FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Miss and Mister World of Twelve

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - April 25, 2022, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Attention all Twelvians! Your hosts Genki, Koko, Lyafar and Xai cordially invite you to the thrilling and utterly fashionable Miss and Mr. World of Twelve event! Wrap yourself in your finest fabrics and put on your most attractive headwear, because this event is no friendly stroll through the mall. The competition in the merciless world of beauty and fashion is just getting started! 

We're very pleased to welcome you for this new edition of the Miss and Mr. World of Twelve event. Lots of you took part in the costume creation event honoring the stylists in our community, and in this edition, it's the beauty of your nations (such as it is) that your hosts will be judging!

So grab your rhinestones and glitter and get ready to hit the red carpet! For this event, participants will be judged by the hosts on a number of different criteria, explained in greater detail below, and the final vote will be in the hands of you, the public (bribes accepted)! If you love prowling the bow-meow-walk and are a card-carrying member of the Fashion Militia, it's time for your turn in the spotlight. Show those ugly bumpkins that you're the most glorious creature in the whole World of Twelve!

Have you always dreamed of representing your nation and doing your homeland proud? A victory here could change your life forever! Of course, so could a humiliating defeat… Well, there's no use crying about it (like, seriously, please stop) – it's time to get this party started.

For this all-new edition, no less than four trials await you! Each one will reward a different aspect of your personality because we're looking for those rare pearls who achieve perfection in everything they do. So suck in your gut slip-on that form-fitting outfit and brush the flakes off your shoulders: The coveted title of Miss or Mr. World of Twelve could be yours for the taking!

Before we get started with the catfights and high-heeled kicks in the butt, we want to let you know that the Pandora and Rubilax servers will be dissociated for the full duration of this exciting adventure. So each server will get to choose its own Miss and Mr. World of Twelve!

First trial: representing your region

To prove your qualifications for this amazing adventure and make sure you're not super-ugly overwhelmed by the bright lights and attention, your first challenge is to create a postcard with an image of you at your favorite spot in your nation. Take a selfie of your character in an outfit that corresponds to your nation's theme or colors, then share your secret special spot with the rest of us to make us as excited as you are to explore it. (Please remain fully clothed at all times.) Send us a photo that makes both you and your home region look great!

• Your screenshot must be accompanied by a brief text to put your entry in context.
  • This text must include your character's name, nation, class and sex; note that this character will be your only participant for the rest of the competition.
  • The text must also mention something about your nation.
    • It may not exceed fifty (50) words.
  • Your character can be dressed in mimisymbics or carry their equipment, as long as the outfit respects the theme or colors of the character's nation.
    • Costumes are not permitted.
  • Only the nations of Amakna, Bonta, Brakmar and Sufokia may be represented.
  • Only one entry per player is allowed.
  • The account submitting the entry must be the owner of the character in the photo.
  • Changing your participating character's sex/class/server during the contest period is strictly prohibited.
  • The screenshot must not include modifications of any kind (filters, added elements, etc.). Only trimming, reframing or zooming in on your screenshot is permitted.
    • You may add a "postcard"-style frame around the screenshot, and only the frame may be modified.
  • Your hosts reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Modifying your entry is prohibited once it has been published.

Koko, Astrubian, male Pandawa: "Astrub's gutters are a free and convenient way to wash up after a night on the town!"

You have until Sunday, May 1 to share your postcard in the dedicated forum topic: click here.
The winners will be announced in the comments of that same forum topic.

Those who are selected will be rewarded with:

• A place in the next trial.

Second trial: A tour of your crib

No great beauty of the World of Twelve would live in a dirty, cluttered Haven Bag! Share a photo of your cozy pad and show that besides looking great for your nation, you also have impeccable housekeeping skills.

• You must have passed the previous trial to participate.
  • You must choose an interior design theme for your Haven Bag and explain it in a text under your screenshot.
  • Your text must include your character's name, nation, and sex.
  • Your Haven Bag must belong to you.
  • Your Haven Bag can be whatever size you like.
  • Your Haven Bag can be decorated with whatever elements you choose.
  • You must take an expanded screenshot of your Haven Bag.
  • The screenshot must not include modifications of any kind (filters, added elements, etc.). Only trimming/cropping and zooming in on the screenshot are allowed.
  • Only your character may be visible in the screenshot.
  • The participating account and character must be the same as in the previous trial.
  • Changing your participating character's sex/class/server during the contest period is strictly prohibited.
  • Your hosts reserve the right to disqualify any entry at their sole discretion.

Theme: Minimalist (or should I say, "broke")
Koko, Astrubian, male Pandawa

Tip: to hide the UI on your screen, use the keyboard shortcut (CTRL+SHIFT+SPACE)!

You have until Sunday, May 8 to submit your entry in the dedicated forum topic: click here.

The winners of this second trial will receive:*

• A place in the next trial.
  • 1x Splendid Cushion (new!)

Third trial: your best-looking outfit

This is an extremely important trial because once it's over, we will select the Miss and Mr. winners of each nation (on each server). This trial will reward the best outfits… and the best descriptions! Present your character at their best in a truly exceptional outfit, the one that will show the whole World of Twelve that you're a unique and magnificent creature. Your entry must be accompanied by a descriptive text of no more than 100 words.

A note from your hosts:
Starting with this trial, the Rubilax communities will be merged.

• You must have passed the previous trial to participate.
  • Only your character may be visible in the screenshot.
  • Your outfit must be different from the one you used for the first trial.
    • Costumes are not permitted.
  • You may take a picture of your character wherever you like (except in a Haven Bag or Haven World).
  • Your presentation must be appropriate and respect our Terms of Use.
  • Your text must include your character's name, nation and sex.
  • The participating account and character must be the same as in the previous trial.
  • The screenshot must not include modifications of any kind (filters, added elements, etc.). Only trimming, reframing, or zooming in on your screenshot is permitted.

"In Astrub, everyone turns to look at me. Everyone's got an opinion. Perhaps it's my delicate scent of eau de toilet, or my high-fashion outfit made from only the finest recycled paper. I was disqualified from the Mr. Ugly competition, so now I'm in the running for Mr. Astrub. This time, I'm making a real effort: no more eating my boogers in front of the judges." Koko, Astrubian, male Pandawa

You have until Sunday, May 15 to submit your entry in the dedicated forum topic: click here.

The winners of this third trial will receive:*

• A place in the final trial.
  • Title: Miss/Mr. "Name of Nation".
  • A house in their nation.
  • Patriot Wings Run for their nation.
  • A Wodent costume.
  • A Bronze Trophy.

Final trial: final public vote

As you've probably already guessed, the Miss and Mr. selected from each nation will compete for the title of Miss or Mr. World of Twelve, and this final decision will be entirely up to you, the general public! At the end of the third trial, we'll be sharing a form that you can use to vote for your preferred candidate for the ultimate title, who will represent the unparalleled beauty of all Twelvians. The Miss and Mr. winners from each nation on your server will be presented in a separate announcement, and you will only be able to vote for the candidates from your own server. When voting is complete, you'll find out who the lucky winners are!

The top runners-up for the Miss and Mr. titles will each receive:*

• The "Participation's What Counts" title.
  • A Darth Wodent Costume.
  • A Silver Trophy.
  • A 7-day Booster.

Our selected Miss and Mr. World of Twelve will each receive:*

• Public adoration, glory, and beauty.
  • The "Miss/Mr. World of Twelve" title.
  • A Chancellor's Party Costume.
  • A Darth Wodent Costume.
  • A Gold Trophy.
  • A 30-day Booster.

* Rewards will be credited at the time of the upcoming WAKFU 1.76 update.

And that's not all! The public will also have a chance to win in-game rewards. Stay tuned to our social media:
Twitter: @WAKFU_EN / @WAKFU_FR / @WAKFU_ES / @WAKFU_PTBR
Facebook: Wakfu / Wakfu - Le jeu en ligne (FR) / WAKFU - Juego online & series TV / WAKFU em Português

Bask in the spotlight – all eyes are on you!
Schlubs and plain Janes need not apply.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to xander-520

Hi xander-520#2307,

Thanks for the question. You can take a screenshot anywhere in the nation. We've updated the text for clarity. Good luck!

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 5330

"Chancellor's Party Costume" the dream :cry:

0 0
Score : 137

Natural players be like ‍️

0 0
Score : 199

I have a question about the rules. It says to "[...]create a postcard with an image of you at your favorite spot in your city".
Does this mean anywhere in the nation, or specifically in the nation's capital?

0 -1

Hi xander-520#2307,

Thanks for the question. You can take a screenshot anywhere in the nation. We've updated the text for clarity. Good luck!

Greetings to all Twelvians who are aspiring for the title of Miss & Mister of their nation, or even of the World of Twelve!

Many of you have sent us postcards showing your favorite spot and we see that the scenery is as beautiful as you!

For this first trial, here are the ones advancing:

Amakna

Miss

• Wirled, Iop (PhoenixFly#1068)
  • Annette West, Cra (BlueReimu#6165)
  • call me pengyuyan, Pandawa (pengyuyan#3526)
  • Monni, Sadida (Moonif#7285)
  • Negoto, Pandawa (komagome#5037)
  • Sour's, Iop (SourDu#5723)
  • Ninishi, Pandawa (Tunefisch#5269)

Mister

• Korvyc, Sacrier (Enigma#4872)
  • True Vastolorde, Sacrier (jeolog#7614)
  • Call Me Wonderwomen, Sacrier (ben-huhu#3329)
  • Xana Koby, Eliotrope (xanakoby#6545)
  • Ryslar, Feca (barbituricprisca#4978)

Bonta

Miss

• Asolire Lumieu, Osamodas (Asolire-Loom#2098)
  • Shyvanilla, Eliotrope (shyvanillacra#1074)
  • Fluzu, Rogue (Stoneflashingbody#8139)
  • Misao, Sram (Alocispep#5100)
  • Anjii, Sram (lSzakinl#9162)
  • Ema Stassiah, Sacrier (DaemonHammer#8792)
  • Nanoria, Sadida (FluffyEmpress#8665)
  • The Queen Of Swords, Iop (EvangelyneOcra-34#9218)
  • Slixikut, Sram (44550#3985)
  • Ukhino, Osamodas (Ulricque#2416)
  • Valance, Huppermage (Valediction#8523)
  • Ragamuff, Ouginak (HuggingBears#9697)
  • Oréade, Sadida (Hazel0#8659)

Mister

• Infoculus, Xelor (tempus#5351)
  • Haloriginee, Rogue (PhokingNhaQue#7143)
  • Gougaloragran, Osamodas (nipples#1442)
  • Yj Chizo, Rogue (yingjing#8012)
  • Nayang, Sacrier (ShikiNoMaga#9149)

Brakmar

Miss

• Yosra, Rogue (caramella2#9070)
  • Brakshire Dairy, Xelor (Trevni#3663)
  • Mowte, Cra (Ines00#3902)

Mister

• Fifayfufam, Cra (fifayfufam#4024)
  • Rozwell Blitz, Sacrier (Equiuskazee#7112)
  • Fifth Wheel, Xelor (zodiac#3570)
  • Mauquai, Masqueraider (KailoReaper#1314)
  • Gaius Octavius, Pandawa (Shenbatu#2826)

Sufokia

Miss

• Polyra, Osamodas (Spiralpetal#7620)
  • Lekismon, Rogue (-Lekismon-#9818)
  • Anarisa, Pandawa (SilveeHoodoo#3713)
  • Okuu, Rogue (ParkofEternity#8308)
  • L'Hopital, Sadida (LagrangeR#9530)
  • Kisandra Yushein, Iop (Xander520#1629)
  • Akkeru, Foggernaut (Akkeroo#5208)
  • Atsila, Sadida (NoodleDoodle#2646)
  • Pinky-Nadia, Pandawa (Choco-Shorty#5470)

Mister

• Mimejester, Eniripsa (MimeJester#8915)
  • Murti, Xelor (2358310603#9919)

Is your name on the list? Congratulations!

You are formally invited to participate in the next trial: a visit to your home!

Good luck!
Score : -15

Hello! I'm sorry, I have no idea where to write this, but I fear my Feca (Ryslar) has been put in the wrong sex list, as he's a male... xD

2 0

Hello! 

Sorry for the mistake. The list has been corrected.

[Xai]

Score : 461

Hello, I'd like know if stitching images together for a complete view of the Haven bag is allowed or the 2nd trial, like the example above
(not mine, found on google)
0 0

Hello,

As long as it's presented as one image, no problem.

[Xai]

Score : -11

Hey Hey,
The same that happened to Ryslar happened to my Pandawa (Ninishi) aswell. She is female but got added to the "Mr. -List" ohmy

0 0

Hello! 

Sorry for the mistake. The list has been corrected.

[Xai]

Hello everyone!

We had a great time visiting your beautiful homes and everyone did a great job with the decorations. It was tough but we need to pick the winners that will go on to the next round...

Here are the winners for the second trial:

Amakna

• Miss Monni, Sadida (Moonif#7285)
  • Miss call me pengyuyan, Pandawa (pengyuyan#3526)
  • Mister Call Me Wonderwomen, Sacrier (ben-huhu#3329)
  • Mister Xana Koby, Eliotrope (xanakoby#6545)

Bonta

• Miss Misao, Sram (Alocispep#5100)
  • Miss Oréade, Sadida (Hazel0#8659)
  • Mister Nayang, Sacrier (ShikiNoMaga#9149)
  • Mister Infoculus, Xelor (tempus#5351)

Brakmar

• Miss Brakshire Dairy, Xelor (Trevni#3663)
  • Miss Yosra, Rogue (caramella2#9070)
  • Mister Rozwell Blitz, Sacrier (Equiuskazee#7112)
  • Mister Fifayfufam, Cra (fifayfufam#4024)

Sufokia

• Miss Kisandra Yushein, Iop (Xander520#1629)
  • Miss Atsila, Sadida (NoodleDoodle#2646)
  • Mister Murti, Xelor (2358310603#9919)
  • Mister Mimejester, Eniripsa (MimeJester#8915)

Congratulations! You will each win a Splendid Cushion (name not yet final), an original Haven Bag decoration especially made for the occasion.

You are also formally invited to the third trial, which will determine the Miss & Mister of the Nations, and those who will compete for the supreme title of Miss & Mister World of Twelve!
Score : 461

Hello, would like to know if the following are allow in the third trial submission:

1. other player's transformed character (e.g. bow meow)
2. other player's pet
3. NPC (e.g. Profession NPC)
4. can image be taken in battle?
5. enemy mobs or dungeon Boss?
6. Other Osa's summon?

1 0
Score : 904

i will put here too for the matter.

i don't want to be a meanie but remember this rule in phase one right?

so why this contender has passed on phase 3 wich he has used a kickstarter costume in phase 1?
i just wanna be clear on that matter. It will be very unprofessional if he even get the new decoration splendid cushion.
0 0

Hi orphen-del-cielo-sacro#1301,

Thank you we will be checking it.

Score : -5

why the third trial haven’t got
Conclusion?

0 0
Score : 904

look the post above yours

0 0
Respond to this thread