FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Petrifying Costume

By [Shop]#2765 July 28, 2022, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Inspired by an ancestral creature that once lived in the Shustuft Crust, this costume is sure to rock your enemies. And that is a good thing, of course!

Gorgroan was a demoness who was forever in a foul mood (like most demons, of course, but she was particularly cranky). Even other demons and gods kept their distance from her because she was such bad company. To make matters worse, the creature looked particularly unattractive. She had blibli tusks and her hair, which had never known the joys of hair conditioner or detangler, squirmed with a tangle of snakes like a bag of knots. But wait, there's more! Gorgroan had rather a unique ability: Anyone who looked her in the eye was instantly turned to stone. And you know how it is with Twelvians… As soon as something is forbidden, it becomes all the more tempting to do!

Directly inspired by the demoness, the Petrifying Costume also has the power to stop your enemies in their tracks. Kill two birds with one stone: Get your hands on a solid costume and rock a stunning look!

Available in the shop for 2,300 ogrines and for real money for two weeks, this costume will then become permanently available in the shop for 2,500 ogrines.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Tyche

Hello,

Many thanks for the feedback - We will investigate on our side!

We are sorry for the inconvenience and invite you to submit a support ticket if your additional purchases were not desired.

See message in context
Reactions 14
Score : 14186

It looks so coooool fear

P.S: is this the first time we see snakes in wakfu? 

0 0
Score : 308

I bought it an hour ago, but there is no costume in the gift box.

0 0

Four days later, I still haven't received it.I didn't even see anyone wearing this costume in the game.

0 0
Score : 125

Me too, I bought it an hour ago, but there is no costume in the gift box.And I bought it three times.

0 0

Hello,

Many thanks for the feedback - We will investigate on our side!

We are sorry for the inconvenience and invite you to submit a support ticket if your additional purchases were not desired.

Score : 339

At least i am not the only one who didnt get the costume smile

0 0

When can I get compensation?

0 0
Score : 381

When can I get it?I bought it 2 times but there is still no costume in my gift box.

0 0

Hello Yingjing,

Have you received the items you bought?

I created a question feedback,If you haven't received it, please post it here for feedback.

https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/36-technical-issues-bugs/242398-not-received-petrifying-costume

1 0

No one cares about us。

0 -1
Score : -1167
0 0

Hello everyone,

The Ogrines you used to buy the costume were returned to your account last August 2. We leave it to your discretion if you want to buy the costume again or use it for another item. If the refund didn't reflect, kindly contact our Support team here so they can investigate your transaction.

Thank you for understanding.

Respond to this thread