FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Buy 7 days = 7 days for free*

By [Shop] November 13, 2020, 15:00:00
AnkaTracker

Today through November 26, when you buy a Booster 7 day, you'll get 7 days for free*. If you do the math, it's worth it! That adds up to 14 days of playtime (for the clueless Iops out there). Don't miss out!

Have you noticed that lots of things come in twos? Starting with shoulders, of course. They've never been as important as they are now. After all, standing shoulder to shoulder (within households!) is a surefire way to combat loneliness.

What if the missing variable in the equation for happiness is actually a multiplier of two? (We probably lost you there.)

Now through November 26, buy a Booster 7 days and get 7 extra days for free*!

Now you've got 14 days of combat and adventure ahead of you. Have fun!

DOUBLE DOWN!

* Limited to 1 purchase per player - until November 26, 2020

First Ankama intervention

Reg3e|2020-11-18 15:30:15
Is there a delay in the crediting process? I've purchased the promo, but was only credited 7 days instead of the 14...
; - ;

Hearttyace|2020-11-18 15:32:11
Same. I sent in a ticket and have yet to receive a reply.

I have to ask, did you also buy it in-game? Because I did and did not receive anything yet.

Hi guys,

May we know if you used real currency or Ogrines in purchasing?

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 16
Score : 5646

Oh cool, so this will also count for entitle to Kwismas Advent Calendar 2020 right? Thanks there. 

0 0
Score : -2766

lol what if 30 day booster? + extra +30?  angel

1 0
Score : 8986

Is there a delay in the crediting process? I've purchased the promo, but was only credited 7 days instead of the 14...
; - ;

2 0
Score : 4396

I have to ask, did you also buy it in-game? Because I did and did not receive anything yet.

0 0

Reg3e|2020-11-18 15:30:15
; - ;

Hearttyace|2020-11-18 15:32:11

Hi guys,

May we know if you used real currency or Ogrines in purchasing?

[Flatops]
Score : 8986

I've used Ogrine to purchase the 7 Days Booster.

3 0
Score : 1043

I have bought this with ogrines but they didn't deliver the plus 7 to me aswell.

0 -1
Score : 19

read carefully only till november 26

0 0
Score : 1043

I have ordered on 25th of november but haven't received my gift. Ankama is also not returning to my ticket for 4 days.

0 0
Respond to this thread