FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Server Merger Is Coming!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - October 08, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 34
Score : 665

Finally. I've been waiting so long to get off of Phaeris.

1 0
Score : 30
There'll Be Another Time...
REMINGTON NEVER DIE...
1 0
Score : 367

Cool news. I'm worried about how the time set in new server? Since Phaeris in APAC till move back to French, it is always GMT+8, wonder that I need to sacrifice sleep time to play it now... for a yes-ter-day... 

0 0
Score : 255

Atlast!!! IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS BUT ATLAST!!!

1 0

Herex|2020-10-09 05:20:58
Cool news. I'm worried about how the time set in new server? Since Phaeris in APAC till move back to French, it is always GMT+8, wonder that I need to sacrifice sleep time to play it now... for a yes-ter-day... 

Hello everyone,

Rubilax' server time will be the same as Remington's server time (which is Paris time).

[Flatops]
Score : 133

MUltiUniverse of world of 12 gonna merge

0 0
Score : 8903
"  Phaeris Kelba Market  ", - Oct 9th 2020

Just wanted to share, this is Phaeris's Kelba Market for the last 3 years, we're considered lucky if it even fills up to two page. Meaning if you want anything, farm it yourself from scratch, Ironman Mode.

So you can imagine how much Server Merge means to the very few remaining Phaeris dwellers...
10 0
Score : 1049

I am very excited, also scared of complications, but mostly very much enthusiastic about it. I believe you will do a good job!

0 0
Score : -2750

i hope you fix in 1.7 ;
1-Xelorium tiles, there are too many tiles in that map that doesnt allow you to select monster unless you select them by turnlist.Btw it can be better if change tile of past xelorium color to maroon sand instead of brown sand.leave Present Xelorium  with brown tiles only. Same bugged tiles are in Tofu boss room where tofu boss starts. 
2-Schnek boss,Wild Gobbal and their archtypes :Sidekicks dont act when they turn into to unlock invul stat.
3-Temple entrance point is loading late to enter there.i think it will be better that if you remove temple and use temple rooms in nations as access point to access temple room. like digging sites in nations. 

0 0
Score : 51

*Sings* "Its the end of the world as we know it!"

0 0
Score : 24

Oh I am so happy thy didn't push it for another month

0 0
Score : -4739

If only we could play on a tablet or cellphone. This game is perfect for mobile

0 -1
Respond to this thread