FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

WAKFU Live: Taking Stock and Update 1.70

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - November 02, 2020, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Time for a closer look at the server merger and class revamps, plus revelations about the next update – find out more in the livestream!

It's been several weeks since Update 1.69 was released, and in that same time, you've been exploring the new servers, Pandora and Rubilax. The next stage is, of course, Update 1.70!

Join us to find out what's in store for the end of 2020. For this purpose, we've come up with a juicy schedule to discuss WAKFU live:

• Tuesday, November 3 at 5:00 PM (Paris time): "Merger and Dev news" (French)
  • Thursday, November 5 at 5:00 PM (Paris time): "Class revamps" (French and English)
  • Monday, November 9 at 5:00 PM (Paris time): "Update 1.70 reveal and a surprise" (French and English)

You can also expect a few gifts during these livestreams… join us tomorrow Tuesday, November 3 at 5:00 PM (Paris time) on our Ankama Live channel for the first livestream

Have fun in WAKFU, everyone :)

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Sundown01

Hi Sundown01,

Thanks for the feedback about your server merge experience, we've taken note of it. We'll be sharing a summary of the live stream for those that can't make it.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 7430

3 live streams back to back?!. Impressive! See you guys there. ^-^

0 0
Score : 800
Monday, November 9 at 5:00 PM (Paris time): "Update 1.70 reveal and a surprise"

Reveal and surprise 
Max level is now 300 LOOOOOOOOOL

Omega levels? New area?
0 0
Score : 2494

most likely; game now has more potential with more active players playing together, i see good things coming i only hope ankama dont $%&& up this good chance they have now.
PD: dont kill osamoda class :V

0 -1
Score : 13

Ummm...Have you forgotten that Tuesday is the BIG election in the US? I'd be surprised if you get as big a turnout as you're expecting from the N.A. contingent. And many of us will be at work or school at that time too. That said, I'm very happy with the recent merge and for the most part it looks good. Also, the many bonus's you've bestowed our way are most welcome. My only negative observation is that the merge does not appear to have improved game play as far as performance is concerned and with the addition of so many more players on one server I seem to be getting a lot more lock-ups and disconnects often in the middle of a fight or dungeon run. I'm wondering if others are having the same issues?

0 -2

Hi Sundown01,

Thanks for the feedback about your server merge experience, we've taken note of it. We'll be sharing a summary of the live stream for those that can't make it.

[Flatops]

Score : 117

Maybe an area revamp like Calamar and base it off the show?

1 0

Hello everyone,

The first live took place tonight with Enio and Zorel. For those who missed it, you will find :

• The rerun of the live, here.
  • The summary of the live, here. (For now, in french only)

NB. Translations of this summary will be published on Friday on the respective websites in english, spanish and portuguese. Stay tuned!

Happy gaming!
Score : 5570

What surprise ahead huh? Let me wish add a new Armor given % or Armor received in Green sockets? Or merge Guild? Oh how about even a guild war? 

0 0

Hello everyone,

You can find the English translation of the livestream recap at

You can check the replays here.

Happy gaming everyone!

[Flatops]
Respond to this thread