FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

1.70: A New Shhhudoku Kingdom!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - December 04, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Update 1.70 is about to wash up on the World of Twelve. This otherworldly update is several megapods and carved into stone. But it'll take more than that to scare off an adventurer of your caliber, right…?

Soon you'll get to see the new Shhhudoku Kingdom! In particular, you'll have the chance to meet Grampar, a stone giant from another time whose emotions tend to flare up…

This update will also feature several new monster families, including Whisperers, Scramshells, Plantiguards, and Pingwins.

As for the rest, you'll have to find out for yourself! We don't want to spoil everything…

Shhhudoku Kingdom: The Crackler Symphony will be available in-game on Tuesday, December 8!

See you then!

Reactions 11
Score : 1590

Finally \o/

0 0
Score : 5463

the update is good. especially against the background of the previous one, when u took away a free attempt at the mineral tower.
in 1.70
- interesting mechanics for new mobs have been added.
- beautiful locations. starting with the nations update (1.64) you have very nice redesigns and islands. continue in the same direction. will be nice update the frigost island pensive
- added new runes. improved some old ones.
I hope that the Environmental Quests will work on new locations because there is still a problem with them in osamosa to player with hero. 
- zaap update, we can choose favorite places which will be displayed at the top
- world chat for trade and ppl search
- improvements for revamped classes.
this is a very nice and big update. thanks
cons of the update. still no divine food

at least at this stage of beta testing. maybe you can add food from this spice on a live server
1 0
Score : 861

I heard that this update will remove whisper crisper dungeon.....goodbye tear farming T_T

0 0
Score : 2656

It's no longer a dungeon, but rather a single fight inside a room you can enter as part of the main chain. The good news is that it looks like everything unlockable (achievements, emotes, quests, etc) has been maintained and only additions have been made. I was worried the hidden alcoves with the lore books in them were removed, but IFG just tested this on beta and found that they are still intact.

0 0
Score : 1092

dont forget to fix bug on stalamote horde and tropiko horde too

0 0
Score : 2656

It is nice to see that many of the new environmental resources at 130 and 135 are available without having to do Osamosa now, so those of us who haven't yet reached 200 can max our gathering professions. biggrin

0 0
Score : 4707

I can't wait for my Fogger and Masqueraider to flex out their buffs biggrin Especialy the res debuff and MUCH better mechanic on the Overheat/High Pressure.

0 0
Score : 52

What about the black screen when enter/exit some areas and heaven bag? It's really annoying to leave the game to fix this and happens a lot of times every day.

0 0
Score : 7526

On the second beta update it was implied that the default ram allocation has been increased for the client, which is the main cause for the black screen issue when enter/exit zones. There are also more improvements on the client side this update.It should help with the same.

Beta changelog : https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/251-feedback/240356-beta-update-1-70-changelog-19-november

0 0
Score : 1

after this update is it really need to download form the start again..?
cuz the ankama launcher automatically reset my wakfu
what i should do..??

0 0
Score : 7526

Update often downloads either the whole game or a large chunk of it. You can try uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it back so that there won't be much issues to go around.

0 0
Respond to this thread