FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Update Satisfaction Survey

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - October 16, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

We would like to get your feedback on the latest update.

Update 1.69 has been live for a few weeks now, and we'd like to know what you think about it. We're providing a survey to get your feedback on every aspect of the game. It's time to tell us what you think!

Taking part in the survey is easy! Just visit this link:

Thank you, and have fun playing WAKFU :)

Reactions 12
Score : 1457

Interesting...

0 0
Score : 5319

I put three stars. because they removed the free trial in the mineral towers and the update was small

5 -2
Score : 5511

Agree, the mechanism is depend luck based now, you can't give up for a retry within same run, else you lost the tickets :v

0 0
Score : 672

I don't like how it asks about masqs but not rogue. Rogue got pretty heavy changes as well.

2 -1
Score : -2751

toxinvenom|2020-10-16 18:19:45
I don't like how it asks about masqs but not rogue. Rogue got pretty heavy changes as well.

New masq gameplay offers you distance fight even masq has got  more flexibility and variation of combat style by distance and rear attacks at sametime, i meant you have got chance to hit someone's back from distance and you can buff your allies by changing your masks. simply new masq is enough stronger still,you are just unfamiliar distance masq spells tho these spells dont force you to play distance.Other cool thing is you have to protect your real than clone by extra ap and cause of limit usage of spells which is cool that Extra Aps doesnt allow you rapidly to damage over and over targets.
0 -4
Score : 672

that has nothing to do with what i said

0 0
Score : 33

JSky|2020-10-16 17:24:34
Agree, the mechanism is depend luck based now, you can't give up for a retry within same run, else you lost the tickets :v

What are you talkinng about? I let myself die because i messed up and could retry without new ticket in same run, didnt even have to use a kenko or anything.
1 -1
Score : 5511

Really? I will try that then. Thanks! 

1 0
Score : 115

I'd try the update but my osas 204 and my panda and cra are 198. I think the level of the monsters is based upon my highest leveled character.
My friend who plays another three classes only just hit 190. I think the xp grind from 180-193 could be helped along by introducing more quests that offer higher xp.

1 0
Score : 250

I love that We get to tell them what we think.
  I would love to see a full overhaul of the gui for the group system, all the buttons in the hotbar, and the chat most importantly. we need language channels, and also a translator that will roughly translate other languages.

0 0
Score : 991

InGame translator needed.

1 0
Respond to this thread