFU, DOFUS Touch, and WAVEN, this grizzled old warrior will soon be everywhere…

The countdown has begun!

The end-of-year updates to your favorite games always represent the culmination of everything else we've done in the months before, but this time, they'll also bring the start of a new animated adventure: The Last Adventure of Count Lance Dur.

To make sure you don't miss any of the fun that awaits you, and to help our most eager fans to jump gleefully from one type of media to the next – from an in-game quest to an episode of the series, perhaps, or from a webtoon to a board game session – we've set up a website and a timeline for you:

www.ankama.com/en/lance-dur

First Ankama intervention

Replying to VoidSettler

It's not a yet.
We don't plan on adding the new class at all.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 6576

New class for Dofus, but not for Wakfu? - I can only assume that would be a 'yet' ?

pensive - Oh well, there's likely a reason for that then. Will have to see when this is all coming closer. Either way excited about the transmedia project!

[Siu]|2022-08-25 10:05:16
It's not a yet.
0 0

It's not a yet.

Score : 2639

Yey, I'm excited about this.

I understand that no new class will come now, since we are in a WIP with existing classes, which makes a lot of sense to not add a new one.

But what about this: "and all-new creatures and areas in WAKFU, DOFUS Touch and WAVEN"
:v Can we expect a new area? Maybe a new level range in the not-so-long-future (oh my god I'm not ready for it, definitely)? More content for 230? Or maybe new content for lower levels....
Whatever it is, even if it's nothing new on WAKFU itself, it's already exciting.
Hope to see more of it as the time passes by!

With love,

Fuku.

0 0
Score : 624

[Siu]|2022-08-25 18:05:16
It's not a yet.

Like, not at all? You don't plan to add it to the game like this year or do you really mean never ever? 
0 0
Score : 4164

I don't think it would be wise to have another class in Wakfu in the near future anyway. 

Anyway, interesting read, Ankama! Looking forward to hearing more about this.

0 0
Score : 230

Please bro add a new class, I've played all classes and are bored now..
we need something like a necromancer that would be cool ngl #newclass

0 0
Score : 3706

Shenbatu#2826|2022-08-27 05:28:50
I don't think it would be wise to have another class in Wakfu in the near future anyway. 

Anyway, interesting read, Ankama! Looking forward to hearing more about this.

agree. I don't think the game needs a new class, but if the big bosses put pressure on the developers, then...we'll see a new class here as well. there are many who want the new class as well as those who don't.
0 0
Respond to this thread