FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

1.70 Is Live: Visit Shhhudoku Kingdom Now!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - December 08, 2020, 12:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Some say it went plip, plop, splash. Others that it was more of a shabam and a shaboom. At any rate, there's something unheard of in Shhhudoku Kingdom. Update 1.70 is live – log in to the game now!

The World of Twelve has a sort of pebble in its shoe. A pebble that's several thousand kilokameters long, though… Grampar, a stone giant from another time, now has a drastically different figure.

Who is he? Where did he come from? You're about to find out. The one who shhhapes Shhhudoku Kingdom inspires curiosity and greed in equal measure, among natives and visitors alike…

Keep your eyes peeled, but more importantly, listen closely… Because some melodies may take you far in your adventure. The Crackler Symphony is one of them…

For more details about the changes applied by this update, please read the relevant changelog.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Avryn

Hi Avryn,

You can find the changelog here.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 6047

this is a very nice, big and functional update! you did a very good job with this update. character selection interface 10/10 
I am looking forward to a new theme pack to thank you for this update
minuses

where food?
4 -1
Score : 1022

Where's the patch notes?  Or is it only the new map?

0 0

Hi Avryn,

You can find the changelog here.

[Flatops]

Score : 426

Trapper Resources from corpses are not available. When you kill a mob, he gives you the same resources as when he was alive. I want my Plantiguard Meat... T.T

0 -1
Score : 6047

coz these resources can be obtained through

3 -1
Score : 17917

Just like what used to happen with wild tofus, we are getting amputated legs... from alive specimens. Sometimes, 5 or 6 legs per harvest. Seriously, this needs to organizate the harvests from alive specimens, from corpses, and from drops on kill a bit.

Also, no clan member wishes at all in Shhhudoku area, thus always having a -10% penalty on drops and stuff. Forgotten? Or intended because of an upcoming update involving ecosystems?

0 0

Hi TheRogueCat,

The team is aware of the issue regarding Clan Member wishes. It will be fixed in a future patch.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread