FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama (Not) Live: Episode 8!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - September 18, 2020, 10:15:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

After some time off over the summer, Ankama (Not) Live is back! Alvi and friends are more determined than ever to take on the start of fall! Discover all the latest Ankama news in a video that includes a little surprise…

Having just returned from vacation, with mask tan lines still visible on their faces, the Ankama team members are already hard at work on the fall season. Get out your notebooks and get ready to take notes! But most importantly, pay close attention all the way through! This episode of Ankama (Not) might just reveal something new…

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Get all the latest news, including:

• WAKFU: Upcoming changes and improvements to the Mineral Tower, and work continues on the class overhaul. And let's not forget the server merger!
  • DOFUS: Sly, a game designer, and Nixie, a level designer, talk about their work on the second part of the Pandala Awakens update.
  • Ankama Boardgames: Discover Dragon Parks, a new game that's got some real fire in its belly!
  • Ankama Éditions: The fall season starts with a bang with another wave of 15th Anniversary special editions, along with two new releases from Label 619.
  • DOFUS Touch and WAVEN also have a few new developments to share!
* Contrary to what is said in the video, the changes we'd like to make to the Enutrof class will be included in a future update.
We're hoping these changes will enhance Enutrof mechanics, and it would have been unwise to add them to this patch in their current state.
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Figim

alright

See message in context
Reactions 26
Score : 1094

server merge this year wow
you don't need to rush it, honestly, just take your time, year or two more

0 -12

alright

Score : 723

is that dofus 3 at the end?

0 0
Score : 4881

It looks like a mobile game, but they are playin it on PC so maybe it will be Dofus touch 2?

0 0
Score : 336

No need to Rush Ankama, Let us prepare 1st smile can be for the end of December? like last week? new year, new server hehe

0 -2
Score : 5198

Drop enu news of changes without any real context of direction...  much concern.

3 0
Score : 5198

Concern was justified. :/ 

0 0
Score : 5293

you've been doing server merge for over three years now. 1.69 update is about nothing. I'm sorry, but I will not renew the booster and play this game until there is something really good (group search function, new passive system, ecology, politics and pvp).

4 -1

Oh merge already? Nice!

2 -1
Score : 565

Please take your time and don't do any rushu rushing about, you've got a lot A LOT on your plates and we're all patient for your amazing world! At least I know I am~

1 -3
Score : 5262

This server merge should had happened long ago (I mean, it was teased long ago too), "too late" is an understatement and seeing people being like "Oh, take your time, no need to rush"  when they decide to delay it saddens me to the core.. My guys, they've been delaying this for AGES.. At this point the server merge is as elusive as Half-Life 3..

About the Dofus3 at the end.. Ugh.. Don't care.. I would much rather they focus on Wakfu and Dofus instead but alas, here we are..

3 -3

Well they have been changing and fixing the game to even allow a server merge for the last 2 years, there wouldn't've been delays if they could have merged it back then.

1 -1
Score : 150

Is Osa revamp gonna be this year?

0 0

Yes, xelor too

0 0
Score : 249

is there any info if wakfu might come out on IOS?

0 0
Score : 723

an insane amount of things can go wrong with merging - files can overwrite other files, people can lose characters, items, accounts. There's a lot at risk for them doing this. What if a bunch of people lost characters and they get sued for it. I'm sure there's a bunch of things they need to check to make sure those kind of errors don't happen. I don't know, I'm not a dev at ankama but if it was so easy they wouldn't be delaying it. They're probably busting their butts off trying to make the merge happen as soon as possible. cut them some slack guys.

4 0

Firstly, no they can't get sued for players loosing stuff, that's not how games work
they would loose players tho, which wold be bad for them
Secondly, who said they are delayin the merge? The video said it will be next patch

0 0
Score : 336

Dear Ankama, Please announce an Official date for merge before doing it outright. an Official, Exact date.

0 0

Oh they said they will, I just wonder how much before?
A day? A week? A month?

0 0
Score : 22

I like my dofus and wakfu 2D.

0 0
Score : 3273

do server merge right now!

0 0

They said it will be between 69 and 70 so probably sometimes next month?

0 0
Respond to this thread