Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Beta 1.69: Coming Soon!

By [Ankama]WAKFU - ADMINISTRATOR - August 14, 2020, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 33
Score : -418

Hearttyace|2020-08-17 16:17:45

They can't revamp all classes passives because some classes are too hard to balance with the passive system. Xelor for example, small tweaks could make that class very OP or Osa where you can pile as many passives as you want and the design would still look a bit weird.

Completely agree with this.
0 -5
Score : -2807

Ankama should remove auto -hp regen while "heros" are in dungeons because HP regen causes  baker/chef productions not to be sold in markets.i believe that some players can make profit by selling breads or buff foods in market and we win these 2 professions back in game by removing auto hp regen.
You can ask me what if group member go-out to restore hp back or dead in stages? For deads, Group members should carry Kenkos and De-darms items to revive and revive by phonix should kick party member out from group.About Go out to restore HP.,Ankama can block to re-enter dungeon-in-progress for group member or They can be deny to start a fight at outside while player status is in dungeon by asking "you were at an uncompleted dungeon if you start a fight, you will be quit from group". Group members doesnt invite someone unless they cancel or complete dungeons. 

0 -4
Score : 3931

Except hps regen at a painfuly slow rate, no one wants to sit idle for over 10 minutes between each fight when they can either eat some bread or put the hero in the backline and let a healer fill it up. And if you're soloing, reincarnating is already kicking you ot of the dg, but would be very unfair to kick someone out of the group because he died and can't heal any way faster than pciking a quick fight outside the dungeon, who are you going to blame? This idea is just unnecessarily cruel, like a "git gud" with the sublety of a punch to the face from a very frustrated baker.

1 0
Score : 975

when? what's time?

0 -1
Score : -2807

Granthese|2020-08-18 10:32:52
Except hps regen at a painfuly slow rate, no one wants to sit idle for over 10 minutes between each fight when they can either eat some bread or put the hero in the backline and let a healer fill it up. And if you're soloing, reincarnating is already kicking you ot of the dg, but would be very unfair to kick someone out of the group because he died and can't heal any way faster than pciking a quick fight outside the dungeon, who are you going to blame? This idea is just unnecessarily cruel, like a "git gud" with the sublety of a punch to the face from a very frustrated baker.

yeah you can be right at some points but i just heard from some players who like to play this game as farming resources like harvest moon or sims game, i just imagined that chef and bakery and interactable handyman crafts will be more helpful for them and about solo players in dungeon ,they can use "revamp Kenko" or "new item" to ressurect back life before start the fight ,so they return 1 hp to retry in stage(s) so recarnating wont kick you out.
0 0
Respond to this thread