FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Welcome to Your New Servers!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - October 14, 2020, 16:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

It's done! The server mergers are officially complete!

You can now access your new server – Pandora or Rubilax – by launching the game.

As a reminder:

• Pandora brings together players from Aerafal and Dathura.
  • Rubilax brings together players from Efrim, Elbor, Nox, Phaerys and Remington.

When you log on, you can also check out your new server illustrations:

Pandora
Rubilax

To find out more about the changes related to the merger, go take a look at our devblog.

Gift Code

To celebrate your arrival on the new servers, we've got a little surprise for you!

• WAKFUPANDORARUBILAX

To retrieve the code, head to this page: https://www.wakfu.com/en/codes.

The code is available until 12 October 2022 and can only be used once per account.

Happy Hour Bonus

In order to inaugurate the opening of our new servers, we are inviting you to a happy hour bonus:

• Rubilax and Pandora: +100% combat XP on October 15 from 8:00 PM (server time) to 10:00 PM (server time).

Have fun in WAKFU, everyone :)

First Ankama intervention

Frost-Byte|2020-10-15 17:41:30
could anyone from ankama comment if they are at least reading the feedback? I feel the criticism is valid. However if there is a specific reason for the limited time, could you elaborate please.
No hate, just want to have a feedback with you.

Hi guys,

We can confirm it is indeed a stress test. Merging is new to WAKFU and we'd like to monitor the game first before we proceed to the main event. We don't want the servers to explode. We have a surprise in the future so please watch out for it!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 21
Score : -4732

Wakfu for Android next?

0 -3
Score : 8391

Can we ship Pandora x Rubilax? Beauty and The Beast.

6 -3
Score : 5199

2 hours of bonus exp wow ankama to be honest if its not a days length why bother. It's kinda limiting and makes people, not in that timezone miss out.

4 -3
Score : 73

Wait 2 hours? you guys understand that doing that in an INTERNATIONAL server is kinda really bad move, plus you are making a lot of people try to be within a small time frame witch is bad for servers as they might have to go extra just to handle the poeple

4 -3
Score : 16

R.I.P.

1 -3
Score : 2463

is that right? 2hrs ???? mmm isn't that some kind of typo?

i think i spend more time waiting for login screen to wear off when it gets stuck like right now, pls help im serious sad

3 -3
Score : -27

WHAT IS THIS???

0 -3
Score : 1

Two hours in an international server ON A WEEKDAY so my friends and I get to miss the big event because we have work during the day. This sucks, man. Move it to the weekend if you won't make it 24h, because as it stands it feels you don't give two figs about anyone who's not in a European timezone what with how all the bgs are over when we get online in the evening and now this.

3 -3
Score : 17342

I suspect that those 2 hours are a way to test the stability of the new servers if overloaded by player visits in a given time, rather than a gift for playerbase. So, everyone try it and see if the server survives, or blows up to pieces during that time and needs to be upgraded.

8 -3
Score : 5035

I see, agree with that, the game experience fall way bad and bad like barely "just try to move one cell" in city... erhhhhh... 

0 0
Score : -33

for bring the people out of city into fight zones, for better internet ..... i see well played smile

0 0
Score : 139

only 2 hours in the middle of the weekday for north america on a weekday, good idea

1 0
Score : 1271

could anyone from ankama comment if they are at least reading the feedback? I feel the criticism is valid. However if there is a specific reason for the limited time, could you elaborate please.

0 0
Score : 293

more important is it real double xp or 100 wis more for 2h...

1 0
Score : 318

2 hours? what a joke

0 0
Score : 565

This is so exciting! I'm really happy to be part of the Rubilax server~

0 0

Frost-Byte|2020-10-15 17:41:30

Hi guys,

We can confirm it is indeed a stress test. Merging is new to WAKFU and we'd like to monitor the game first before we proceed to the main event. We don't want the servers to explode. We have a surprise in the future so please watch out for it!

[Flatops]
Score : 5035

Ohhh, so there is indeed why a new "explosion" emote, right? Cool idea~

2 0
Score : -2777

what happened to sidekicks? ,some of them are level 1 but free trials. any explain future of sidekicks?  

0 0
Score : 68

Hi, it is difficult to move in town or Ecalipus, for Almanax daily praying usually done within 5 minutes for all characters, now it need like wait 5minutes just to wait black screen go off to enter the entrance, for merely single character. 

0 0
Score : -2777
My connection keeps disconnected today, is that about flood of server like full of players front of kelba and temple? or is my ISP connection poor to stay stabil? my connection was not being  disconnected tho but connection is being cut off for seconds and comes back without reconnect. any idea?  i think my wifi but not sure 
0 0
Respond to this thread